Boys Lacrosse in Pender County/ Hamps...

Boys Lacrosse in Pender County/ Hampstead

Posted in the Holly Ridge Forum

Glen

United States

#1 Jun 8, 2011
Is there an interest in developing a boys Lacrosse program in the Hampstead area? The girls program has been at THS for awhile and was curious if there was interest amongst the boys as well. Thanks
Kallie

Wilmington, NC

#2 Oct 11, 2011
Glen wrote:
Is there an interest in developing a boys Lacrosse program in the Hampstead area? The girls program has been at THS for awhile and was curious if there was interest amongst the boys as well. Thanks
Yes there is an interest. We have been traveling an hour to Onslow county for lacrosse for two and a half years. Would love to have it at the high school.
Glen Taylor

Hampstead, NC

#3 Oct 17, 2011
I am now living in Hampstead and my THS freshman son plays in Wilmington. I think the next step is to speak with Principal Skipper and Athletic Director Horne about developing a boys LAX program. With the current fiscal situation this would be largely to encourage their support....probably with a club program to start with.

Topsail High Boys LAX..... talk it up!
Kallie

Wilmington, NC

#4 Oct 20, 2011
Yes, I agree. My son is in eight grade but has been playing for almost 7 years. We would love to see him play in high school. We also play in Wilmington, in addition to Jacksonville.
Kallie

Wilmington, NC

#5 Nov 3, 2011
Since you know who the appropriate parties are at the high school, if you can set up a meeting we will attend.

Thanks
Glen Taylor

Wilmington, NC

#6 Nov 15, 2011
An interest meeting will be held to determine if the Hampstead community can/will support a Boy's Lacrosse program. The Topsail Boys Lacrosse team will be a club team developed from young men attending Topsail High School.

This Parent and Student-Athlete meeting will be held at Topsail High School on the 1st of December at 6 p.m. in the Media Center

For further information email >[email protected] com<
Topsail Boys Lacrosse

Wilmington, NC

#7 Dec 21, 2012
Information available at our website: http://www.topsail.usl.la
Topsail Boys Lacrosse

Wilmington, NC

#8 May 12, 2013
Lacrosse for both boys and girls in Pender County, Hampstead, Topsail, Surf City, Porters Neck is now available. Visit www.topsil.usl.la for details.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Holly Ridge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
bb Dec 2 mik 6
Police Chief FIRED Nov 24 Heck yes 1
News Makenzi Henderson and Gabrielle Deabler Nov '16 zio-inbreeding 5
News Sea Shepherd Condemns Japan's Criminal Conspira... (Dec '15) Dec '15 Mr and Mrs Peg 4
News County sets city exodus in motion (Apr '06) Sep '15 mik 5
Review: Southeastern Cable Contractors (Oct '14) Oct '14 mad customer 1
News Workshop to address Sneads Ferry's future (Aug '14) Aug '14 Keep Surf City Small 1

Holly Ridge Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Holly Ridge Mortgages