Glen

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2011

Is there an interest in developing a boys Lacrosse program in the Hampstead area? The girls program has been at THS for awhile and was curious if there was interest amongst the boys as well. Thanks
Kallie

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2011

Glen wrote:
Is there an interest in developing a boys Lacrosse program in the Hampstead area? The girls program has been at THS for awhile and was curious if there was interest amongst the boys as well. Thanks
Yes there is an interest. We have been traveling an hour to Onslow county for lacrosse for two and a half years. Would love to have it at the high school.
Glen Taylor

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2011

I am now living in Hampstead and my THS freshman son plays in Wilmington. I think the next step is to speak with Principal Skipper and Athletic Director Horne about developing a boys LAX program. With the current fiscal situation this would be largely to encourage their support....probably with a club program to start with.

Topsail High Boys LAX..... talk it up!
Kallie

Wilmington, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2011

Yes, I agree. My son is in eight grade but has been playing for almost 7 years. We would love to see him play in high school. We also play in Wilmington, in addition to Jacksonville.
Kallie

Wilmington, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2011

Since you know who the appropriate parties are at the high school, if you can set up a meeting we will attend.

Thanks
Glen Taylor

Wilmington, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2011

An interest meeting will be held to determine if the Hampstead community can/will support a Boy's Lacrosse program. The Topsail Boys Lacrosse team will be a club team developed from young men attending Topsail High School.

This Parent and Student-Athlete meeting will be held at Topsail High School on the 1st of December at 6 p.m. in the Media Center

For further information email >topsailboyslacrosse@gmail. com<
Topsail Boys Lacrosse

Wilmington, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2012

Information available at our website: http://www.topsail.usl.la
Topsail Boys Lacrosse

Wilmington, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

Lacrosse for both boys and girls in Pender County, Hampstead, Topsail, Surf City, Porters Neck is now available. Visit www.topsil.usl.la for details.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 8 of8
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Holly Ridge Discussions

Search the Holly Ridge Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
NC Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Car... (Oct '10) 2 hr Red Square 49,338
DEVELOPING: SBI to investigate deadly officer-i... Wed gail 1
Online Update: Sea salt harvester uses Wrightsv... Apr 7 Sarah Diaz 1
why are black people so racist (Jan '09) Apr 7 metal man 176
looking for a low priced place to rent Apr 5 interested 1
Fuzzy Parti Scheme Apr 4 Anne Russell 1
Attorney Kari Lee Schultz Wilmington NC Apr 3 Karen 2
•••
•••
•••
•••

Holly Ridge Jobs

•••