High-speed crash in Miami leaves girl...

High-speed crash in Miami leaves girl dead, mother in critical ...

There are 175 comments on the South Florida Sun-Sentinel story from Jun 17, 2007, titled High-speed crash in Miami leaves girl dead, mother in critical .... In it, South Florida Sun-Sentinel reports that:

Shirley Newchurch and her daughter, Shante Warren, 12, of Miami, were on their way to church in Cooper City on Sunday morning, when a car came flying at their gold Plymouth compact.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at South Florida Sun-Sentinel.

First Prev
of 9
Next Last
Emilio

Pompano Beach, FL

#200 Sep 23, 2007
Hey guys! I'm not really dead! I didn't update my MySpace because I didn't want the cops to find me! I got somebody to put a manican in my coffin so I could have my funeral! I'm alive! And Chris, if I find you, I will beat the crap out of you. Juan is my friend, so don't harm him, okay you asswipe?
Chris

Miami, FL

#201 Dec 10, 2007
Whoa! It took me a while to get back to this forum. R.I.P. Ashanti...
Chris

Miami, FL

#202 Dec 10, 2007
Whoa, everyone! Why has almost everyone turned this forum about my (as well as Nathalie's, Janessa's, and Gabby's) friend Ashanti to a insult of races? Does anybody have humanity? I don't care if the guy was Mexican, French, Canadian, American, Spanish, Czechoslovakian, Czech, Slovak, Arabian, Chinese, Zimbabwean, Australian, Antarctican, or anything else! White, African-American, Hispanic, European, Native American, I don't care! This accident wasn't based on what the color of any body's skin is, or what ethnic background someone has. NO, EVERYBODY HAS IT ALL WRONG!!! Emilio could have been drunk, or maybe not! He could have blinked and skidded, or maybe his car fell off by a storm!!! It took Ashanti's life, yes, and Emilio's life too. It was a total accident, and it is sad it happened. But it happened anyway. God probably has big plans for both of them in heaven. Just everybody stop insulting everyone for once, at least once, and just act civilized. If you just come on here to insult a certain person, race, or ethnic group; then you have issues and need to get a life. Seriously, do get a life. You don't here me insulting anybody, and why should anybody else? In fact, I don't even consider race as a factor, I only consider one factor in race for humans, the HUMAN RACE!

Just let that stick for a while... everybody.
Que

Miami, FL

#203 Feb 28, 2008
Chris wrote:
Happy Birthday Ashanti
I really miss her. i cried my heart out today cuz i was looking through our old pics.
P.S. Chris i miss you too buddy.
janessa

Miami, FL

#204 Feb 28, 2008
Chris wrote:
Happy Birthday Ashanti
even though i cried my heart out cuz i was looking at our old pics. i always know that i wil see here again in heaven cuz i am a child of God. i can't get over the fact that i miss here sooo much. im afraid of bringing my new friends down.
Natalie

Redmond, WA

#206 Jun 16, 2009
The last thing that I posted on here wasn't so nice,
But in regards to the person trying to impersonate my dead brother,

I promise you didn't know him for a second if you think that he would run away from a cop
And that he would even be able to live with himself knowing he killed her

And his funeral wasn't even open coffin because the crash mutilated half of his face.

So please, out of respect for the dead, stfu
Dave

Boca Raton, FL

#207 Jun 16, 2009
Yet another illegal killing innocent people.
Mike

Hollywood, FL

#208 Mar 12, 2010
masala wrote:
probably the jerk was on crack...how else would he start out his Sunday morning?
Firstly, he was no jerk! He left behind wife and a little son who was less than a year old. He was my best friend, and would do anything for the people he cared about. His tox report came in clean. He liked to drive fast, we've all been guilty of this, including myself. He was wrong in doing so & I wish he hadn't because maybe all of them would still be with us today if he hadn't. I no longer drive fast because of what happened to Milo & I think we can all learn from this. I just don't appreciate the words from people who had no idea who he was & what type of a heart this kid had. I regret what happened to that little girl as much as everyone here does, but Milo was someone too & he is missed everyday.
Mike

Hollywood, FL

#209 Mar 12, 2010
Dave wrote:
Yet another illegal killing innocent people.
He was NOT an illegal!
Larry Stooge

Miami, FL

#210 Mar 12, 2010
Mike wrote:
<quoted text>
He was NOT an illegal!
Dave is a Cuban proud Christian. I heard that they bring people from Cuba on their boat.
Water Boy

Red Lion, PA

#211 Mar 12, 2010
Dehydrade
DEHYDRADE.WEBS.COM
Dehydrated Water
askbite

Miami, FL

#212 Mar 16, 2010
Hit by a Miami Police car
Elijah Toussaint

Miami, FL

#213 Oct 15, 2012
R.I.P Ashanti Linae Warren - Class of 2007

“Its all in the mind..or is it?”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#214 Oct 16, 2012
Chris wrote:
Whoa, everyone! Why has almost everyone turned this forum about my (as well as Nathalie's, Janessa's, and Gabby's) friend Ashanti to a insult of races? Does anybody have humanity? I don't care if the guy was Mexican, French, Canadian, American, Spanish, Czechoslovakian, Czech, Slovak, Arabian, Chinese, Zimbabwean, Australian, Antarctican, or anything else! White, African-American, Hispanic, European, Native American, I don't care! This accident wasn't based on what the color of any body's skin is, or what ethnic background someone has. NO, EVERYBODY HAS IT ALL WRONG!!! Emilio could have been drunk, or maybe not! He could have blinked and skidded, or maybe his car fell off by a storm!!! It took Ashanti's life, yes, and Emilio's life too. It was a total accident, and it is sad it happened. But it happened anyway. God probably has big plans for both of them in heaven. Just everybody stop insulting everyone for once, at least once, and just act civilized. If you just come on here to insult a certain person, race, or ethnic group; then you have issues and need to get a life. Seriously, do get a life. You don't here me insulting anybody, and why should anybody else? In fact, I don't even consider race as a factor, I only consider one factor in race for humans, the HUMAN RACE!
Just let that stick for a while... everybody.
You are right. This is not about race.(How stupid cvan we get right?)Accidents happen. He should not have been speeding on public roads. Let this be a lesson for all. If you need to speed go to the woods and go 1000 MPH but get killed alone. Do not speed on the public roads where people are driving and walking. Have some respect. Go and rent a gokart and speed all you want. But please stop the stupidity and don't speed on the public roads!!

“Its all in the mind..or is it?”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#215 Oct 16, 2012
My condolences to the parents and friends of the deceased.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hollywood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 9 min Henry 1,405,043
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 6 hr ThomasA 311,496
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 7 hr dGo mnaDed lyHo i... 60,662
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 13 hr Ize Found 70,836
News 5 Things to Know in Florida for July 26 17 hr Robert funches AK... 1
News Why Suzanne Somers loves bioidentical hormones (Jun '09) 19 hr Chaimpie 93
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) Tue zazz 98,130

Hollywood Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hollywood Mortgages