Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.
Comments
258,761 - 258,780 of 305,182 Comments Last updated 2 hrs ago

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

Cancer is natural. Nobody is saying pregnancy is wrong or a crime; it's a condition that is wanted or unwanted. One might consider pregnancy an injustice if it is due to rape, or if both partners use birth control and it fails. Whatever the motivation, it's the woman's right to abort if she wishes.
BraveCon wrote:
<quoted text>
You have a right in this nation to terminate your pregnancy, that's true. Yet I don't think anyone should make a case for abortion because they view pregnancy as a wrong or as an injustice...sorta like its a crime against humanity or something.
How can anything that is all natural like a woman becoming pregnant, be wrong or an injustice? I hope that none of you PCers think this way, because if you have you've really gone off the deep end.
zef

Hemet, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Shooting people in the head is illegal.
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/abortion/TCBA...

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
Your mind boggling insensitivity about someone's miscarriage is only matched by your mind boggling IGNORANCE.
You mean YOURS.
No one "shits" a baby. Sad that you need to be taught where babies come from, and it's not that orrifice you ignorantr buffoon.
Nice try at deflection dear. Its called 'literary license'. People often use it when writing. You're so find of melodrama, I use it on you. Most people shit and piss in a toilet. You shat "babies" .... or so you claimed. So my comments stand:

Did you shit TWO BABIES into that toilet?
Did you fish TWO BABIES out of that toilet with a fish net?
Did your doctor report two BABIES being MURDERED by your pedophile boyfriend?
NO!! to all of the above.
You might want to look up the definition of pedophelia, unless you want to keep displaying what an uneducated nitwit you are.
Sure Lynne. Here ya go:

Pedophile:
Noun
A person who is sexually attracted to children.

If she was a physically fully developed, having periods and able to get pregnant, she wasn't with "pedophiles". Pedophelia by definition is someone attracted to PRE-pubescent children.
]

Again, HORSESHIT.

Nowhere in the definition does it say "PRE-pubscent". YOU WERE A CHILD, a 15 year old child and he was over 21. You had TWO PREGNANCIES WITH AN ABUSIVE PEDOPHILE. You LOST two pregnancies with a pedophile. You CLAIMED you fished the embryo's out of the toilet and ran them right over to the doctor, who did ..... NOTHING.

An underage CHILD, pregnant by a pedophile, who's SUPPOSEDLY had the pregnancy punched OUT of her BY said pedophile, who brings embryo's TO the doctor and the doctor does...... NOTHING.

Parents did ... NOTHING.

And you did this with the abuser TWICE.

So you dont like pedophile. Shall we call him a rapist then? Since he would have also been guilty of statutory rape, and lets see, the doctor STILL did ........ nothing.....
You try to have an effect on people you don't like, but you only have the effect of displaying what a friggin DUMMY you are. You're a just a hollow form with nothing between your ears.
ROFLMAOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!pat pat*** You just keep telling yourself that Lynniekins!!
Katie

Tacoma, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
Personification: attribution of personal qualities; especially : representation of a thing or abstraction as a person or by the human form
http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/per...
Katie, Foo, et. al., hijack ZEF medical terminology in an attempt to dehumanize the little human beings in utero.
Foo made it very clear that she opposes referring to those in the womb as "babies". Why? She doesn't want the little one 'personified'.
I am happy to see that you are okay with others referring to/considering those in the womb "babies".
Foo may take issue w/ your view. Just a fair warning.
Caring.
Foo doesn't care if I call later term pregnancies babies. She doesn't care what anyone calls their own ZEFs either. Your little attempt at divide and conquer is beyond teeny tiny, NR. It's right up there with what does matter. And that's size.

You guys are gung ho on criminalizing abortion, removing women's civil rights to personal privacy and bodily autonomy all under the lame-O guise of "caring" for other women's ZEFs. It's disgusting. Each and every attempt you make at chipping away at my rights, my daughters' rights, even my granddaughters' rights will be met head on ugly for ugly, disgusting for disgusting. You wanna keep playing? We've gone round and round before. I'm ready again, Fim.

Since: Jun 08

Atrisco Village

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

sassylicious wrote:
<quoted text> Interestingly, MOST proaborts on here support restricting a womans choice. In other words, you people want to force a woman to remain pregnant too.
MOST of you are anti -choice like us.
Pssst.....did you notice that your fellow proaborts won't admit that they are against sex selection abortions? The silence (when asked if they support it as choice) was deafening.
I don't know any proaborts, and I would never force a woman to stay pregnant, ever. You're talking to the wrong person, obviously.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
I know what thre "CONTEXT" is, you ninny. It doesn't alter what NR's displaying about what you said. You can make a statement about wanting her to be saved without the "ripping" the body limb from limb comments. Those are the ones that show you for who you really are and how you really think, and context doesn't excuse it.
Yet I was just repeating HIS comments. But whatever Lynniekins, we know, you'll take up for ANY sick lying shit No Relevance comes up with.

You're sick that way.

Of course you're also two faced AND a coward. YOu forget, I know what you said about him at one time.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
Not only is she trying to attack someone who isn't here,.
But you ARE here Lynne. You only THINK anyone believes you're NOT the OP that posted here as Lynne D.

Of course you're not fooling ANYONE and havent in years.
No Relativism

Wakarusa, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
Foo doesn't care if I call later term pregnancies babies. She doesn't care what anyone calls their own ZEFs either. Your little attempt at divide and conquer is beyond teeny tiny, NR. It's right up there with what does matter. And that's size.
You guys are gung ho on criminalizing abortion, removing women's civil rights to personal privacy and bodily autonomy all under the lame-O guise of "caring" for other women's ZEFs. It's disgusting. Each and every attempt you make at chipping away at my rights, my daughters' rights, even my granddaughters' rights will be met head on ugly for ugly, disgusting for disgusting. You wanna keep playing? We've gone round and round before. I'm ready again, Fim.
Katie: "Even my granddaughters' rights"

You mean the two living granddaughters' rights, right? Cuz you surely don't mean your dead, aborted granddaughter's rights....
zef

Hemet, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
These baby-killers with their derogatory name calling are vulgar and obtuse. Their crass bigotry and persecution of young people is a blight upon humanity.
Katie

Tacoma, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
Katie: "Even my granddaughters' rights"
You mean the two living granddaughters' rights, right? Cuz you surely don't mean your dead, aborted granddaughter's rights....
What dead aborted granddaughter do you think I have, NR? I've asked you before and you forget to answer. Which makes you sitting on a telephone wire while you're pants are on fire.
Katie

Tacoma, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

zef wrote:
<quoted text>
These baby-killers with their derogatory name calling are vulgar and obtuse. Their crass bigotry and persecution of young people is a blight upon humanity.
And a pox upon you

Atrisco Village

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

sassylicious wrote:
<quoted text>
I am speechless.
Liar.
No Relativism

Wakarusa, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
FOAH That quote is in regard to someone else using the phrase "useless wad of cells". If I must elaborate further, the wad of cells that became your person have sure been useless and only gone forward to prove the other poster correct in her estimation.
You are moronic, personified.
Katie: "That quote is in regard to someone else using the phrase 'useless wad of cells'.
_________

Your quote makes it clear that that's the question you're responding to....

"No, I don't think calling fetuses in general "a useless wad of cells" is belittling to anyone." - Katie

What is important to note is that you AGREE that "calling fetuses in general 'a useless was of cells' is belittling to anyone."

Atrisco Village

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

cpeter1313 wrote:
Don't play the victim here--PC'ers aren't calling clinic patients vile names, or blowing up clinics, or shooting doctors. Those are YOUR people.
BTW--if shouting dissuades them from their activism, then they don't really give a damn.
<quoted text>
Typical Anti-Choicer: Ooo, the bad prochoicers yelled at me. My little feelings are hurt. I'm going home.~pout~

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Where to begin,,, where to begin.....
No Relativism

Wakarusa, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

cpeter1313 wrote:
Cancer is natural. Nobody is saying pregnancy is wrong or a crime; it's a condition that is wanted or unwanted. One might consider pregnancy an injustice if it is due to rape, or if both partners use birth control and it fails. Whatever the motivation, it's the woman's right to abort if she wishes.
<quoted text>
Damn you're dumb. We've been over this many times. Cancer is abnormal...a disease.

Mankind was created to procreate via pregnancy. It is a normal part of what it is to be human.

You're a mess.
Katie

Tacoma, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
Katie: "That quote is in regard to someone else using the phrase 'useless wad of cells'.
_________
Your quote makes it clear that that's the question you're responding to....
"No, I don't think calling fetuses in general "a useless wad of cells" is belittling to anyone." - Katie
What is important to note is that you AGREE that "calling fetuses in general 'a useless was of cells' is belittling to anyone."
Is that your final answer?

Atrisco Village

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

cpeter1313 wrote:
Why would anyone hit him? It's stupid behavior, but not worthy of violence.
<quoted text>
I'll do it. I'll smack him. Lol

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

We're going to have to arrest a helluva lot of police officers, servicepeople, etc.
zef wrote:
<quoted text>
No one has the right to kill anybody, anywhere.
No Relativism

Wakarusa, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
Katie: "Foo doesn't care if I call later term pregnancies babies. She doesn't care what anyone calls their own ZEFs either."

Foo referring to LynneD past post: "Did you shit TWO BABIES into that toilet? Did you fish TWO BABIES out of that toilet with a fish net? NO!!"

I dunno. Kinda looks like your assessment of Foo is inaccurate.

Nice try though. I like when you speak FOR foo. It shows you don't trust her ability to wiggle herself out of her own stupidity.

Next.........

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Hollywood Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Hollywood People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••