Former Kanakuk counselor sentenced to...

Former Kanakuk counselor sentenced to 10 years for child sexual abuse

There are 1 comment on the Springfield News-Leader story from Feb 26, 2013, titled Former Kanakuk counselor sentenced to 10 years for child sexual abuse. In it, Springfield News-Leader reports that:

A former counselor at a camp near Branson was sentenced to 10 years in prison for sexually abusing children at the camp.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Springfield News-Leader.

Branson, MO

#1 Feb 26, 2013
Is this guy any worse than a deputy who watches other guys have sex with his wife? It is the perversion that is rampant in taney county, and sanctioned by the sheriff. when will some sort of common sense prevail?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hollister Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
criminal sentencing set sarah nanette hill unde... (Sep '14) Mar 20 Truth is Truth 35
News Mayor says unnamed billionaire backing Rockaway... Mar 20 disgruntledresident 2
Steal Your Dollar City treats employees like CRAP (May '10) Mar 19 Deez 22
Forum that provides objective information witho... (Nov '09) Mar 18 nomenotyou 70
I haul LIQUID CHICKEN all over America based-O... (Feb '12) Mar 16 Washergirl 31
Justice for Jesse Dawson he didn't just die Mar 15 Lost 1
Branson Has Bed Bugs All Over Town All Motels (Sep '10) Mar 15 JBR 40

Hollister Jobs

Personal Finance

Hollister Mortgages