Tamarac and Pompano Beach to use robo...

Tamarac and Pompano Beach to use robocalls against snipe signs

There are 1 comment on the Customer Interaction Solutions story from Jul 4, 2012, titled Tamarac and Pompano Beach to use robocalls against snipe signs. In it, Customer Interaction Solutions reports that:

More Broward cities have found a new way to drive people crazy, but this time it's the scofflaws they're targeting.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Customer Interaction Solutions.

Since: May 11

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#1 Jul 4, 2012
It's about time! Those signs (I call them street SPAM) are a blight and a nuisance. There should be a by-law that prohibits them and those pesky windshield advertisments that typacally end up on the ground.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hollywood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min VetnorsGate 1,521,872
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 2 hr ThomasA 313,962
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 2 hr zazz 98,383
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 20 hr TRD 71,284
Manuel Apr 23 Curious 1
News Scientists say they have proved climate change ... (Dec '08) Apr 22 Patty Myers 8,138
News Dania Beach opts for silence to avoid devil prayer (Oct '15) Apr 20 Vivek Golikeri 2

Hollywood Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hollywood Mortgages