Hollywood pawn shop worker shot dead

Hollywood pawn shop worker shot dead

There are 108 comments on the South Florida Sun-Sentinel story from Jun 5, 2008, titled Hollywood pawn shop worker shot dead. In it, South Florida Sun-Sentinel reports that:

Police are trying to find out who left a 25-year-old pawn shop employee shot dead outside his house early Thursday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at South Florida Sun-Sentinel.

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
mya

Claremont, NH

#114 Mar 4, 2011
will always have love for you Sasha i hope you get out soon.
robert lamp

Canton, OH

#115 Mar 31, 2011
Sasha did the shit and everyone knows it f*ck sasha....
Olsen

Quito, Ecuador

#116 Jun 13, 2011
Damn i went to school with these kids and sasha was one of the nicest people ive met and to hear he did something like that is shocking. I dont know what really went down but this is the type of things that drug and "g" life can get you into. I was able to clean my act and move on from this type of life and it sucks that so many of my old friends are either in jail or on the streets hustling with dead end jobs trying to provide for kids or just themselves. RIP to arty i did not know him but no one deserves to die. Obviously he wasnt in the right path either as he put him self in that situation. I hope one day they do get out rehabilitated so they can appreaciate their lives and the life they took. Blessings
nunya

Stow, OH

#117 Sep 5, 2011
derek is rotting in walton correctional instatution for giving his fucking dumb ass brother and law sasha a ride to arties house .....derek didnt think nothing of it.........If anyone is listeing PLEASE HELP....i knew artie also and he was amazing.....and didnt deserve what had happened and i wish his family the best of wishes.......derek is my best friend and i hate seeing him so down........derek lives with that night every day of his life.....God knows what happened and thats why the lord ganted him an appeal.......Come Home derek.....rott in hell jose e gordon and sasha bowen......
matt

Pompano Beach, FL

#118 Oct 20, 2011
free my dawg sasha live by the gun , die by the gun he did the devils work......
robert

Canton, OH

#119 Jul 2, 2012
oh i know what im talkin bout.... its called truth ... and you are very disrespectful on both sides of the aspect. we know who killed artie and artie never deserved what he had got. As that being said, my friend derek martin was a great dude. he just made a bad mistake by givin sasha and jose a ride. derek never even got out of the truck and he tried to take off from the crime scene scared for his life. as derek pulled of sasha jumped into the cab of the truck and jose was left behind in which was meant for sasha as well. if u want facts i got the transcripts from the first trial. dont tell me i dont know what im talkin bout because i have a innocent friend in prison (derek) who relies on me to investigate possible errors in his first trial. and by me doing so i helped be there from the very beginning. the courts are playin with his life and he won his appeal ... lets pray he lets set free.
love u artie

Homestead, FL

#120 Aug 26, 2013
well guess what ^ sasha will spend the rest of his life in jail where he belongs..you are a piece of shit someone lost there life and you say some shit like that...life with no parole
i love you artie still think of you everyday keep watching over us
Hisgirl

United States

#121 Aug 16, 2017
robert wrote:
oh i know what im talkin bout.... its called truth ... and you are very disrespectful on both sides of the aspect. we know who killed artie and artie never deserved what he had got. As that being said, my friend derek martin was a great dude. he just made a bad mistake by givin sasha and jose a ride. derek never even got out of the truck and he tried to take off from the crime scene scared for his life. as derek pulled of sasha jumped into the cab of the truck and jose was left behind in which was meant for sasha as well. if u want facts i got the transcripts from the first trial. dont tell me i dont know what im talkin bout because i have a innocent friend in prison (derek) who relies on me to investigate possible errors in his first trial. and by me doing so i helped be there from the very beginning. the courts are playin with his life and he won his appeal ... lets pray he lets set free.
I would like to read more on this case. Where can I find that info? Thank you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hollywood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 2 min Susanm 319,808
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Realtime 1,640,239
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 12 min hojo 64,105
Hey Coward Jew Boy >> Yeah You Israel 3 hr op Gladio 3
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 22 hr zazz 98,581
News Drug addiction treatment center too costly, Bro... (May '08) Nov 13 Christie Taylor 114
News Pembroke Pines earns top ranking as the best pl... (Nov '08) Nov 12 Dave 54

Hollywood Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hollywood Mortgages