Fatal Shooting In Holly Springs, MS

Full story: WREG

A man has been shot dead in downtown Holly Springs, MS this afternoon.. Charlie Williams was gunned down in the middle of the street at the intersection of Memphis and Park.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of26
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
JUST SAYING

Memphis, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Apr 19, 2010
 
Lord help the man family that got killed and the shooter. People in this world just dont care nomore about other families it's all about them.
JUST SAYING

Memphis, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Apr 19, 2010
 
People just pray for the families dont ask why just support both sides.
Stephanie

Memphis, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Apr 19, 2010
 
really in the middle of town in front of a cop ! how stupid r they !! and what is this world coming to !! god bless us all !!!
A concern person

Sweetwater, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Apr 19, 2010
 
The shooter was a nice guy that didn't bother no one.So da guy that got shot had to do something for that to happen the way it did.
Good People

Missouri City, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Apr 19, 2010
 
The young man that was killed was a very nice guy and didn't bother anybody either.What a cowardly act to kill someone in cold blood I find it hard to believe a person can gun down a person in broad daylight infront of a cop & someone tends to think there such a nice guy!
lisa

New Albany, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Apr 19, 2010
 

Judged:

1

I think people should think before they before they take someone life from them. color people should stick together instead of taking each other lives. it's just to much color on color crime going on. And needs to end now please pray for the loss love family please people stop the killing because it's not worth it.
Latasha

Olive Branch, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Apr 19, 2010
 
A concern person wrote:
The shooter was a nice guy that didn't bother no one.So da guy that got shot had to do something for that to happen the way it did.
The shooter was a nice guy that didn't bother no one? Do you listen to the words coming out of your mouth?
Good People

Missouri City, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Apr 19, 2010
 
I would like send my condolences to the family for losing there son in such a cowardly & horrible crime. I'm even more concerned about the blogger "a concerned person" that would make such a senseless & heartless comment, how awfully cruel can ppl be. Some one has lost there child and that's all you could think of to say! Wow...just Wow! If someone was that bold to gun someone down infront of the police, I dont think there's anything nice about that person.The family is in my prayers also the lost souls.
hmmmmm

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Apr 19, 2010
 
Jimmy Veteto wrote:
yea trying to see which one knocked up the fat one, and fighting with a gun over that? who cares, that on black did the other black gorl, when you know they wont pay for the baby, unless they want the SSI check and the WIC stamps for milk and food, and a tax write off.
how do you say . ba bye ba bye now , ba bye ,ba bye now . one less black on the to worry about and one in jail were they belong . goodnight Junebug
Jimmy you a funny guy, but i bet the mess you talking you wouldn't dare say it to a black person face. Don't hide you racism,if you don't like black people let it be known. Don't get on the computer an talk smack, see that's a b**** move, be a man an say to someone face.
friend of friend

Pittsburg, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Apr 19, 2010
 
IT DOESN'T MATTER WHO WAS THE NICEST ONE DONT KNOW ONE DESERVE TO DIE EVEN THO WE ALL HAVE TO LEAVE THIS WORLD ONE DAY.I FEEL LIKE WE SHOULD COME TOGETHER AND STOP THE VILOENCE AND STARTED PRAYING THE DEVIL IS TRYING TO TAKE OVER AND THAT'S NOT HOW GOD WANTED US TO ACT TOWARD EACH OTHER WE SUPPOSE TO LOVE ONE ANOTHER AS GOD LOVE HIS ONLY CHILD THAT DIED ON THE CROSS FOR US HAVE WE FORGOTTEN ABOUT THAT.......
friend of friend

Pittsburg, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Apr 19, 2010
 
hmmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>Jimmy you a funny guy, but i bet the mess you talking you wouldn't dare say it to a black person face. Don't hide you racism,if you don't like black people let it be known. Don't get on the computer an talk smack, see that's a b**** move, be a man an say to someone face.
Jimmy you really need help u should had keep ur comments to ur self because its stupid what ur talking about i know the both of the guys and it wasnt even about that so talk what u know and stop acting like a lil child
friend of friend

Pittsburg, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Apr 19, 2010
 
lisa wrote:
I think people should think before they before they take someone life from them. color people should stick together instead of taking each other lives. it's just to much color on color crime going on. And needs to end now please pray for the loss love family please people stop the killing because it's not worth it.
Lisa I have to agree but it's killing every where color or not killing doesn't have no color IT'S THE DEVIL WORK
Cchandler

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Apr 19, 2010
 

Judged:

1

Jimmy Veteto wrote:
yea trying to see which one knocked up the fat one, and fighting with a gun over that? who cares, that on black did the other black gorl, when you know they wont pay for the baby, unless they want the SSI check and the WIC stamps for milk and food, and a tax write off.
how do you say . ba bye ba bye now , ba bye ,ba bye now . one less black on the to worry about and one in jail were they belong . goodnight Junebug
You are so ignorant to make a comment like this. The fact is a human being was killed. Someone's family member-my family member. I pray that God has mercy on your soul and forgives you for the racist, childish, hateful and unnecessary comments you have made. When quoting stats involving SSI, WIC and tax write offs, I suggest you do a little more research before making offensive/incorrect comments. WOW!!!!
concerned

Olive Branch, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Apr 19, 2010
 

Judged:

1

It is sad that another young person has lost their lives over something so senseless, I'm praying for both families and our society as a whole, because it matters not whether you are black or white; its tragic whenever and whomever the young persons are that looses their lives in this manner. I also want to pray for Jimmy that God will work on his heart and his mind. And thanks very much Cchandler
concerned

Olive Branch, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Apr 19, 2010
 
Jimmy Veteto wrote:
yea trying to see which one knocked up the fat one, and fighting with a gun over that? who cares, that on black did the other black gorl, when you know they wont pay for the baby, unless they want the SSI check and the WIC stamps for milk and food, and a tax write off.
how do you say . ba bye ba bye now , ba bye ,ba bye now . one less black on the to worry about and one in jail were they belong . goodnight Junebug
Jimmy be careful how you talk, rememeber you still have some human beings in your family.
jaycolby robinson

Holly Springs, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Apr 20, 2010
 
i think that was very wrong what he did
black man

Cordova, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Apr 20, 2010
 
Jimmy Veteto wrote:
yea trying to see which one knocked up the fat one, and fighting with a gun over that? who cares, that on black did the other black gorl, when you know they wont pay for the baby, unless they want the SSI check and the WIC stamps for milk and food, and a tax write off.
how do you say . ba bye ba bye now , ba bye ,ba bye now . one less black on the to worry about and one in jail were they belong . goodnight Junebug
LOL@Jimmy. One less black on the streets and one in jail where they belong? Very original. It is sneseless and to assume it is over a baby no one will care for is the case not only in black america but white as well. The true issue here is two people have caused damage to lives permanantly. Plus, isn't it other races who end up serial killers and mass gunmen of other same races? This is America and you can speak what you feel; however ignorant it is. So congrats on being in America and on showing how welll you have evolved in the state of America. It is interesting how you feel and view this and Lady Liberty is a national monument sacred to our country was actually a gift from France to the Black soldiers who fought in that particular war. It was changed to disregard this fact from history. LOL, get more familiar with your country's history and accept caucasians are not the only reason this country has been successful. Peace.
FYI, Peace is used interjectionally as a greeting or farewell. Born Educator of Fools
friend of friend

Claremont, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Apr 20, 2010
 
Amen @Blackman you said something then
Sevyn

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
Apr 21, 2010
 
I am praying for my family (the shooter) and the man that died family. I don't know in detail what happened. If you don't know either than you should not comment. It just pays to mind your business and stay out of things like this unless you Know exactly what's going on. My cousin is a nice dude and we cant believe this happened. If what is said to be the reason he shot this other man is true than I can see why he got mad. Maybe a good smack or punch in the face would have been more appealing. A good beat down. Now he has messed up alot of lives. Especially his own. So sad. So very sad.
Sevyn

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23
Apr 21, 2010
 
Latasha wrote:
<quoted text>The shooter was a nice guy that didn't bother no one? Do you listen to the words coming out of your mouth?
do you know the shooter?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of26
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Holly Springs Discussions

Search the Holly Springs Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Tracey Sanders 17 hr me 5
MS Mississippi judge jails attorney for not reciti... (Oct '10) 23 hr JustUs 1,930
i seen this on fb opinions? Apr 8 gtown71 1
Coach Keith Owens Mar 28 nunya 14
easy white girls Mar 26 keep it on the low 1
Anyone know this sloot. Andrea Byrd (Aug '13) Mar 26 Byrd 3
Jessie Hughes (Oct '11) Mar 24 Aaron Echols 8
•••
•••
•••
•••

Holly Springs Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Holly Springs People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••