hollister council usurps the FDA

hollister council usurps the FDA

Posted in the Hollister Forum

critical mistake

Branson, MO

#1 Sep 8, 2011
Hollister city council does not like critical comments.A post(not mine) about them forcing law abiding citizens to spend 100 dollar ( they don't have ,hellooo,recession) to go to the doctor for stuff like Advil Cold and Sinus so they can go their minimum wage job right now in ragweed season when severe sufferers like me feel like we have a severe case of the flu for about 2 month;anyway the post was removed.The FDA is the only government agency that decides which medication is prescription and which is not.It's not like K2 which is technically a supplement and not under the FDA.Any good lawyer can get an injunction against this ordinance.The council acted above their paygrade.Let's protect the law abiding citizens from a council who doesn't understand the law(or the 6th amendment,due process,fellows).
sneezy

Branson, MO

#2 Sep 8, 2011
This will just keep me from getting my Allegra-D,the meth cooks will still cook just the same.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hollister Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
My son Brett Wakefield pedophile-child molester (Dec '12) 32 min Pershing School 16
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Missouri (... (Oct '10) Mar 20 George 938
Where is the ghetto in Branson Missouri? (Jan '13) Mar 20 Happy Resident 13
Little Kids that are murdered by people. Mar 18 AndAllofUs 2
Finally... the jig is up for Tony Williams Mar 16 Judge Cuck 9
Recycling Mar 16 Rudi 1
craigslist lady has this little problem NEED UR... (Dec '11) Mar 16 grave digger 10

Hollister Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hollister Mortgages