Accused shovel-wielding killer from Newaygo is released from psychiatric hospital

Sep 14, 2009 Full story: Ann Arbor News

The family of Marty Bulson, who nearly was decapitated by a shovel-wielding friend, is outraged that her killer, Warren Martin Culver, has been released from a psychiatric hospital.

Full Story
help

United States

#1 Sep 22, 2009
I don't think too many people were aware that Rose Hill Center is a repository for the criminally insane. There is NO security fence for this facility. And an annual "fair" on grounds is extended to members of the surrounding community- Interestingly 20 years ago, Oakland county wanted to build a prison in Holly- Holly nixed it- and it looks like we got something a lot worse right under our noses-
Now we have a murderer running around our town- beautiful-
Concerned

Clinton Township, MI

#2 Sep 23, 2009
I think it is of great concern to all of the residents of Holly and the surrounding cities (such as Flint where this man works) to know where this man lives. I suggest that if anyone finds out where he lives they should start posting and emailing the information. This man deserves to try to live his life as best he can on his meds but I think we all have an equal if not greater right to know where he is so that we can be vigilant in protecting ourselves and our children. It may be against the law for Rose Hill to release the information but we as a community have the right to share that information with eachother if we find where he lives. Please everyone keep your eyes open and share what you know!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Holly Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
IS The Fenton Freedom Center a dangerous cult? (Nov '07) Dec 15 Matt Spilker 95
Anyone know GAIL ROSSE?! Nov 26 Roger 1
Michigan Priest Accused of Touching 2 Children (May '14) Oct '14 Kent 5
Areas of Troy left without power after Wednesda... (Sep '13) Sep '14 tinglecheese 8
Funeral planning seminar planned June 23 (Jun '10) Jul '14 Brain 4
HB Channel 3 (Sep '12) Jan '14 CCCCCCC 950
Bride takes tumble as she tries to take the plunge (Sep '13) Oct '13 Meth 5
Holly Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Holly People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Holly News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Holly

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]