Teen trying to avoid adult court

Teen trying to avoid adult court

There are 15 comments on the The York Daily Record story from Feb 1, 2011, titled Teen trying to avoid adult court. In it, The York Daily Record reports that:

Cumberland County juvenile probation officer Shannon Eberhart was the most constant person in Jordan Wallick's life for four years.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The York Daily Record.

Camptown Racist

New Freedom, PA

#1 Feb 1, 2011
<"Cunberland County juvenile probation officer Shannon Eberhart was the most constant person in Jordan Wallick's life for four years. She said she broke into hysterics when she heard the then 15-year-old was charged as an adult with murder.But, Eberhart said, "I didn't see any change in Jordan in the four years I had him.">

Gee, Shannon. Maybe this indicates that you are not a competent judge of character, nor very good at your job. If you were his probation officer for 4 years, then you had been working with him since age 11. During all this time you had no sense that he was developing into a murdering little POS? Pretty clear that he is/was heading for a career in crime wouldn't you say? He was going to get to "big boy" prison anyhow. Why not just expedite it. Better yet, put him in the express lane to death row. If you are prone to histrionics, maybe it's time for a career change. Fox news is looking for a crying coach for Glenn Beck.
kml

York, PA

#2 Feb 2, 2011
Is this article supposed to make me feel bad?? Because it's not. He knew what he was doing. He took someone's life. He must pay for it.
John Muller Jr

Cape Coral, FL

#3 Feb 2, 2011
Does any body believe that Jordan may be taking the rap for his older gang members or is that just me thinking that this may be the case, After all Jordan is the youngest member of his gang and every other member is testifying against Jordan to save their own ass, All I can say is if he did kill the lawyer fry him but if he did not kill the lawyer then may god save him from life in prison , Let's forget personal judgement and find out what really did happen at the boat basin, I would bet my life that some witnesses that actually seen what happened is just sitting back saying I did not see a thing, For the love of God if you seen anything that would end this case step forward and tell the Police, I know that if this was my family member that was shot or accused of shooting somebody I would want somebody to speak up.....
haha

Gainesville, VA

#4 Feb 2, 2011
He and his "gang" are cowards (if you want to see gangs look for MS-13's) here in York are seriously a joke. Anyway, he killed someone who would have been an important member of society for a cell-phone! A cell-phone! I don't feel bad that he had 15 infractions in school over his puny career- I know he was 16 and did not graduate. His PO would have possibly saved the victim's life if she sent him to boot-camp or some residential facility. I feel nothing for this murderer. He made the choice to bring the gun and shoot someone, he should stay in prison forever. I feel sorry for the victim's family, so much attention has been placed on this "socio-path" and deviant that it really shadows the truth that promising young man is dead due to a selfish teenager. Rot in hell, Jordan
caligirl

New Cumberland, PA

#5 Feb 2, 2011
If you read the article again "haha" you'll see his PO did send him to bootcamp & several residential faciities, idiot. And to "camptown racist"....you say put him in the express lane to death row. WTF does that even mean? You're an even bigger idiot than haha. Obviously niether of you know how the system works.
haha

Gainesville, VA

#8 Feb 2, 2011
And I am not going to waste my time reading about how certain probation officers can't do their job. The kid is trash, YDR is trash, so I merely skim the articles now so I can free that brain space for quantum physics and genetics.
duh

Gainesville, VA

#9 Feb 2, 2011
At 13, walking down the weapon in plain sight-seriously this kid if a f#%king idiot! He is a puny bastard too, trying to look tough in front of his peers...If his mom would have kept her clothes on and stopped grinding on men for money-maybe things would have been different. Doubtful!!
Are you serious

AOL

#10 Feb 2, 2011
How in the world can you consider a parapalegic father ineffective? A man that cannot even speak? And from what I have read, he has been exposed to most of this stuff from his mother, is she being held accountable for any of this? After all, kids do what they see and learn from what their primary parent does? And the system? Well why in the world did they release him back to his mother? Why didn't they step it up a notch and do what needed to be done? They always seem to wait until it is to late, if I recall, there was a two year old girl BEAT to beat with a nitendo controller a few years back and the system did NOTHING! Everyone has an opinion, but they should first look at ALL the facts before making judgement.
THE blame game

York, PA

#11 Feb 2, 2011
If THEY do not hold these folks accountable, when "RED FLAGS" are flying "WORSER" than in Egypt; regardless of age, one of these days there just COULD BE a shooting in a place, say, like Phoenix, AZ or even an Army base in Texas. Remember, you heard it first from me!
kmoney

York, PA

#12 Feb 11, 2011
realize this is my brother you guys are talkin bout here. an i dont appreciate the bad talk about him. hes had a hard life. a kid that needs closure wit family of course hes gonna turn into a lil hard one.
hmmmmm

Gainesville, VA

#13 Feb 11, 2011
So? and the victim was someone's son....brother...cousin...neph ew....whatever....For a cell phone? He murdered a promising young man for a stinkin phone...That is sad.
bad wolf

New Freedom, PA

#14 Feb 11, 2011
kmoney wrote:
realize this is my brother you guys are talkin bout here. an i dont appreciate the bad talk about him. hes had a hard life. a kid that needs closure wit family of course hes gonna turn into a lil hard one.
Hopefully you and your worthless brother will be reunited in the joint. Maybe you guys can share the same booty bandit.
kmoney

York, PA

#15 Feb 21, 2011
jus cuz wha he did doesnt make me any bad person im jus lettin yall da fuck no. im not a bad person so realize who ever you is. an realize im losin my oldest brother jus like the lost that man. what he did was wrong ? best believe but would i pop somebody for a phone nahh. i looked up to him like i would to anybody.. FREE GHOST imma miss you brah brah
hmmmmm

Gainesville, VA

#16 Feb 23, 2011
Do us a favor kmoney, and educate yourself....And you wonder why people look down on other people.
kath

York, PA

#17 Feb 23, 2011
caligirl wrote:
If you read the article again "haha" you'll see his PO did send him to bootcamp & several residential faciities, idiot. And to "camptown racist"....you say put him in the express lane to death row. WTF does that even mean? You're an even bigger idiot than haha. Obviously niether of you know how the system works.
After all that treatment and attentioon he got and he can not do better than murder someone, what should we do with him? Give a him a medal of cowardness... DEATH PENALTY INDEED!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hollidaysburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Looking for Family i may have in Altoona, Pa (Jan '12) 8 hr Blw120 5
Anybody know Joe Hrubochak (Apr '12) 19 hr renee 2
News Nathan Shaw Found Guilty of First-Degree Murder (Jan '07) Sep 26 carriebeee 39
altoona (Apr '06) Sep 25 Anonymous freedom 28
Review: Home Solutions Of PA (Mar '13) Sep 22 HappyToBeFired 27
Altoona Man Sex Abuse Charge (Jan '09) Sep 21 BaahBaahBlackSheep 49
Looking for love (Feb '16) Sep 9 Anthony Scarpuzzi 4

Hollidaysburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hollidaysburg Mortgages