Teen in critical condition after Floy...

Teen in critical condition after Floyd accident

There are 270 comments on the WKTV story from Feb 12, 2013, titled Teen in critical condition after Floyd accident. In it, WKTV reports that:

Authorities are investigating a serious two-vehicle accident on Route 365 in the Town of Floyd that sent two men to the hospital.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WKTV.

First Prev
of 14
Next Last
Suzie

Holland Patent, NY

#277 Mar 15, 2013
Precious wrote:
<quoted text>
sweetheart listen you are uraveling because of something i apparently have. you seem to be a nervous wreck over the fact that i have a recording of everything that went on at that board meeting and are terrifed on what i am going to do with it. believe me i have already been talking to a few people as to what to do with this. seems there are some people in albany and syracese that are very interrested in it. I will give you one thing and one thing only.. you are correct on topix apparently the 20.00 fee was removed sometime later as i know several forums had to be removed at 20.00 a piece. other than that everything you spew is venemous and defensive and i have yet to bully you..so go on and be the hateful person we have all seen you are, because everything you say is trivial at this point.. kiss
You are right, some of these people are so discombobulated. They don't know what to do. Something big must be either happening, or about to happen for them to be in such an uproar. You must have something good and they are afraid of what it is. I will bet you anything that all cell phones, or other electronic devices, will be barred from future BOE meetings. They don't want the evidence and proof out there in the public. No recordings...it's he said, she said. Recordings... no way to disprove that.
Precious

Springfield, NJ

#278 Mar 15, 2013
cny12345678 wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow...secret recordings and everything...how many people have taken up residence in your head...you people are nuts. Let it go. You went to the board meeting, didn't say anything interesting and subsequently were kicked to the curb. Its over.
BTW...the Kiss sign off...didn't need to hear it before lunch..almost lost it.
Sweetheart learn to read i never spoke at the meeting i sat in a crowd of you to the far right over on the side where i could look right at each board member so darlin i was not kicked to the curb and as i told ny ineducated do not bother me with your trivial dribble oh and fyi the iphones have these wonderful voice recorders on them. KISS
Hmmm

Whitesboro, NY

#279 Mar 16, 2013
Doesn't the BOE represent the views of the majority of the people in the distict?
Precious

Holland Patent, NY

#280 Mar 16, 2013
Hmmm wrote:
Doesn't the BOE represent the views of the majority of the people in the distict?
No, if you were there and saw what we all say but the pets don't want to admit to it, they could care less what the public thinks or says and they try to shut people down before they can finish. A former district bus dispatcher was there and rudely interrupted one of the women that was talking so she couldn't finish, and another woman tried to talk and the look of shock and fear on some of their faces when they saw her stand up its clear they know who she is and she apparently knows something because they immediately told her she could not speak that only one person at a time was allowed to speak but at any given time there were three or more people speaking while the other woman was speaking. The board clearly has no interest in the community and what they have to say unless it is for them which i'm sorry its wrong. the boe should be there for the students not their own agenda's
What about

Holland Patent, NY

#281 Mar 16, 2013
Voice of Reason wrote:
<quoted text>
Mrs. Davis has made mistakes - wow, big surprise. Haven't we all? Lucky for you, your mistakes probably aren't public knowledge, or we'd all have the opportunity to publicly chastise you for them. Based on the intelligence of your posts, I'm willing to bet we'd have quite a few to choose from. Tragedies happen, and sadly they will continue to happen. Are you always going to look for someone to blame? What an awful way to live your life, and a terrible thing to teach your children. If you were a happier person perhaps you could look for the good in people instead of concentrating on what you perceive as their shortcomings. I'm fairly certain you expect that same courtesy be given to you. What if someone knocked on your door every morning and listed the mistakes you made the day before, and the things you said that perhaps you shouldn't have? How would you feel? How long would their list be? If you're going to judge others, expect to be judged yourself.
So you are saying that if you messed up like this at work, you would still have your job?

Just like all these worthless politicians we have in this country. They work for us. Their salary comes from all of us being taxed. It is bullshit we don't have the power to fire them. And least in a democratic way, buy voting.

As with most jobs, you don't do it, or mess it up. Your done.
singledad

Tappahannock, VA

#282 Mar 16, 2013
Precious wrote:
<quoted text>
No, if you were there and saw what we all say but the pets don't want to admit to it, they could care less what the public thinks or says and they try to shut people down before they can finish. A former district bus dispatcher was there and rudely interrupted one of the women that was talking so she couldn't finish, and another woman tried to talk and the look of shock and fear on some of their faces when they saw her stand up its clear they know who she is and she apparently knows something because they immediately told her she could not speak that only one person at a time was allowed to speak but at any given time there were three or more people speaking while the other woman was speaking. The board clearly has no interest in the community and what they have to say unless it is for them which i'm sorry its wrong. the boe should be there for the students not their own agenda's
You seem like a really self assured woman that's not afraid to speak your mind...I like that alot. I enjoy hunting, Nascar & professional wrestling. Tattoos and social smoking are qualities I am OK with... I have 3 kids (all from previous marriages) and a couple of crazy koon dogs! Let me know if your interested in getting together for a beer or "something" ...if you know what I mean. ;)
klicky

East Syracuse, NY

#283 Mar 17, 2013
WARNING!

your computer has encountered a error!

error message: "stack overflow at 0045"
rocks

Norwich, NY

#284 Apr 22, 2016
One of the troublemakers wrote:
First, let me say that this is only the third time I've ever visited this site, for what I consider obvious reasons. However, since I received a call telling me I was personally named on here, I thought "Damn, I must be good...." <sarcasm totally intended, by the way> and thought I'd hop on to see what was up; it's so good to see that some things never change - there is just as much BS still on it as in the past. However, since I do take exception to being called a troublemaker and bully, I just felt it necessary to respond.

The comments I made were my opinion - you can share them or not, it truly makes no difference to me. I am from the district, my kids have all graduated from the district, and yes - I have had personal interaction through the years with the current superintendent of that school system, and I will say, not all of them have been negative. I can also say I feel that it is a thankless job - I wouldn't want it for any amount of money in the world. However, I felt that on that day a mistake was made in not calling a delay and a non-acceptance of a decision you are ultimately responsible for making for wrong. I also feel Mr. Lucason was to be commended for his statements. In my experience within the school system through the years, I have seen too many faculty, staff, and parents shy away from stating their opinion on something for fear of reprisal, which does happen, I have seen it - it's a political game and unfortunately HP is top of the list in politics. So, my praise was for him having the guts to stand up regardless. I'll have to reread what I actually wrote because unlike some of you, I don't remember it verbatim, but I don't believe I placed blame - I simply stated my opinion, which last I checked was still legal. You don't agree - that's cool - but it does not make me a "bully" or a "troublemaker". It makes me a person - how about that?

As for the family, I cannot begin to imagine what they are going through. If that had been one of my kids, they would have had to put me in a rubber room. So, I am truly impressed they are taking the high road. Apparently, they're much better people than myself, because I cannot guarantee I could do that if it had been my child. So, God Bless them in this horrific time. But I'm sure they have much more to concern themselves with than a 'bully' like me.

So now, I will take myself off this stellar site with my newly acquired titles. As I've never once in my close to 50 years on this earth been described as either of those two things, maybe this is a milestone for me !

<quoted text>
Graves quit school after junior high and can't keep a job longer than a year.Plus the 50 tattoos she has.
Cny truth

Syracuse, NY

#285 Jul 15, 2016
The parents allowed the kids to drive to school. Obviously they saw no problem, and allowed it to happen.
Teacher

Windham, NY

#286 Jul 16, 2016
rocks wrote:
<quoted text>

Graves quit school after junior high and can't keep a job longer than a year.Plus the 50 tattoos she has.
Graves? Did I miss something or is someone just out right retarded? I have been to many BOE meeting and do not know a Graves on the board. Rocks this forum is about HP school, Board, Problems with it and Bad calls that people are sick of. I know Graves from the community football and cheer and is that's the one your trying to target you are clearly an idiot. She has kept jobs, she has worked between having her children so the kids can benefit from having a parent educate and be there till they enter school so they don't have to be stuck in child care, and while she has had jobs and cared for her children she has stepped up alot supporting other families in sports. She has a huge heart which obviously your jealous of. And who the hell cares how many tattoos she has, I think almost everyone these days has one or more, at least she doesn't have a tramp stamp hanging out all the time. Give the lady some respect, stop running to topix to put her name out there, stop being a coward go face to face with her, bet if you gave her a chance you'd find out how caring she is and real. You'll also see how stupid you look on topix going after her publicly!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 14
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Holland Patent Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Comics Part 1 16 min Former Utican 2
Name New Hartford "Cops" that CHEAT ON WIVES 25 min Try again 17
Why are Uticans so defensive & parrot-stupid? 1 hr See the moron 9
Need a good Divorce Lawyer in New Hartford? 1 hr Im in 86
The Utica way: Idolize dirtbags 1 hr So true 9
Kaitlyn Conley (Jun '16) 1 hr Epic Takedown 672
I'm not interested 1 hr Bummer 2

Holland Patent Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance