Holliston Massachusetts Home Buyer Tu...

Holliston Massachusetts Home Buyer Turn Offs

There are 1 comment on the massrealestatenews.com story from Jun 10, 2010, titled Holliston Massachusetts Home Buyer Turn Offs. In it, massrealestatenews.com reports that:

Getting a Massachusetts home sold today is a lot more difficult than it used to be.

The fact of the matter is that there are far fewer buyers that can qualify to buy a home today. We all know that lending practices have tightened and rightfully so. There are also millions of people that have lost their homes either via a short sale or foreclosure that can no longer think about being a home owner. When the housing supply exceeds the demand it creates an environment that home sellers really need to be conscious of! To read further see Massachusetts home selling issues to avoid.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at massrealestatenews.com.

Lori Shapiro

Virginia Beach, VA

#1 Jun 24, 2010
My parents moved to Va Beach to avoid snow storms
such as the "Blizzard of 1978".Not every one likes
snow and cold,but in Va Beach,we could use some
40 degree daytime temps right now.Our house on the
northwestern edge of town,near the Hopkinton line,
sold in 1981 approx.Lori

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Holliston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Teen Accused Of Sheep Rape (Dec '07) Apr '17 Mahoney 10
Election Who do you support for Sheriff in Massachusetts... (Oct '10) Apr '17 Butch Cassidy 13
News Merrill H. Stratton, 86, of Westborough Feb '17 Jim Pentheny 1
News July's Fatima Day at the Shrine in Holliston (Jul '16) Jul '16 debbie 1
Sydney bushard (May '16) May '16 Hot girl 1
News Hotel Guard Charged With Sex Assault On Child (Jun '06) May '16 Anthony Scarpuzzi 2
News Seniors support housing proposal - Sentinel & E... (Dec '08) Apr '16 Stair 8

Holliston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Holliston Mortgages