Motorcycle accident victim documented...

Motorcycle accident victim documented life in the projects

There are 1 comment on the Cambridge Chronicle story from Jul 4, 2007, titled Motorcycle accident victim documented life in the projects. In it, Cambridge Chronicle reports that:

“I always remember his smile. He was a friendly person and always made the kids happy”

Anadson "Sonny" Ducasse sometimes found himself in trouble with the law. But there was also another side to the Somerville native, and those who knew him remember him as a mentor to kids and a filmmaker who ... via Cambridge Chronicle

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Cambridge Chronicle.

Everett, MA

#1 Jul 4, 2007
RIP Sonny, MP ALL DAY everyday, truest dude youll eva know, ya legend will go on fam.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Holliston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News July's Fatima Day at the Shrine in Holliston Jul '16 debbie 1
Sydney bushard May '16 Hot girl 1
News Hotel Guard Charged With Sex Assault On Child (Jun '06) May '16 Anthony Scarpuzzi 2
News Obituaries for Thursday, Aug. 30, 2007 - Framin... (Sep '07) May '16 Karyn 8
News Caught on video: Brouhaha at Denny's in Leominster Apr '16 Kevin yo mommie i... 2
News Seniors support housing proposal - Sentinel & E... (Dec '08) Apr '16 Stair 8
News Girl says firefighter raped her (Aug '06) Nov '15 Mike Jersey 988

Holliston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Holliston Mortgages