Yearn for Zion/ Warren Jeffs

Yearn for Zion/ Warren Jeffs

Posted in the Hollister Forum

Perfect verdict

Ozark, MO

#1 Aug 8, 2011
Finally Warren Jeffs will get what he deserves. To bad the mothers and fathers who follow him and allowed this, can't go with him. Although I believe pologamy is wrong.. if it is between consenting adults is one thing- but with children- give me break! What they are doing has to be stopped. Pedophiles - every single one of those people. Yearn for Zion is not a religion. It is a name they hide behind in order to molest children. I hope they lock up every single one of them. Forever!
Thankful

Ozark, MO

#2 Aug 10, 2011
It's about time this is all over. You are correct.. the jury reached the Perfect Verdict for this pervert. He will get his. Sick -sick man. I have heard that prisoners hate child molestors the most. So he may meet more than he bargained for behind those new bars. And he deserves whatever awaits him.
What next

West Plains, MO

#3 Sep 1, 2011
SO sad. NOT! Now we read that the 'child molestor' who calls himself the prophet is trying to starve him self to death. Might be better than the fate that awaits him should he actually enter a real prison. He is so sick.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hollister Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hotel with the best breakfast 23 hr Jean 1
branson is racist (Jun '07) Aug 18 notashamed 55
Summerwinds Resort Branson Mo (May '13) Aug 17 Sam Snow 30
News Branson police say man was not mistreated durin... (Jun '13) Aug 14 Susan 13
BODY ATTACHMENTS-What does this mean? (Nov '12) Aug 13 grave digger 34
Keith Edwards for Taney County Sheriff Aug 10 The truth 11
News 2 Taney County deputies on leave after fatal co... (Nov '10) Feb '16 Sam I Am 34

Hollister Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hollister Mortgages