Woman accused of kidnapping

Woman accused of kidnapping

There are 226 comments on the Alamogordo Daily News story from Mar 23, 2010, titled Woman accused of kidnapping. In it, Alamogordo Daily News reports that:

A 48-year-old Alamogordo woman is being held in the Otero County Detention Center on a $35,500 no-10 percent bail bond after the woman allegedly took her neighbor's child Saturday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Alamogordo Daily News.

crystal ball

La Luz, NM

#173 Apr 3, 2010
this one try to take care of a child, the other one took care of "the street rules" and ended reloading his guns... how long these people has to go till someone takes care of their needs and our safety?

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#174 Apr 4, 2010
Wow...Tammy really needs help, but I'm not sure from who or whom. After reading all of this, everyone around her, including her "family", the doctors, the legal system and of course Tammy herself, all sound way to toxic.
Only in otero

Albuquerque, NM

#175 Apr 4, 2010
i have met this lady ayla and it seems she is in denial as to any wrongdoing her daughters or granddaughter does. she doesnt let them take any responsibility for their own action. tammy can be a very nice person but when she is on drugs or alcohol she is a wild animal and is capable of anything. I wish they would keep her lock up for her own safety and others.
Ayla

Las Cruces, NM

#176 Apr 5, 2010
Ayla I hope you rot wrote:
just curious:
You are just as looney as Alya.
She hasn't proved anything. I don't see where she proved she paid them back. BECAUSE SHE DIDN"T..
I WILL STAND BESIDE WHAT I SAID SHE IS A LIAR AND SHE DID NOT PAY MY PARENTS BACK.
That i can prove. Like i said i have no problem posting the proof that she "stole" their money.
I am waiting for her to show proof that she did.
You must be related to ayla because you are just as nuts and looney as she is.
I can see why tammy turned out the way she has cuz the nuts don't fall far from the tree.
I did NOT come on here to argue or fight with anyone. Until ayla can show proof she payed it i will not come on here and play your childish games.

Go back read my April 1st reports. Proof is all there.

You don't know when you are ahead. You are and have been a compulsive LIAR, ACCUSER and MANIPULATER!

I didn't want to do this! I have done what I even was not suppose to do on my part. So sorry H.

Liarz, you are good at getting info to legal matters and reports!

Years ago, corner of Tenth St. and Scenic Dr.
7-11 Store. Female night clerk taken out, RAPED and MURDERED.

Her Brother held responsible. Got Sixty five years I was told.

She and the family charged for holding out information!.

Where their money fortune went! Who is a liar, and manipulator?

Ayla

Las Cruces, NM

#177 Apr 5, 2010
Ayla I hope you rot wrote:
Ayla you are finally getting paid back for what you did to all those old people. You stole money from them. Yes Ms Ayla is a thief. She borrowed money from old people and the next week filed bankruptcy and including them in it. Yes Ms Ayla they worked hard for that little bit of savings they had. They had 7 children they were trying to feed and cloths. Ms Ayla you took their hope and dreams away from them when you tricked them like you did.
To this day Ayla had never made an attempt to pay any of them back.
Like my momma always told me Ms. Ayla "GOD DON'T PAY DEPTS WITH MONEY"
[QUOTE who="Ayla I hope you rot"]just curious:
You are just as looney as Alya.
She hasn't proved anything. I don't see where she proved she paid them back. BECAUSE SHE DIDN"T..
I WILL STAND BESIDE WHAT I SAID SHE IS A LIAR AND SHE DID NOT PAY MY PARENTS BACK.
That i can prove. Like i said i have no problem posting the proof that she "stole" their money.
I am waiting for her to show proof that she did.
You must be related to ayla because you are just as nuts and looney as she is.
I can see why tammy turned out the way she has cuz the nuts don't fall far from the tree.
I did NOT come on here to argue or fight with anyone. Until ayla can show proof she payed it i will not come on here and play your childish games.
You don't know when you are ahead. You are and have been a compulsive LIAR, ACCUSER and MANIPULATER!
I didn't want to do this! I have done what I even was not suppose to do on my part. So sorry H.

“"Controled Chaos"”

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#178 Apr 5, 2010
Ayla wrote:
<quoted text>
What part of Tammy BROKE the law dont you understand? Kidnapping is a crime EVERYWHERE! She need to be in prison with all the other crooks.
just curious

Albuquerque, NM

#179 Apr 9, 2010
Duece of Spades wrote:
<quoted text>
What part of Tammy BROKE the law dont you understand? Kidnapping is a crime EVERYWHERE! She need to be in prison with all the other crooks.
unless Convicted in a court of law by someone eligible to do so (Judge)- you cannot say "Tammy broke the law and is guilty of kidnapping. it is slander and a defamation of her character- it gives others presumption she is guilty just like biased story gave you! you know not 1 actual fact of the case yet you have already concluded shes guilty and she should spend life in prison? and to think there are jurors just like you everywhere determining the fate of others based on 'hearsay'- troublesome no doubt.

step down from thrown King Nothing- and DONT believe everything you read.

“Everyone is suspect”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#180 Apr 10, 2010
just curious wrote:
<quoted text>
... "Tammy broke the law and is guilty of kidnapping. it is slander and a defamation of her character- it gives others presumption she is guilty...
She IS guilty.

Wake up- open YOUR eyes.

So she's your sister and you hurt for her- fine. Taking someone against their will is the issue. Not YOUR sense of rightness.

Truth is defense against slander. Truth is --- see where this goes?
Shes a nut

Rio Rancho, NM

#181 Apr 10, 2010
I know tammy and she IS guilty for more things then they caught her for. i hope she never gets out. she's where she belongs and i hope they keep her there. nuttin but a drug addict

“"Controled Chaos"”

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#182 Apr 10, 2010
just curious wrote:
<quoted text>
unless Convicted in a court of law by someone eligible to do so (Judge)- you cannot say "Tammy broke the law and is guilty of kidnapping. it is slander and a defamation of her character- it gives others presumption she is guilty just like biased story gave you! you know not 1 actual fact of the case yet you have already concluded shes guilty and she should spend life in prison? and to think there are jurors just like you everywhere determining the fate of others based on 'hearsay'- troublesome no doubt.
step down from thrown King Nothing- and DONT believe everything you read.
Ok she was arrested for kidnapping. If she is guilty she needs to go to prison. This bs mentally ill defense needs to be thrown out and not allowed in any court. Its just a poor excuse to keep criminals from being punished.
Ayla

Las Cruces, NM

#183 Apr 10, 2010
Liarz wrote:
<quoted text>
She IS guilty.
Wake up- open YOUR eyes.
So she's your sister and you hurt for her- fine. Taking someone against their will is the issue. Not YOUR sense of rightness.
Pardon me,how do you know she is guilty? What makes you so sure to think that she took someone against their will?
No such thing ever happened my dear!
You were not in the court room April 7th, Wednesday,2010.
Neither was the reporter who wrote the "flakey,bizare" story, BUT
I was there, along with few others that were allowed to stay.
The story was refered as "flakey" by the prosecution I heard from an attorney, and also as " Bizzare" by another attorney.
How many of you remember the "Furgie's story from many years ago? When our ADN paper blasted his story so terribly wrong in the front pages. He sued the hell out of them!)
To cut the long story short, Tammy was released to me her mother without any bail! Remember,($ 35.500. no 10 % bail)
She should have never been put in jail and kept in there from March 21st 2010 till April 7th Wednesday, 2010. She didn't belong in there!
Why do you think courts decided to release her to me? This is not over yet. This was the preliminary hearing.
Why was the reporter NOT THERE???
Police Reports not being filed, every one not questioned, but slamming Tammy in Jail.SHAME ON ALL OF YOU!
Public Defenders Office, still to this day in "court of the law" didn't and wouldn't ask DA DIANA MARTWICK
"Why would DA's office without ever investigating or the police rookie ( 9 yeas VET.!) who wrote this terrible "not making any sense report" without checking with all the parties to what really happened.
When they called DA's Office, were told to slap Tammy Underwood with $35,500 no - 10% bail.
Tammy was hand cuffed and hauled to jail!
What happened to "Innocent,until proven guilty?"
Why do the Public Defenders office refuses to ask this question to the DA in the court of the law? Also why not my immediate request ( after P. hearing) of finger print dusting after the hearing of very important evidence, was not done?
Very important Evidence against the woman who purgered herself.
CONTINUED...
Ayla

Las Cruces, NM

#184 Apr 10, 2010
Liarz wrote:
<quoted text>
She IS guilty.
Wake up- open YOUR eyes.
Ayla's continued from P.1
You can see my "positive force" of actions from the recent sudden positive decisions made by the Judges of recent.
Remember my report #101 Ending part of it said:
This "CODE OF SILENCE" WITH OUR ELECTED OFFICIALS WILL BE BROKEN AND EXPOSED. Now only it is matter of time.
Now back to main menu:
Why would DA's office without ever investigating or the police rookie who wrote this terrible "not making any sense report" without checking with all the parties to what really happened.
When they called DA's Office, were told to slap Tammy Underwood with $35,500 no - 10% bail.
Tammy was hand cuffed and hauled to jail!
What happened to "Innocent,until proven guilty?"
WHY DIDN'T YOU THAN SHOW THE SAME COURTESY TO THE THIEVING OTERO FEDERAL CREDIT UNION BANK BY HAULING THEIR (You know what!) derrierre in to prison. OFCU is the real criminal
Your scale of justice is so crooked that is screaming FAUL!
I Ayla Hightower By the power of God invested in me, I AM FIRING all of you who are sleeping in the same bed with these crooks and for your "CODE OF SILENCE " AND NOT DOING YOU JOB'S RIGHTOUSLY TO PROTECT THE BANK and NOT THE CITIZENS! 3/30/2010 12:06 "
"Time limit to police dep.to public defenders office to DA as well etc, to turn their reports in or they will be called in. GREAT JOB!
Long term treatment! instead of prison to give that mother another chance in today's paper. "SOLID GOLD" Decision.
Could it be because of what I had written? Believe me what I write is read very carefully. Some really have the fear of GOD.
Also morning of the court day, as I was in meditation @ 6:15 AM heard clearly... God's wrath has been released, run for cover, it will rain on the just and the unjust for all the wrong doings of people"
I really thought a lot about it if I should tell the people before hand, but I thought I should share it at least with couple of people which I did.
I told to the attorney who sat to my right to talk to me and to the gent, to my left. That was about or around 10 AM.
Next day April 8th Thursday 2010,OTERO FEDARAL CREDIT UNION was to reply to my letter by that date of my request which by the way they did't.
Believe me, GOD HAS STARTED. Ruling from HIS THRONE.
Don't ever make fun of spirutual things. It will rain on the JUST and the UNJUST!
RESPECT THEM FULLY! You will be spared. I pray you value my words. April 10th Saturday, 2010. 11.59 PM
Ayla

Las Cruces, NM

#185 Apr 10, 2010
Shes a nut wrote:
I know tammy and she IS guilty for more things then they caught her for. i hope she never gets out. she's where she belongs and i hope they keep her there. nuttin but a drug addict
I'd be very careful how you are talking about Tammy!

"It takes one to know one", is that how that saying goes?
Watch where you will end in 8 days! Start counting.

“no image available”

Since: Oct 08

Alamogordo

#186 Apr 11, 2010
I'm not familiar with the "Fergie's story." What was it about?

“Everyone is suspect”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#187 Apr 11, 2010
Ayla wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd be very careful how you are talking about Tammy!
"It takes one to know one", is that how that saying goes?
Watch where you will end in 8 days! Start counting.
Chill out woman- you come across like a latter day witch. Casting spells, calling up some kind of god. Moses didn't get into the promised land for less.

Tammy- nmcourts.com magistrate ---->
M-38-FR-201000105

DEF RELEASED UNDER $10,000 UNSECURED 3RD PARTY TO
AYLA HIGHTOWER
TO APPEAR AT THE CALL OF THE COURT; NOT TO POSSESS FIREAMS
OR DANGEROUS WEAPONS; NOT TO POSSESS OR CONSUME ALCOHOL OR
ENTER LIQUOR ESTABLISHMENTS;NOT TO VIOLATE ANY LAWS;
NOTIFY THE COURT OF ANY CHANGE OF ADDRESS; NOT TO LEAVE
THE COUNTY OF OTERO STATE OF NM W/O PERMISSION BY THE COURT;
TO MAINTAIN CONTACT W/ ATTY; NOT TO USE DRUGS OR DRUG
PARAPHERNALIA W/O DOCTORS PRESCRIPTION; NOT TO DRIVE W/O
VALID LICENSE; TO AVOID ALL CONTACT W/ ALLEGED VICTIM OR ANY
ONE WHO MAY TESTIFY IN THIS CASE: TIFFANY ROGERS, AARIKA
CRADNALL; 500 FEET RADIUS FROM 319 NEW YORK AVE., ALAMOGORDO

Easy judge. Should have kept her loon bu## in jail where she belongs.

"unsecured $10,000 bail" ROFL
No jewels to pawn, nothing of value-
Some "3rd party" is on the line for this just like the 'Ayla I Hope You Rot" story above. Sad, sad.

Probably get a walk for psych eval or some other escape while the victim wonders what comes next. I've read many stories about small children vanishing in similar circumstances. The victim should be raising heaven and hell with the judge.
just wondering

Alamogordo, NM

#188 Apr 11, 2010
isn't her mother the one who owned the beauty shop

Ileys or something
Racquel

Urbana, OH

#189 Apr 11, 2010
Liarz wrote:
<quoted text>
Chill out woman- you come across like a latter day witch. Casting spells, calling up some kind of god. Moses didn't get into the promised land for less.
Make you wonder what kind of "Christianity" she practices. Sorry but the whole darn family appears to be unstable. I do hope they all get help.
key

United States

#190 Apr 12, 2010
The pot calling the kettle.
Ayla

Las Cruces, NM

#191 Apr 17, 2010
Liarz wrote:
<quoted text>
Tammy- nmcourts.com magistrate ---->
M-38-FR-201000105
DEF RELEASED UNDER $10,000 UNSECURED 3RD PARTY TO
AYLA HIGHTOWER
TO APPEAR AT THE CALL OF THE COURT; NOT TO POSSESS FIREAMS
OR DANGEROUS WEAPONS; NOT TO POSSESS OR CONSUME ALCOHOL OR
ENTER LIQUOR ESTABLISHMENTS;NOT TO VIOLATE ANY LAWS;
NOTIFY THE COURT OF ANY CHANGE OF ADDRESS; NOT TO LEAVE
THE COUNTY OF OTERO STATE OF NM W/O PERMISSION BY THE COURT;
TO MAINTAIN CONTACT W/ ATTY; NOT TO USE DRUGS OR DRUG
PARAPHERNALIA W/O DOCTORS PRESCRIPTION; NOT TO DRIVE W/O
VALID LICENSE; TO AVOID ALL CONTACT W/ ALLEGED VICTIM OR ANY
ONE WHO MAY TESTIFY IN THIS CASE: TIFFANY ROGERS, AARIKA
CRADNALL; 500 FEET RADIUS FROM 319 NEW YORK AVE., ALAMOGORDO
Easy judge. Should have kept her loon bu## in jail where she belongs.
"unsecured $10,000 bail" ROFL
No jewels to pawn, nothing of value-
Some "3rd party" is on the line for this just like the 'Ayla I Hope You Rot" story above. Sad, sad.
Probably get a walk for psych eval or some other escape while the victim wonders what comes next. I've read many stories about small children vanishing in similar circumstances. The victim should be raising heaven and hell with the judge.
April 17,Saturday, 2010 6:01 AM
Couple days ago I came across a movie (true story) about a FBI agent, the
only one in the history of FBI, committing a murder and just about getting
away with it.

The victims sister wouldn't let go of it. She went after the FBI management,
every one else she could think of , but no one thought this could have
happened.But she felt and knew in her heart that this agent did it. She was
a fire ball, who reminded me of my self.

Finally to get him in the church to his conscience, begging him for the
truth that he had to admit,he had to tell them where her sister was. He told
her he couldn't do that.

Movie, right after that ended, showed him in hand cuffs, the FBI agents and
looking down as the the crime unit removing the sisters body up the hill.

First time ever some thing like that happened in the FBI's history, BUT IT
DID HAPPEN!

You are wondering where am I going with this...

Yesterday, I was talking with a gentleman, who is involved with Tammy's
situation as I asked him,(They released Tammy to me) why in the world Tammy
has to go to trial to prove her innocence since she didn't do what she
terribly was accused of and suffering from being put in jail.

He told me they will never admit to that.

The nine year police vet. didn't do his job right by not investigating all
party's and the DA's office, without investigating, ordered her to jail for
KIDNAPPING, BURGLARY, BATTERY $35.500 NO 10% BAIL..

THIS IS WHAT EVERY ONE READ IN THAT "FLAKY" "BIZZARE" story written by duane
barbatti.

I am asking that The Police Department and the DA's office, Especially Diana
Martwick The DA admit you ALL SCREWED UP SO DID THE ADN. You have hurt my
Tammy for the longest time. ENOUGH!

Like The FBI agent, whose concionce wouldn't hold out any longer,finally
CONFESSED

IN THE MOST HIGH GOD'S NAME I AM ASKING YOU TO ADMIT TO WHAT YOU ALL HAVE
DONE! IF YOU DON'T, MAY YOU ALL PAY THE CONSEQUENCES TO THE FULLEST IN
DISOBEDIANCE to righteousness.

When David in the PSALMS cursed his enemies, GOD ANSWERED HIS CURSES. David
was not a warlock or witch either.

Some one very recently (APRIL 7TH,2010 WHEN I TOLD I HEARD VERY CLEARLY
THAT MORNING AT 6:15 AM, THAT "GOD'S WRATH HAS BEEN RELEASED, RUN FOR COVER,
IT WILL RAIN ON THE JUST AND THE UNJUST" said to me : "AYLA, YOU ARE IN GOOD
WITH THE LORD"

ANOTHER HAPPENNING YESTERDAY (ICELAND VOLCANO!)
Is it raining on the just and the unjust?

Ayla

Las Cruces, NM

#192 Apr 17, 2010
Liarz wrote:
<quoted text>
Make you wonder what kind of "Christianity" she practices. Sorry but the whole darn family appears to be unstable. I do hope they all get help.
key
Albuquerque, NM

April 17,Saturday, 2010 6:01 AM
Couple days ago I came across a movie (true story) about a FBI agent, the
only one in the history of FBI, committing a murder and just about getting
away with it.

The victims sister wouldn't let go of it. She went after the FBI management,
every one else she could think of , but no one thought this could have
happened.But she felt and knew in her heart that this agent did it. She was
a fire ball, who reminded me of my self.

Finally to get him in the church to his conscience, begging him for the
truth that he had to admit,he had to tell them where her sister was. He told
her he couldn't do that.

Movie, right after that ended, showed him in hand cuffs, the FBI agents and
looking down as the the crime unit removing the sisters body up the hill.

First time ever some thing like that happened in the FBI's history, BUT IT
DID HAPPEN!

You are wondering where am I going with this...

Yesterday, I was talking with a gentleman, who is involved with Tammy's
situation as I asked him,(They released Tammy to me) why in the world Tammy
has to go to trial to prove her innocence since she didn't do what she
terribly was accused of and suffering from being put in jail.

He told me they will never admit to that.

The nine year police vet. didn't do his job right by not investigating all
party's and the DA's office, without investigating, ordered her to jail for
KIDNAPPING, BURGLARY, BATTERY $35.500 NO 10% BAIL..

THIS IS WHAT EVERY ONE READ IN THAT "FLAKY" "BIZZARE" story written by duane
barbatti.

I am asking that The Police Department and the DA's office, Especially Diana
Martwick The DA admit you ALL SCREWED UP SO DID THE ADN. You have hurt my
Tammy for the longest time. ENOUGH!

Like The FBI agent, whose concionce wouldn't hold out any longer,finally
CONFESSED

IN THE MOST HIGH GOD'S NAME I AM ASKING YOU TO ADMIT TO WHAT YOU ALL HAVE
DONE! IF YOU DON'T, MAY YOU ALL PAY THE CONSEQUENCES TO THE FULLEST IN
DISOBEDIANCE to righteousness.

When David in the PSALMS cursed his enemies, GOD ANSWERED HIS CURSES. David
was not a warlock or witch either.

Some one very recently (APRIL 7TH,2010 WHEN I TOLD I HEARD VERY CLEARLY
THAT MORNING AT 6:15 AM, THAT "GOD'S WRATH HAS BEEN RELEASED, RUN FOR COVER,
IT WILL RAIN ON THE JUST AND THE UNJUST" said to me : "AYLA, YOU ARE IN GOOD
WITH THE LORD"

ANOTHER HAPPENNING YESTERDAY (ICELAND VOLCANO!)
Is it raining on the just and the unjust?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Holloman AFB Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roy Moore incriminates himself on tape 7 min cuzzin 16
News Say it in six words (Jul '08) 9 min Yokes 10,003
Al Franken 14 min Is that 93
Happy Thanksgiving ! 2 hr Sabu 5
When evil is called good. 3 hr Trapper 74 87
Willie Granville fishing tips. 8 hr Trapper 74 301
Moore of Alabama being asked to step out of race. 8 hr Trapper 74 144

Holloman AFB Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance