Do you approve of Billy Long as Repre...

Do you approve of Billy Long as Representative?

Posted in the Hollister Forum

The troll

Ozark, MO

#1 Oct 10, 2011
I want him to support the reappeal of the 2006 legislation that is bankrupting the post office.
you want an answer

Ozark, MO

#2 Oct 10, 2011
That is such a leading question.
"Do you approve of Billy Long as Representative?" I don't even know the man but he has certainly not shown us much yet. Has't done a thing he promised but we'll just have to wait and see. Who knows?? Won't knock the guy yet.. but he needs to step up soon.
Just read this

West Plains, MO

#3 Oct 21, 2011
and know you cannot be serious. Name one thing Billy Long has done to help this district. Just one... please.
louis stevens

Willow Springs, MO

#4 Dec 14, 2011
He's just another crooked politician.
The Troll

Branson, MO

#5 Dec 14, 2011
He still hasn't signed on to the bill that would put the post office back on track.
Orack Bohama

Roy, WA

#6 Dec 28, 2011
Approve of Billy Bob Long aka.(Boss Hogg) as Rep?

BwaaaaaHaaaaaHaaaaa!!!

Now that's funny...

“http://obbop.wor dpress.com/”

Since: Oct 08

Fight the feds for freedom

#8 Sep 1, 2013
Mr Long represents the common folks, not just the very wealthy and corporations as that, to me, vile, disgusting servant of the rich and corporations Claire McCaskill does in the senate.

Mr Long counters that McCaskill's anti-working class and anti-military veteran voting in Congress.

“http://obbop.wor dpress.com/”

Since: Oct 08

Fight the feds for freedom

#9 Sep 1, 2013
The economic law of supply/demand means that the more workers competing for jobs allows wages to be kept at a minimum with, often, no benefits offered.

The multi-millions of illegal aliens competing for work also drive up rental costs due to their demand for housing.

Add in the common practice of fake and/or stolen IDs and then there is competition for social services.

Mr. Long is trying to keep those many millions of illegals out of the USA.

The mass and local media have failed to informed the masses of the many severe negatives involved with the illegal alien invasion of the USA.

Sadly, congressional senator Claire McCaskill has voted to legalize those many millions of illegals driving down our wages. She appears to be a good friend of the very wealthy upper-crust and corporations who profit from your economic loss.

Thank you for thinking about CITIZEN unemployed, under-employed and working-poor folks.

The local media, owned by a HUGE corporation, supports the rich elites and spits on the masses of common folks by not informing We, the People of reality... the ongoing class war that the HUGE mass of common folks, CITIZENS, is losing.

Senator Blunt is also trying to help the common folks so his efforts help to counter the anti-We, the People McCaskill thing.
hater

Joplin, MO

#10 Nov 1, 2013
I hate republicans

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hollister Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Subway in Hollister full of drug addicts and fe... Feb 16 disgruntledresident 2
Branson Jet Boat Feb 16 nomenotyou 11
Looking for a Chiropractor..... Feb 13 fr8bil 2
womans battered shelter in rockaway beach mo (May '10) Feb 7 Martha Brown 44
Domestic abuse Feb 7 Martha Brown 1
News Super Bowl Live employee offered VIP tickets in... Feb 2 thetruth 1
Domestic Prisoners of Conscience Luc Boys Ranch (Apr '13) Feb 2 Mother of boy onc... 16

Hollister Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hollister Mortgages