Predator Priests Shuffled Around Globe

Apr 15, 2010 Full story: ABC News

There he was, five decades later, the priest who had raped Joe Callander in Massachusetts.

Read more

“The Kingdom of God Begins NOW!”

Since: May 07

The Mountain Empire

#1 Apr 15, 2010
That would be thanks to Cardinal (Carnal) Law who now resides in the Vatican, safely protected from any other kind of LAW.........
Raymond Rice

Rochester, NY

#2 Apr 15, 2010
Does anyone know what happened when the (Reverend) Arthur Perrault absconded from the diocese of Santa Fe after he was taken to court and sued for child abuse? No one seems to know where he has been for 20 years.
Mad Bomber

Moonee Ponds, Australia

#4 Apr 16, 2010
How come Saddam Hussein got Hung by the Neck for the crimes that his Government commited but no one wants to Hung by the Neck the Pope the leader of the Catholics pedophiles?
What does the Pope have so special that no one wants to Arrest him for the crimes against humanity that the Roman Catholic Church have been commiting?
Saddam Hussein killed less people that the number of people killed by Catholics during the Catholic Spanish Inquisition. Other world leaders have been arrested and send for 6 moths prison just for stealing money but Catholics walk the globe free as if nothing ever happened.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Holliston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Brian Schofer ruined my life Jan '15 Amy Steele 1
News Courthouse Records Jan '15 healh 1
Podcast Dec '14 TheWorldUncensore... 1
News Marlborough police log, Dec. 19 edition Dec '14 Hello 1
United Home Experts feedback? (Oct '09) Dec '14 Dan 6
News Suicide Prevention 'Ride of Your Life' is today (Aug '14) Dec '14 hello 3
Timothy Rockwood (Jun '09) Sep '14 Roger 6
Holliston Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web