Review: Hollister Pizza Co LLC

Review: Hollister Pizza Co LLC

Posted in the Hollister Forum

Hollister Pizza Co Stinks

Springfield, MO

#1 May 4, 2010
Worst pizza place ever!! I would give it negative 5 stars if I could!!!
Waited at the register 10 minutes. Had to tap on the counter to get someone to come up and take our order. The kids working at this place absolutely care nothing about serving the customers. We ordered a Hawaian pizza. Waited 35 minutes, still no pizza. Went to register to inquire about order and the girl said "it's only been 10 minutes!" I brought my recipt back up to show her the order had been placed 35 minutes earlier. Another 6 minutes later they brought us a cold pizza that had been sitting waiting for someone to take it out. Never any offer to make anything right. I went to the register to get our money back and a very young "boy" came to the register to give me our money and smarted off to me rudely. No sorry about screwing up the order or anything. If I was the owner of this business I would get some decent management in their quick!!
I guess they are so used to doing buffet where they can just be lazy, so they don't know how to handle a real order!!!!
We drove to the Branson pizza hut and got a $10 large pan pizza and it was out in 10 minutes. Got a large for less than the medium at HPC, It was hot and fresh, and the service was very fast and courteous!!
I will NEVER go back.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hollister Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Child custody attorney (Jan '12) Tue Father in Need 21
BODY ATTACHMENTS-What does this mean? (Nov '12) Mon grave digger 30
Kennrth Copeland Gave Keith Moore Jet Airplane (Mar '08) Mon gktwo 131
Branson Music Emporium (Oct '12) Jun 26 Musikologist 13
Need your help locals---- hotels with pools out... Jun 25 Lhill 3
what has happened to Branson?? (Jun '14) Jun 25 escapee from branson 27
womans battered shelter in rockaway beach mo (May '10) Jun 24 The Grunt Whisperer 41

Hollister Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hollister Mortgages