Lawsuit filed in poodle death

There are 3 comments on the Milford Daily News story from Sep 22, 2007, titled Lawsuit filed in poodle death. In it, Milford Daily News reports that:

A former Framingham woman has filed what her lawyer said could be a precedent-setting lawsuit in Framingham District Court against the Holliston Meadows Pet Resort where her dog was killed in June.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Milford Daily News.

cirencester

Waltham, MA

#1 Feb 23, 2008
Well, it took a while, but the wheels of justice are beginning to turn
FRAUD VICTIM

Houston, TX

#2 Feb 25, 2008
Good. People should be held accountable for negligence. Last week my daughter was walking our mini schnauzer (14 yrs old) out of Petco after a grooming when a large dog broke loose from it's owner in the parking lot. The dog charged at my daughter and our dog. We were able to grab our dog up and get her in the car quick enough. I can assure you, if that big aggressive dog had hurt my daughter or our dog I would have sued the crap out of the owner. If a dog is aggressive leave it at home. Don't take them out where you know they can and will do harm!
Uare Acockring

New Haven, CT

#3 Mar 5, 2008
That poor little doggie, she was a greasy, nasty tasting vile smelling creature. I told Achkmed to leave it on gill longer and cook the infidel out of it....Taste like chicken.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Holliston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Brian Schofer ruined my life Jan '15 Amy Steele 1
News Courthouse Records Jan '15 healh 1
Podcast Dec '14 TheWorldUncensore... 1
News Marlborough police log, Dec. 19 edition Dec '14 Hello 1
United Home Experts feedback? (Oct '09) Dec '14 Dan 6
News Suicide Prevention 'Ride of Your Life' is today (Aug '14) Dec '14 hello 3
Timothy Rockwood (Jun '09) Sep '14 Roger 6
More from around the web

Holliston People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE