Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

There are 320382 comments on the Newsday story from Jan 22, 2008, titled Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision. In it, Newsday reports that:

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#282680 Feb 7, 2013
Niether of the Above wrote:
<quoted text>Your twisting the arquement, I didn't say anyone was attempting to influence laws or make anyone believe in Jesus. I merely said, we believe Socrates and other great philosophers of both the Greek and Roman civilizations existed, yet we have no real proof, physical or otherwise, but we don't believe Jesus Christ existed because we have no physical proof? Why the double standard?
There is proof that the philosophers existed.

I'm not twisting. YOU are avoiding. You said it was easy to prove Jesus existed. Well, go ahead.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#282681 Feb 7, 2013
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
I said in the post made following the one Bitner replied to.
Lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
"Intelligent people will be able to see that my prior post was about the senseless pro-choicers and their stupidity. Not about the person they keep being stupid about. "
Bitner just proved she's not one of the intelligent people. Funny stuff.
LOL, nonsense. You've just proven that you have OCD.
Guppy

Bloomfield Hills, MI

#282682 Feb 7, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
Would you find it flattering to be called "arrogant bit/ch?" You really think "lesbo" is acceptable?
Your expert is nothing unless you have credentials and basis for authority.
What problems do we have? Be specific, and how do they differ from the problems heteros have? As for wasting my time, I haven't yet. Many of us have worked for decades solving the problems a repressive society imposed on us; that was no waste of time.
A militant lesbian is one who stands up for her rights, aggressively so if necessary. It has nothing to do with personal relationships.
Let's see; I admit I have no rapport with kids, and then ask if I have adopted. Good logic.
<quoted text>
Why do you want the credentials? What difference would it make? What are your credentials?

You can call me an AB because I know I am not one. Fire away.

Lesbo? Isn't that just short for lesbian? Are you a lesbian too?

You have worked for decades? What are your accomplishments? That's right, O. That's admirable, but a waste of time. Put your time to go use. No, I don't mean with other men. That's just nasty.

Militan lesbo? Yes, it has everything to do with personal relationships. When you take your anger out on little kids and your lesbo partner and the police are called, it has everything to do with it.
Lesbians are just as angry and frustrated as nuns. And it ain't pretty.

Logic? Yes, you could have adopted. Other gay men have no rapport with kids and they adopt. Why can't you. Have you?

No one wants to be gay.....It's just plain sad.
Guppy

Bloomfield Hills, MI

#282683 Feb 7, 2013
Ocean56 wrote:
<quoted text>
And you are posting this homophobic nonsense...WHY, exactly? It has nothing to do with the topic of abortion.
Can you imagine the number of abortions there would be if gay guys got pregnant.

They would demand abortion clinics.

Holy cow...Off the charts.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#282684 Feb 7, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
To simply show the flip side of the coin.
To, as ocean says educate young women, so they know that in fact there are many women who DO regret having an abortion.
Ocean is the one posting the flip side, in response to those on your side who only bring up those who regret.
Guppy

Bloomfield Hills, MI

#282685 Feb 7, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Like you're pretending to be a poster with an actual interest in discussion, when in reality you're a troll.
Carry on.
And you're pretending to be a foul mouthed woman.

Tone it down.
Guppy

Bloomfield Hills, MI

#282686 Feb 7, 2013
Someone opened a can of worms...
Obskeptic

Farmington, MI

#282687 Feb 7, 2013
Ocean56 wrote:
<quoted text>
And you are posting this homophobic nonsense...WHY, exactly? It has nothing to do with the topic of abortion.
I posted this in response to Cpeter1313 asking for it. You see, I actually read these posts.

"What problems do we have? Be specific, and how do they differ from the problems heteros have? As for wasting my time, I haven't yet. Many of us have worked for decades solving the problems a repressive society imposed on us; that was no waste of time."
Obskeptic

Farmington, MI

#282688 Feb 7, 2013
Ocean56 wrote:
<quoted text>
As with all anti-choice assumptions, yours are also WRONG. However, it is hardly being a bully to push back against anti-choice extremists who call prochoice women "baby killers," "lazy sluts," etc. If anti-choicers don't like being CALLED extremists, they should stop acting that way.
The fact remains that each woman gets to decide for HERSELF whether or not to continue a pregnancy. If it isn't YOUR pregnancy, it isn't your decision. Why that is so hard for you to understand is beyond me, but thankfully, your inability to get that isn't MY problem to deal with.
Calling me "anti-choice" is no different then me labeling you "pro-death". Now if you want to refer to my position for what it is, pro-life, then I can stop calling you pro-death or baby killer, which is what your position defends. You can pretend new labels changes the reality and the argument, but it does not.
Obskeptic

Farmington, MI

#282689 Feb 7, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Ocean is the one posting the flip side, in response to those on your side who only bring up those who regret.
And when a defense lawyer offers up his narrative to persuade a jury towards his argument, he always uses the prosecutions evidence against his client to prove his point. Your to stupid to even realize what an idiot you are.
Forum

Lovington, NM

#282691 Feb 7, 2013
Ocean56 wrote:
<quoted text>
Personally, I couldn't care less what you "wonder." The fact remains that there are many women who DON'T regret having an abortion. They only regret GETTING pregnant in the first place.
http://www.imnotsorry.net
1 To Timothy
Chapter 2
15 Yet she shall be saved through childbearing; if she continue
in faith, and love, and santification, with sobriety.
Katie

Auburn, WA

#282692 Feb 7, 2013
Obskeptic wrote:
<quoted text>
And I will keep referring to you pro deathers as unreasonable and closed minded. Most of what you just posted though I am in total agreement with you on regarding teen pregnancy. That actually makes total sense.

The phrase "pro deathers" is Catholic propaganda. It's made its way into the PLM and is their mantra.

It means squat.

Prochoicers are freedom lovers. Free people making free decisions about their own personal privacy and bodily autonomy. Without interference from the gov't, the clergy, or nosy parker busy bodies like you.
Anonymous

United States

#282693 Feb 7, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
**sighs**
You are not only a phony christian, you're also a lying sack of garbage.
Why is it your kind think its fine to lie about others or to lie about other faiths?
Jewish laws are called Halakha. I used the words "Jewish law" because you barely know English, and I thought using Hebrew would make your brain cell explode.
Halacha discourages conversion - that is a FACT. Your bullshit regarding this is just that, bullshit.
Yes foo, I realize you want others to respect your faith, while at the same time you call their faith fake, and "most " of all who disagree with you a liar, but the fact remain that if you are truly a Jew, do you believe you respect your faith?
Plus, it is a word game with you, since you know I've never lied on this post, if anything misspoken, or was off on the facts, out right lying is for you call others a liar.

Ps -My God "the One True God ",says His religion is for all and any, it seems you are a member of a club, where only ceetain people are wanted.

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#282694 Feb 7, 2013
Guppy wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you imagine the number of abortions there would be if gay guys got pregnant.
They would demand abortion clinics.
Holy cow...Off the charts.
All men would demand abortion rights. It wouldn't even be an issue if men could get pregnant.

What happened to you? All of a sudden, you became antagonistic and humourless. You're no fun, anymore.
Anonymous

United States

#282695 Feb 7, 2013
STO wrote:
<quoted text>
Just the other day, you claimed it was "either/or".
Hey, I answered your lengthy post. Did you miss it?
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/abortion/T833...
Yes I've seen your responce. Again I agree with you on many points, and I do screw it up many times sto, but I don't think you should be calling yourself a christian, while you seem to study the bible for reasons to find how far one can go, in the unGodly ditection.
Also you tell me and other pro life folks, not to judge others, while you judge us.

If being a mature christian is what you are, then I would want to stay a baby.

The sad thing is a baby christian has to back slide in order to fit in at most churches.

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#282696 Feb 7, 2013
Guppy wrote:
Someone opened a can of worms...
... and her name is Guppy. Settle down, please.
Anonymous

United States

#282697 Feb 7, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text> What part of most of us dont need your dogma to have that do YOU not understand?
<quoted text>
ROFLMAO! Horseshit. Your book might say that, but your book is just another book, its nothing special to most of us.
It never ceases to amaze me how your kind will try to beat others over the head with your dogma, then just babble on when you're called on your bullshit.
Maybe when you start taking others faiths seriously, someone MIGHT take what you have to say the same way.
I respect your faith for whatever it is.
Why did Jesus come to earth and do what He did?
Was it to help teach others a better way of life?
was it to warn others about Hell, and to let them know they didn't have to go there?
Many say Hell is not real, and when you die you die.

I just don't understand why they even preach?
What's the point?

If they want a religious social club and nothing more, why not just take religion out of their club?
Forum

Lovington, NM

#282698 Feb 7, 2013
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
The phrase "pro deathers" is Catholic propaganda. It's made its way into the PLM and is their mantra.
It means squat.
Prochoicers are freedom lovers. Free people making free decisions about their own personal privacy and bodily autonomy. Without interference from the gov't, the clergy, or nosy parker busy bodies like you.
We are never free. The body is his temple. His creation.
Matthew 5
21 You have heard that it was said to them of old: Thou
shalt not kill. And whosoever shall kill, shall be in danger
of the judgment.
Obskeptic

Farmington, MI

#282699 Feb 7, 2013
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
It means squat.
Just like the term anti-choice is a left wing label projected onto those of us that consider ourselves pro-life. As I have stated before, just because you couch the act of terminating the life of a baby with the label pro-choice does not magically change what the act is. It is killing a human life. Society has set standards from the beginning of time. If I were to declare that I like having sex with little girls and called it my right and freedom to do so, and had your bully crowd declaring that it was my right, that would not change the reality of how sick that would be for an adult man to engage in. Just because you and your godless minions declare its ok to pull apart little babies in the womb and throw them away like trash does not make it moral or right.

“Pro-Life”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#282700 Feb 7, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
BWAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA!!! She just CANT HELP HERSELF! ROFLMAO!
BTW Lynniekins, you may be using the name "lily" NOW, but you've used Lynne D and Perverse before as well.
What did I prove?
That's you're an obsessive, compulsive, narcissistic fool!
And I did it PERFECTLY! <<grin>>
Thanx Lynniekins for ONCE MORE proving me right!
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Psssssst......stupid Lynnie, you're denials are falling on deaf ears. You ARE the same OP as Lynne D, and EVERYONE here knows it.
Besides, you tried this tired and bullshit argument for months when you were posting as Perverse, and you failed then too.
Seek help for your OCD dear. or dont. YOu're ENDLESSLY amusing! LOLOLOL!
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
ROFLMAO! Lynnekins, EVERYONE knows you're lying about this. Even those on your own "side". INTELLIGENT people know you're a joke.
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
You ARE her Lynne.
<quoted text>
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
The only thing you proved, is that you're a pathetic, obsessive, lying sack of shit with short term memory loss.
As I have personally explained to you many times Lynne, I use your name for two reasons: One is because it IS one of your names that you've used here - that's a well known fact.
The second is that it makes it very easy to find your posts using the Topix search engine. Using your own words against you has become a favorite hobby of mine.
**shrugs** Some people collect stamps, some trade baseball cards, I like to bait you Lynne. ANd you take the bait EVERY time! <<grin>>
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually YOU are the fool if you think ANYONE buys that bullshit.
<quoted text>
Which wont even slow you down in your incessent need to justify yourself.....
<quoted text>
Yes dear. You also said that when you were posting as Lynne. In fact, that's part of one of the dozens of times you tried to justify how mature YOU were as you claimed other kids that age weren't.
<quoted text>
The John & Bidet, the Potty twins, and the Faulty Sperm "child" would CERTAINLY disagree with you.
And come on, I dont care how great you claim your daughter is today, you screwed her up quite a bit I'm sure as she was exposed to YEARS of you and the predator (who may have lusted after her as well for all we know - he was clearly into children...) and the ramifications of the verbal/physical abuse she was witness to. NO kid walks away from that kind of thing completely unscathed.
Not to mention the 4th "child" you supposedly lost.
<quoted text>
**sighs** Yes Lynne, we know this. You discussed this ad nauseum for years about how your father was an abusive drunk, and your mother was too weak willed and spineless to do anything about it through all of her multiple pregnancies that she didn't really want.
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Why dont YOU stop playing YOUR game Lynne D?
STO like the rest of us support the right for women TO MAKE THEIR OWN DECISIONS AND CHOICES. Period.
You can't twist that to suit your need without making yourself look like a fool and that PISSES you right off! LOLOLOLOL!
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Really Lynne? You ACTUALLY going to claim that the Skank and Knutbar and others here haven't claimed that its a 'baby' from conception on?
Clearly its in YOUR genetic make up to lie, you've been doing it here since 2006 after all.
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>ROFLMAO Gotta love it when Lynneikins plays the stupid card!!
You shouldn't have dropped out of school Lynniekins, then you wouldn't say such stupid shit.
ALL posted to me. There's more, and this is just from yesterday since I last posted, and my posts about that nutcase yesterday was ONE, and that one was showing all the posts that nutcase made about "Lynne" while claiming I'm the one "here MAKING IT ALL ABOUT LYNNE!!!"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hollywood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min JCPete 1,643,662
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Patriot AKA Bozo 64,155
Hey Coward Jew Boy >> Yeah You Israel Wed operation gladio 4
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) Nov 21 zazz 98,588
News Kara Lundgren Appointed General Manager of Circ... Nov 20 joyce reiner 2
News Drug addiction treatment center too costly, Bro... (May '08) Nov 13 Christie Taylor 114
NH Adoptees get their non certified Original B... Nov 11 joan 1

Hollywood Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hollywood Mortgages