Comments
1 - 8 of 8 Comments Last updated May 25, 2013
Isaiah Mason

Morehead, KY

#1 Apr 29, 2012
I was born in Greensboro, NC and adopted out through Childrens Home Society. To a Paul Joseph Mason and Mary Kay Mason. The damn bastards at CHS sent the original information only to find it defiled and vandalized. Her name and my name she gave me was ruined out and beyond legible. because those fuckers wanted to cover "revealing information" up. Its not there mother its MINE! So go shove a bus up your taint and stop meddling in private affairs.
Redneck

Knightdale, NC

#2 May 7, 2012
I can sure understand why they gave you away.
Mason

Clover, SC

#3 May 7, 2012
I would have aborted you.
Redneck

Raleigh, NC

#4 Jun 7, 2012
Well in a manner of speaking your parents DID ABORT YOU! By the ways, how is life as an uneducated, unemployed loser with no family?

Since: May 11

United States

#5 Jun 9, 2012
It's the law that they blank out all identifing
information. I understand your anger, but it is misplaced. There are many places on line where you can get help to find your BP's . Truth is you might be better off clinging and being thankful to
your adopted parents.I used to work in this field
most of the time reunions were not what was anticipated.( my spelling is phonetic and copywrited LOL)

Since: Jun 12

Charlotte, NC

#6 Jun 10, 2012
I wish you the best of luck. XD
IM me - Isaiah

Hampstead, NC

#7 Dec 9, 2012
Sortino wrote:
I wish you the best of luck. XD
ilawilmington
Steve

Bettendorf, IA

#8 May 25, 2013
There are other ways to locate your bio-parents. CHS is not the only source. Ha g in other did. Explore other avenues of information. Persistence will prove fruitful. I am sure that your bio-parents, especially your birth-Mom' had no other options, other than abortion, and thankfully, she did not chose that one. Although it would have been easier on her if/she did, so she must have had a very good heart to go through the whole pregnancy thing and deliver you. I'm sure it tore her apart to have to give you up.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Holly Ridge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NC Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Car... (Oct '10) 57 min Ben 59,114
The Horror Aug 23 Harem 1
UFO over Ocean Isle? Aug 23 Tigercanes 1
Review: Air Medic Air Duct Cleaning (Dec '13) Aug 22 Jessie 2
Workshop to address Sneads Ferry's future Aug 20 Keep Surf City Small 1
Holly Ridge man accused of sex acts with minor Jul '14 Diane and Matt 1
beth chipman Jul '14 old friend 1
•••
•••
Holly Ridge Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••