Crash in Holly Twp. leaves 2 teens de...

Crash in Holly Twp. leaves 2 teens dead Monday

There are 12 comments on the Freep.com - RSS story from Nov 17, 2008, titled Crash in Holly Twp. leaves 2 teens dead Monday. In it, Freep.com - RSS reports that:

An icy road in north Oakland County was blamed Monday night for the deaths of two teenagers whose car skidded into a pond about a mile east of downtown Holly village.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Freep.com - RSS.

someone who cares

Lakeland, MI

#1 Nov 18, 2008
One boy is still alive.
Ashley f

Flint, MI

#2 Nov 18, 2008
casey and donte i love you rip
David R

Lakeland, MI

#3 Nov 18, 2008
I love you both
R.I.P.
I will be at your funerals and god bless you both.
justin miller

Detroit, MI

#4 Nov 19, 2008
donte,man i was just talking to you now i wish my last words with you were different but u will be missed an never forgotten kid R.I.P. KC MR.Blaze i dont even know where to start with you bro, you were one of a kind person and friend and a hell of one too.Would do anything for anyone of your friends and was an amazing person to be around and spend time with an im gonna miss your voice saying WAD UP CAT.Just always remember you will never be forgotten and always be loved bro.
Anthony Gonzales

Milford, MI

#5 Nov 19, 2008
You know youll always be my homies RIP Dontae you better save ME a spot dog yall will be missed love yall peaceout till another time
Lauren Berta

State College, PA

#6 Nov 20, 2008
I didnt know them very well. i just remember middle school with dontae when he was dating kendra... i was friends with her and i remember how funny he was... and always chit chatting in the halls.
casey... had a locker next to mine freshman and part sophomore year wasnt really able to talk to him either but he hung out with most of my friends but no matter what it still feels like i lost someone close.
RIP ... youll be in my thoughts and memories
Danielle Kring

Waterford, MI

#7 Nov 21, 2008
WOW this cant be happening you cant really be gone dontae im really goning to miss you, you were one of the most amazing people i have ever met in my life and you will NEVER be forgotten we love you Dontae Demond Miller. ... :(
richie

Highland, MI

#8 Nov 21, 2008
i didnt know you them very well but r.i.p. guys you will be missed.
brandi dunne

Highland, MI

#9 Nov 21, 2008
i LOVE you dontey and casie i miss you soooo omuch ;( RIP
brandi dunne

Highland, MI

#10 Nov 21, 2008
no hes not he died 2 days ago they donated his organse
michael kring

Royal Oak, MI

#11 Nov 22, 2008
its been a while man ut we were always good to eachother even if we had our disagreements at times. u were a good friend and a damn good football player back when we played. i miss those days when youd pick my ass up while i was riding a bike and you werre out driving. i miss you man. rip bro!
brittani

Clarkston, MI

#12 Nov 24, 2008
dontae. i'm gonna miss you coming to math class and being the funny guy you are, making everyone laugh.
i wanted to come to your funeral, but i want to remember you how you were.
your greatly missed.
and this years basketball team isnt gonna be the same without you..
see ya soon buddyy <33
iloveyaa!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Holly Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Train Jan '17 Sandy 1
Why did the shell station close ? (Nov '16) Dec '16 natureboy 5
Review: Flagpoles Etc (Dec '16) Dec '16 tommy21183 1
Michigan (May '16) Dec '16 bobtherebel 2
Blumenschein reunion (Nov '16) Nov '16 Jill 2
News Grand Blanc woman Melissa Bosek to face embezzl... (Dec '08) Nov '16 JustCurious 54
HB Channel 3 (Sep '12) Nov '16 Guest 953

Holly Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Holly Mortgages