High-speed crash in Miami leaves girl...

High-speed crash in Miami leaves girl dead, mother in critical ...

There are 175 comments on the South Florida Sun-Sentinel story from Jun 17, 2007, titled High-speed crash in Miami leaves girl dead, mother in critical .... In it, South Florida Sun-Sentinel reports that:

Shirley Newchurch and her daughter, Shante Warren, 12, of Miami, were on their way to church in Cooper City on Sunday morning, when a car came flying at their gold Plymouth compact.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at South Florida Sun-Sentinel.

First Prev
of 9
Next Last
WHAT

Hollywood, FL

#1 Jun 17, 2007
NO pictureS?
lisa q

Lake Worth, FL

#2 Jun 17, 2007
My prayers are with the family of this precious little girl and the family of the man driving so foolishly.
FLA

Pompano Beach, FL

#5 Jun 17, 2007
sTUPID IDIOT DRIVER TOO BAD THAT AN INNOCENT CHILD WAS KILLED BECAUSE OF THE DAMN MORAN THAT WAS DRIVING THAT ACCORD NOW HE IS DEAD AND WE CANT PUT HIM IN JAIL
Lawdog

Boca Raton, FL

#6 Jun 17, 2007
Another immature idiot behind the wheel takes the life of an innocent person.
quick comment

Vero Beach, FL

#8 Jun 17, 2007
We should give pedal bikes for free to the kids...nothinh that would run on gas...
Rat

Hollywood, FL

#9 Jun 17, 2007
Yep, another one..... at least the moron was killed too. Poor girl, her mom is really going to suffer... my condolences to her.
OhBrother

Summerfield, FL

#11 Jun 17, 2007
"Emilio Francisco Cabieses"

Says it all.......

Since: Dec 06

Miami Beach, FL

#14 Jun 17, 2007
may the driver burn in hell
Tosha

Uvalde, TX

#16 Jun 17, 2007
This is sooo sad but thank you Lord for this young soul knowing who you were before her life was tragically taken. I could not imagine what her mom is going through, I have a 13 year old myself and wooo, I just couldn't imagine, but, God is good and He always takes care of us
Ted Kelly

Jupiter, FL

#18 Jun 17, 2007
You are commended on the posts. The important fact is that they need to educate them so that we can avoid having to read these stories on sunday mornings.
Waste of time

Hallandale, FL

#19 Jun 17, 2007
It's too bad the driver was hispanic, because when this poor woman gets out of the hospital and hears that her little child is now dead, she's not going to be able to get too much money from this punk's family when she sues.
blackwell

AOL

#20 Jun 17, 2007
shante = blax
Huh

Delray Beach, FL

#21 Jun 17, 2007
Ted Kelly wrote:
You are commended on the posts. The important fact is that they need to educate them so that we can avoid having to read these stories on sunday mornings.
After reading your post, I guess you need to be educated too.

God bless the family of the little girl.
jay

AOL

#22 Jun 17, 2007
i almost wish they didnt make cars that went that fast. I wish there was a way to top out the cars at 85. What idiot goes 100 mph leading up to a ramp!!!! I am deeply saddened by the poor girl and her mother. I wish the mother the best!
Right

Lake Worth, FL

#23 Jun 17, 2007
Yea rednecks never drive fast in their cars like the general lee
a believer

Palm City, FL

#24 Jun 17, 2007
I think I will run for governor.

I will do one thing: tame 95.

Forget property taxes,crime, insurance, schools: no one has been able to fix that. I will just focus on geting the nuts off of 95 and reclaiming it for the rest of us.

Any votes coming my way?
bob read

Hollywood, FL

#25 Jun 17, 2007
Juan wrote:
That was my amigo driving; he was just out having a good time....don't hate on the latin flavor!
i hate, you smell bad you talk like you got a mouth of chit...and show no respect to the U.S.A ...go back to your cockeroach homeland jerk
Pattyrat

Pompano Beach, FL

#26 Jun 17, 2007
Juan wrote:
That was my amigo driving; he was just out having a good time....don't hate on the latin flavor!
you're such an ass, why don't you go back to the scum hole from which you crawled out from
Pattyrat

Pompano Beach, FL

#27 Jun 17, 2007
WHAT wrote:
NO pictureS?
Please tell me why you would want to see a picture of dead little girl.....Are you that morbid? I'll bet you're one of those stupid rubber-neckers that hold up traffic!
Steve

Boca Raton, FL

#31 Jun 17, 2007
Another illegal probably, but with a great driving record so if we kill the lawyers as someone suggested a long time ago this scum wouldn't be on the roads killing inncocent people

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hollywood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Yeah 1,419,093
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr God Damned Holy S... 61,042
Heroin in Opa Locka (Oct '12) 3 hr annonfromPGH 13
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 5 hr ThomasA 311,623
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 6 hr zazz 98,167
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) Fri Ize Found 70,952
News Obama founder of ISIS, says Trump Wed WasteWater 82

Hollywood Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hollywood Mortgages