Teen in critical condition after Floy...

Teen in critical condition after Floyd accident

There are 270 comments on the WKTV story from Feb 12, 2013, titled Teen in critical condition after Floyd accident. In it, WKTV reports that:

Authorities are investigating a serious two-vehicle accident on Route 365 in the Town of Floyd that sent two men to the hospital.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WKTV.

Samantha Rossi

Utica, NY

#145 Feb 20, 2013
meme wrote:
<quoted text>That figures.A crack pot trying to get the people who oppose KD and her band of followers, out in the open. To do what laugh at them. Because he or she played a joke on people who care about what is becoming the breakdown of our school system. We SHOULD all meet somewhere, how about the next school board meeting. Or how about a special assembly made up of concerned parents and students. Squeeky wheel gets the grease, or if KD has her way instead of grease they get the shaft.
I believe that at this time that the next BOE meeting is March 13th and that many people are getting documentation and evidence prepared before any meeting of those against KD will happen. More evidence makes it harder for people to just hide from her. If you have any evidence or documentation you would like to include in the external investigation just message me on Facebook. I'll get it to the correct people.
moron

Whitesboro, NY

#146 Feb 20, 2013
Taxpayer wrote:
Hey Lucy or anyone else that thinks this isnt a big deal and everyone should relax and back off.
When will it be your child, neice, nephew, grandchild, or freind shot on the school bus, raped by their bus driver, beat in school fight to within an inch of their life, or dead on the side of the road in a snow storm when school should never have been opened?
If your answer is never then you should be mad and do something about it.
You are such an uneducated piece of S%#T. Its people like you that raise and promote the behavior you mention in your post. You see we live in a point and blame society. No one and I mean No one wants to take responsibilty for the poor raising of today's children and no one wants to take responsibilty for their actions and we obviously know where they are all getting their bad habbits. Just look at this forum. You people in here are a disgrace..........a disgrace to and an embarassment to the little community we live in. Point fingers all you want.......be haters all you want but just remember the guns, and rapests and fighters and bullys all learned their behavior from someone..........hmmmmmm... For god sakes take responsibilty..........you are all nuts .....out of touch with reality and you really need to occupy yourselves with happiness. I cant imagine living such a nasty mean life like the one's many of you live... be happy for once.........be positive for once.......... try to love life for once.......try being nice for once and you just may someday see all the good things this world has to offer. Schools do there best.......they are trying to adapt to a changing world....one that has raised a whole different kid... We are all products of our environment which obviously is the reason for all the anger you people hold inside. Life may not have treated you so great but that is no one's fault but your own!!!!!!!!!! There is no single person at fault here....there is nothing to investigate......be constructive and get a job that keeps your sorry ass busy and out of trouble.......Start setting a good example for the youth of this world and may this communtiy will be a better place.

Since: Feb 13

Utica, NY

#147 Feb 20, 2013
THE REAL LORI DANO STORMS wrote:
PROTEST TONITE AT STEWARTS IN HP. 5 O'CLOCK..
To everyone who believes this is Mrs Storms, you need to look at the location of all the previous posts. This post was out of Mass, not HP as were the previous ones.
asher

Mesquite, NV

#148 Feb 20, 2013
THE REAL LORI DANO STORMS wrote:
PROTEST TONITE AT STEWARTS IN HP. 5 O'CLOCK..
will mr lucason be there? i put a message on wutr fb page to be there too.
Precious

Holland Patent, NY

#149 Feb 20, 2013
I just spoke with Mrs Storms, She is happy that someone feels the need to hide behind her name because its apparent that Mrs. Storms life is much more interesting than their own life, and they are obvious jealous because she has the courage to stand up for whats wrong in this case and that would be KD and all her mistakes and the cover your ass letter is the final straw for as many can see, all of the parents in the Holland Patent School district. As Mrs. Storms reported in her last post yesterday morning, she will not be dignifying anyone's nonsense on here, including the ones trying to draw her out by using her name. The people that actually know her know that she is a kind, decent, thoughtful human being and will always stand up for whats right or as in this case wrong. We all know KD needs to go and I applaud Mrs Storms and Mr. Lucason and all the other parents and students that showed up in Holland Patent to interview with WUTR. That show's there are people in this community who truly have a heart and care about not only their children but all the children that go to our schools. So please people grow up. Mrs Storms is pleased to see how many people actually agree and support the fact that KD needs to go and there is not "protest" as that person from massachusetts indicated. There never was a protest, so please for the KD supporters and the ones using Mrs Storms name, grow up, and a word to the wise for the one or two people posing as her. there are these things called permalinks, and from those permalinks, you can get the IP address, and if need be you will have a lawsuit on your hands for identity theft as she has called her lawyer and it is against the law to use someone elses name on the internet, it falls under the identity theft laws.
Precious

Holland Patent, NY

#150 Feb 20, 2013
asher wrote:
<quoted text>
will mr lucason be there? i put a message on wutr fb page to be there too.
asher please my previous post. there is no protest. someone is using mrs storms good name to start nonsense. please see note that her two postings from yesterday are from holland patent and whoever used her name today is from massachusets they apparently dont understand identity theft laws please correct your post on wutr please repost and indicate that someone is stealing her identity and that there is no protest at holland patent stewarts, it is someone trying to cause trouble and using her name to do it. she will not respond to any one like that as she hates this site and she indicated so yesterday. go to the next BOE meeting. that is where we can get results, but as a peaceful group of people that want KD out
utoh

Holland Patent, NY

#151 Feb 20, 2013
Hey moron as you so accuratly call yourself. All the people trying to do what is right, and trying to make KD accountable for her mistakes, are not going away. And I bet they already live very happy content lives. But they are not going to let anyone stop them from speaking out and getting to the root of the problems that keep occuring. So, if you don't like what anyone is saying don't read anything hear, and you can crawl back under your rock and keep the ignorance to yourself. As you named yourself... moron
Real voice of reason

Newington, CT

#152 Feb 20, 2013
moron wrote:
<quoted text>
You are such an uneducated piece of S%#T. Its people like you that raise and promote the behavior you mention in your post. You see we live in a point and blame society. No one and I mean No one wants to take responsibilty for the poor raising of today's children and no one wants to take responsibilty for their actions and we obviously know where they are all getting their bad habbits. Just look at this forum. You people in here are a disgrace..........a disgrace to and an embarassment to the little community we live in. Point fingers all you want.......be haters all you want but just remember the guns, and rapests and fighters and bullys all learned their behavior from someone..........hmmmmmm... For god sakes take responsibilty..........you are all nuts .....out of touch with reality and you really need to occupy yourselves with happiness. I cant imagine living such a nasty mean life like the one's many of you live... be happy for once.........be positive for once.......... try to love life for once.......try being nice for once and you just may someday see all the good things this world has to offer. Schools do there best.......they are trying to adapt to a changing world....one that has raised a whole different kid... We are all products of our environment which obviously is the reason for all the anger you people hold inside. Life may not have treated you so great but that is no one's fault but your own!!!!!!!!!! There is no single person at fault here....there is nothing to investigate......be constructive and get a job that keeps your sorry ass busy and out of trouble.......Start setting a good example for the youth of this world and may this communtiy will be a better place.
moron is a fitting name, you appear to be a prime example of the quality education being provided under KD's leadership. They must be offering English as a second language now?

Amusing rambling rant though.....especially the sentence that starts with us being a product of our environment, then ends with our lives being our own fault? Hey, you know what they say about arguing with idiots, or morons as the case may be, I wont try to debate your clearly superior position.

"guns, rapests and fighters and bullys...."
KD is soooo lucky to have you in her corner, I bet she offers you a PR position after you display your debate skills at the next board meeting. If that doesn't work out try getting work as a bookend, you're perfect!
HaHa

AOL

#153 Feb 20, 2013
Real voice of reason wrote:
<quoted text>
moron is a fitting name, you appear to be a prime example of the quality education being provided under KD's leadership. They must be offering English as a second language now?
Amusing rambling rant though.....especially the sentence that starts with us being a product of our environment, then ends with our lives being our own fault? Hey, you know what they say about arguing with idiots, or morons as the case may be, I wont try to debate your clearly superior position.
"guns, rapests and fighters and bullys...."
KD is soooo lucky to have you in her corner, I bet she offers you a PR position after you display your debate skills at the next board meeting. If that doesn't work out try getting work as a bookend, you're perfect!
cute Philly
cute Philly

Utica, NY

#154 Feb 20, 2013
How about this? Stop saying that someone is someone else when you have no proof. Start using your real name and stop being cowardly. If you can't use your real name then you don't believe in what you are saying. Maybe if all the people who believe that we have no reason to speak out against Kathy Davis could give a clear, educated and well-spoken answer, maybe you could have at least something to hold on to. The accident was the final straw for many of people. There have been almost 9 years of her mishandling situations. What has she done right for the community?
Real voice of reason

Newington, CT

#155 Feb 20, 2013
HaHa wrote:
<quoted text>cute Philly
Wrong again!!!

Getting used to it?
PANTERA

Utica, NY

#157 Feb 20, 2013
They dont have the time to show up at Stewarts at 5pm or any other time . Im sure they would like to talk about it more on here. Best that they will do is disrupt a BOE meeting. When 95% of a support base is kids you have failed to convince adults. By far...I mean by far... people Ive spoken to do not take the position that KD must go, or that she is soley responsible, just the converse and some of that comes from folks who are not big KD fans to begin with. The problem here is a "response to a tragic event" problem whitout enough passage of time to fully digest the collateral impact on all inolved...meaning family and community. Sometimes its best to hit the reset button and not the refresh button at the start of everyday.

Utica, NY

#158 Feb 20, 2013
PANTERA wrote:
They dont have the time to show up at Stewarts at 5pm or any other time . Im sure they would like to talk about it more on here. Best that they will do is disrupt a BOE meeting. When 95% of a support base is kids you have failed to convince adults. By far...I mean by far... people Ive spoken to do not take the position that KD must go, or that she is soley responsible, just the converse and some of that comes from folks who are not big KD fans to begin with. The problem here is a "response to a tragic event" problem whitout enough passage of time to fully digest the collateral impact on all inolved...meaning family and community. Sometimes its best to hit the reset button and not the refresh button at the start of everyday.
Maybe you should take a look at her track record. In 2007, shooting on the bus. 2009 riot in the cafeteria. 2009-2010 bus driver rapes student. 2008 failed sports arena that also included a raise for her. 2012 asked for raise of 30,000. As of 2011 she made 170,000. How many people do you know makes 6 figures? It's not the accident that is the problem. It is the last straw for many adults in the community. It's the last straw for many of the Alumni.
Pantera

Utica, NY

#159 Feb 20, 2013
I know full well her track record. I have been in this school district for decades and have put all of my children through the system. I have been in front of Mrs Davis numerous times for many dfferent reasons. I also have been involved with the school and athletic programs for years. You have given no facts to help anything...what is the solution?

Utica, NY

#160 Feb 20, 2013
The solution should have been after the first incident to find a new superintendent. How many other schools would have kept a superintendent this long after multiple offences?
Your Mother

Blossvale, NY

#161 Feb 20, 2013
You blame punk kids that brought a gun to school on KD????? I blame their parents. From that incident administrators listened and learned.Do you know from that incident, in which a kid that moved into the district mind you caused it, we got a single point of entry, a social worker and a resource officer. She held meetings after the gun incident, several actually. Parents were welcome to speak and bring ideas. She listened and put all those things in place. They were held in the auditorium and from that a committee formed of concerned parents. We also got that auto dialer thing that can mass call parents quickly in an emergency situation. From that one thing came all that good cause of leadership. I know because I was a parent on the committee, not a kid in school like you. I was part of organized rational people that helped bring on change.

Utica, NY

#162 Feb 20, 2013
I blame the person who put a policy in place that she makes the decision on situations like that. I blame the person who took 3 hours to return a call to search the child. At the time of the incident, I was 20 years old working 2 full time jobs and taking my brother to school. In 2005, which was the year I graduated from Holland Patent, I brought to her attention that locking everyone in the auditorium where there are 2 points of entry from the outside was a bad idea. I pointed out then that someone could easily do a mass shooting. In 2008 you could still enter the building by the gym and by the doors by the auditorium. So yes, I can blame KD for not listening to a "punk" kid. My brother who was a sophomore in 2006 again told her these things. So when the incident in 2007 happened, we were angry because she had ample time to correct this. Instead she made herself the person to make the decision instead of the person onsite. Do you really think when Mr. Garrett found out during first period would have let it go on until the student was leaving? Come on, think about it. I know multiple students that informed him of it. His hands were tied until she gave the okay and was on scene. In any other district, that student would have been searched and so would have been the school to prevent a shooting. In any other district, if that had happen a new superintendent would have appointed. She had her chance to prevent it and she didn't. By the way, it's cowardly to speak out against me and not tell me your name. At least while I'm speaking out everyone knows who I am.
Your Mother

Blossvale, NY

#163 Feb 21, 2013
My kids are graduated and gone but in 2007 one was on that BOCES bus. At the time I was very upset and outspoken, so I joined that committee. I went to enough meetings and asked enough questions to be satisfied with how things were handled and going forward how things changed. If you have kids in the district I encourage you to do the same. Go to meetings and help bring positive change. Those of us involved after the gun incident feel we helped the school.
Pantera

Utica, NY

#164 Feb 21, 2013
Your Mother wrote:
My kids are graduated and gone but in 2007 one was on that BOCES bus. At the time I was very upset and outspoken, so I joined that committee. I went to enough meetings and asked enough questions to be satisfied with how things were handled and going forward how things changed. If you have kids in the district I encourage you to do the same. Go to meetings and help bring positive change. Those of us involved after the gun incident feel we helped the school.
And you did help. Please try not to go too far with this discussion with Miss Rossi as she comes from a place of emotion and her percieved notion of momentum that is fueled by the support of those that would have her do their bidding. These people seem to latch on to anything that they can squeel about...it makes them feel needed and important even if misguided.
Precious

Holland Patent, NY

#165 Feb 21, 2013
just out of curiosity, i had to go back and watch the WUTR report before i posted this for pantera and the other very few KD supporters. if you go back and look at the WUTR report, they filmed they filmed the family friend and aunt SCREAMING that they will drag KD out of that office themselves after they get through this week and a teacher called me the other day, apparently KD is already realizing she is going to lose her job because she has hired legal counsel because she figures she has a lawsuit coming as well as losing her job. that is just hearsay but I believe it will be accurate because the very few supporters have blinders on as to what we have been dealing with

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Holland Patent Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Do all men cheat? 12 min Curious 25
gay life in utica (Feb '09) 1 hr Collegecutie69 101
does anybody know about cars?? 1 hr Built it 4
Another Hillary E-Mail Problem 1 hr Enough is Enough 1
Turning stone 1 hr Murder 48
jill real 2 hr Virk 31
Bar crawling in the 80's : the crawl (Nov '08) 2 hr Tito 214

Holland Patent Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance