Holliston boy dead after school footb...

Holliston boy dead after school football injury

There are 4 comments on the Berkshire Eagle story from Sep 8, 2008, titled Holliston boy dead after school football injury. In it, Berkshire Eagle reports that:

Grief counselors will be available to students and staff at Holliston High School as the school community comes to grips with the death of a student on the football team.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Berkshire Eagle.

Football Mom

Rensselaer, NY

#1 Sep 8, 2008
RIP...........Poor kid, i dont know him nor the family, but i feel sorry for everybody involved.........My son has played football for 5 years and this is my WORST FEAR..........hang in there, God needed another angel...........
Katie

Queensbury, NY

#2 Sep 8, 2008
Advocate NOW for AED's in all schools and at all sporting events!

This is such a sad story. Unfortunatly, there are similar deaths.

My heart goes out to the family and friends of this boy.

“The state with the other UofM.”

Since: Sep 08

Boston, MA

#3 Sep 8, 2008
I don't think that an AED would have helped him. On a side note, with the significant increase in childhood obesity, AEDs make sense. Look at the statistics on heart attacks and high school students. That is scary.

“Metrowest Real Estate”

Since: Apr 08

Hopkinton Massachusetts

#4 Sep 8, 2008
It is sad and shocking. My heart goes out to the kids family.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Holliston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News July's Fatima Day at the Shrine in Holliston Jul '16 debbie 1
Sydney bushard (May '16) May '16 Hot girl 1
News Hotel Guard Charged With Sex Assault On Child (Jun '06) May '16 Anthony Scarpuzzi 2
News Obituaries for Thursday, Aug. 30, 2007 - Framin... (Sep '07) May '16 Karyn 8
News Caught on video: Brouhaha at Denny's in Leominster (Apr '16) Apr '16 Kevin yo mommie i... 2
News Seniors support housing proposal - Sentinel & E... (Dec '08) Apr '16 Stair 8
News Girl says firefighter raped her (Aug '06) Nov '15 Mike Jersey 988

Holliston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Holliston Mortgages