Bonecrusher

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2010

does anyone know the true chance cramer??
clammer

Pine Island, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2010

yeah i know who he is, he's one of the biggest pieces of crap that ever came out of the ferry, he is truely worthless
Bonecrusher wrote:
meow

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2010

i grew up with chance cramer . he is a crack head his son failed a drug test because he smokes pot with him in the same room .he is a total loser
lovegun

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2010

biggest SOB around
Bonecrusher wrote:
gunny

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2010

what kind of father would smoke pot with there kids, he really must be one stupid SOB
meow wrote:
i grew up with chance cramer . he is a crack head his son failed a drug test because he smokes pot with him in the same room .he is a total loser
mikey

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2010

chris is useless, he paints houses for a living and after seeing the ones that he has painted i would'nt hire him to paint a fence, he does shitting work, uses cheap materials, hell i seen one of the houses he painted on the beach and after a good rain the paint was starting to come off.
and as for him smoking pot with his son, he should be thrown under the jail, he has alot of ppl fooled around here, but the ones who really know him know he aint shit, just a dope smoking wannabe
meow

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2010

yeah i know chris cramer is so sorry he has 3 kids his 2 daughters were found in a crack house .and said to be molested by men that were at the crack house and busted with his wife .but he exspects to get them back when he cant even care for his sorry self .his mother was the same way .
its meeee

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2011

nothing but a lazy drunk!
momma z

Arlington, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

hey i know that jackhole he just had another kid didn't he. I think he is a mooch and uses his kids for a meal ticket
texas chic

Arlington, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Bonecrusher wrote:
How do you know him
texas chic

Arlington, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

meow wrote:
How do you know this?
momma z

Arlington, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

meow wrote:
yeah i know chris cramer is so sorry he has 3 kids his 2 daughters were found in a crack house .and said to be molested by men that were at the crack house and busted with his wife .but he exspects to get them back when he cant even care for his sorry self .his mother was the same way .
i would love to see him try
hmm

Dowagiac, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

momma z wrote:
hey i know that jackhole he just had another kid didn't he. I think he is a mooch and uses his kids for a meal ticket
yeah he shacked up with a girl who was already a few months pregnant, how do you know him?
Lori Stychalski

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

hmm wrote:
<quoted text>yeah he shacked up with a girl who was already a few months pregnant, how do you know him?
Because I'm the one that has custody of his 14 and 12-year-old daughter that he will never get custody of again

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Holly Ridge Discussions

Search the Holly Ridge Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
NC Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Car... (Oct '10) 3 hr Delinger 56,130
Sneads Ferry residents among lottery winners 20 hr The real KELVIN CHANEY 1
Holly Ridge man accused of sex acts with minor Jul 24 Diane and Matt 1
Dog friendly Oak Island considers ban on animals Jul 22 jbb13 3
horse shooting (Aug '12) Jul 21 GJH 4
Lightning strikes cause multiple fires Jul 17 Wilmingtons Finest 1
beth chipman Jul 10 old friend 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Holly Ridge Jobs

•••