Urine trouble

There are 1 comment on the Boston Herald story from Sep 6, 2007, titled Urine trouble. In it, Boston Herald reports that:

“Although the (Holliston) students have denied the actual action, we have chosen to address the situation immediately”

S ome Holliston girls-soccer whiz kids made their pee-vish feelings for archrival Medway shockingly clear when pictures of them allegedly urinating on their opponents' field surfaced on the Internet to ... via Boston Herald

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Boston Herald.

anonymous

East Hartford, CT

#1 Nov 12, 2007
I think that is hilarious

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Holliston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News July's Fatima Day at the Shrine in Holliston Jul '16 debbie 1
Sydney bushard (May '16) May '16 Hot girl 1
News Hotel Guard Charged With Sex Assault On Child (Jun '06) May '16 Anthony Scarpuzzi 2
News Obituaries for Thursday, Aug. 30, 2007 - Framin... (Sep '07) May '16 Karyn 8
News Caught on video: Brouhaha at Denny's in Leominster (Apr '16) Apr '16 Kevin yo mommie i... 2
News Seniors support housing proposal - Sentinel & E... (Dec '08) Apr '16 Stair 8
News Girl says firefighter raped her (Aug '06) Nov '15 Mike Jersey 988

Holliston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Holliston Mortgages