Lovingit

United States

#1 Jun 26, 2009
Does anyone know the Parker brothers, or knew them? Maybe went to school with them?
HPgrad

East Syracuse, NY

#2 Jun 26, 2009
yep. why you ask?
hoppadelle

New York, NY

#3 Jun 27, 2009
Quite the common name (Parker). First names?
Lovingit

United States

#4 Jun 29, 2009
Just looking to learn more about my family. First names would be Kerry, Jerry , Terry, Tim, and Michael. I'm interested in hearing stories or whatever. :)
hoppadelle

New York, NY

#5 Jun 30, 2009
Well I can tell you alot of them. Who do you want stories on first?
hoppadelle

New York, NY

#6 Jun 30, 2009
How are you related?
Lovingit

United States

#7 Jun 30, 2009
I want stories on Jerry.
related

New York, NY

#8 Jun 30, 2009
Well he is not a very good person! He screwed his family and put everyone in debt! I cant stand himand his trashy new wife! Next.
read the front page

South Portland, ME

#9 Jul 1, 2009
of the parker newspaper. little boys on the cover each week, save maybe one or two editions per year. look for yourself. enuff said...
related

New York, NY

#10 Jul 2, 2009
thats bacause its a school newspaper! My boys were on the cover a few times! Very talented they are! They have traveled around the United States,and South America!
related

New York, NY

#12 Jul 7, 2009
As far as I know the parkers dont have any relatives other than their kids.Unless you are one of Kerrys. If you are one of his kids good luck!!!!!! He left the state years ago, because of child support! There is one child that the mother said that Kerry or Terry were the father. She couldnt decide who she wanted to be the daddy!Nice huh!!!
People these days

United States

#13 Aug 15, 2009
related wrote:
Well he is not a very good person! He screwed his family and put everyone in debt! I cant stand himand his trashy new wife! Next.
That person your saying isnt a very good person is my father... no one likes his new wife... but we all make mistakes dont we? and he didnt put his family is debt. Learn the whole story before you judge.
the whole story

Saranac Lake, NY

#14 Aug 20, 2009
I know the whole story! How are you jerrys kid. I talk to his kids all the time.If he is such a good father why are you asking about his family?I am as close to how Jerry screwed his family than anyone. Ask your Uncle in H.P.He lost the most money.Jerry is just about himself!!Alway has been! The best of everything as long as he dont have to pay!!!!!!He and his new wife, ask them why they didnt pay the wedding tab at the restaurant in Boonville! He has just about wrecked the Parker name.
limping

Jamesville, NY

#15 Oct 14, 2009
I hear the reason they get in so much trouble is that they have GIANT wands, so big the mayor of Holland Patent has the keys to their chastity belts, so that they don't hurt anybody.
And they had to register their cocks as weapons, poor guys.
related

Ithaca, NY

#16 Oct 28, 2009
limping wrote:
I hear the reason they get in so much trouble is that they have GIANT wands, so big the mayor of Holland Patent has the keys to their chastity belts, so that they don't hurt anybody.
And they had to register their cocks as weapons, poor guys.
You are out of your mind!You sound mad, you must have a small Jhonson thats seen no action The only Parker that has kids all over is Kerry! Maybe Jerry but I dont know!I do know that all their kids are very smart and are doing things that you will never do!!!!!!! When you know what your talking about comment back little johnson!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Holland Patent Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Liberal Logic 5 min MARIOPUSS E FEM V... 4
Utica's LONG history of fake welfare "success"! 6 min Image is everything 16
Remington Arms to furlough workers 7 min MARIOPUSS E FEM V... 4
Council samantha and mello testa 8 min MARIOPUSS E FEM V... 6
youtube 570.000.00 VIDEOS FOR ]\[lGGERS LAUGHI... 10 min MARIOPUSS E FEM V... 28
ghettos HIGHEST #S OF POVERTY DISEASE STD CRIME... 12 min MARIOPUSS E FEM V... 7
nasty WORMS WEAVE ZIPLOC NYLON CORNROW WIREHEADS 14 min MARIOPUSS E FEM V... 11

Holland Patent Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Holland Patent Mortgages