Breaking! Yorkville Mcdonalds Robbed!

Posted in the Holland Patent Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#1 Jun 29, 2012
THE TRUTH HERE! Anyone really need any further evidence, your town and counties have officially gone to shit! Come on now Mcdonalds? What's next? wendy's? Folks make your plans very soon, your total Exodus is at hand...THE TRUTH AT WORK...
Dee

United States

#2 Jun 29, 2012
I went by at 11 pm about 7 cop cars out front.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#3 Jun 29, 2012
Dee wrote:
TH TRUTH HERE! No doubt! County, state, and yorkville PD were all at the scene. Yorkville residents are probably in lockdown right now...
ron

Utica, NY

#4 Jun 29, 2012
Had breakfast there this morning. Didn't see anything suspicious. Too bad. It's this area's only good McDonalds.
Nobili

Camillus, NY

#5 Jun 29, 2012
Was it robbed or did the cops finally bust the drug dealer(s) dealing out of the restrooms?
surprised

Ithaca, NY

#6 Jun 29, 2012
I would have figured at least 20 would have shown up. They must be slowing with age.
Dee wrote:
surprised

Ithaca, NY

#7 Jun 29, 2012
ron wrote:
Had breakfast there this morning. Didn't see anything suspicious. Too bad. It's this area's only good McDonalds.
Hmmm. Would you EXPECT to see anything suspicious there at breakfast? Like a guy with a ski mask hiding behind a bush or corner? Thanks for tat critical information!
HamBurgler

Sherburne, NY

#8 Jun 29, 2012
Gee I was at McDonald's in Rome last week, and I didn't see anything there either. Is this helpful?
Ronald McDonald

Baldwinsville, NY

#9 Jun 29, 2012
How would they be robbed? They have all all afro-american burger flippers there from da-hood. More than likely it was a drive by because the service there sucks. The food sucks and they cant even get the orders right. Maybe some pissed of gangsta slammed a taco out the window at the drive through and the Mac O Donalds worker got pissed. I hope the State Police investigate because the truth be known Yorkville Cops couldnt investigate a wet fart complaints in their own pants. It does appear from the size of many of the Yorkville cops they are regular burger beaters there. Better off having Yorkville Fire investigate at least they have better sense than those chubby poorly dressed cops in the village. I heard the reward for information is two cold double quarter pounders with ice fries.
Yur lame

Ithaca, NY

#10 Jun 29, 2012
Ronald McDonald wrote:
How would they be robbed? They have all all afro-american burger flippers there from da-hood. More than likely it was a drive by because the service there sucks. The food sucks and they cant even get the orders right. Maybe some pissed of gangsta slammed a taco out the window at the drive through and the Mac O Donalds worker got pissed. I hope the State Police investigate because the truth be known Yorkville Cops couldnt investigate a wet fart complaints in their own pants. It does appear from the size of many of the Yorkville cops they are regular burger beaters there. Better off having Yorkville Fire investigate at least they have better sense than those chubby poorly dressed cops in the village. I heard the reward for information is two cold double quarter pounders with ice fries.
Could you keep your seething self hate and generational and genetic ignorance out of a subject for a minute?
Burger Mac

Newark, NJ

#11 Jun 29, 2012
I saw a suspicious man in Utica last week. Maybe it was him. Case Solved
Ronald McDonald

Baldwinsville, NY

#12 Jun 29, 2012
Yur lame wrote:
<quoted text>Could you keep your seething self hate and generational and genetic ignorance out of a subject for a minute?
Now that you mention it NO I Can Not so Suck It!
BURGER KING

Baldwinsville, NY

#13 Jun 30, 2012
THEY ALWAYS ROB THE WORST FOOD PLACES.
voyer

Sherburne, NY

#15 Jun 30, 2012
Who the hell wants "fast food money" anyway!!
Unreal

Baldwinsville, NY

#16 Jun 30, 2012
Ronald McDonald wrote:
<quoted text>
Now that you mention it NO I Can Not so Suck It!
Hey it's the angry engineer! Why don't you STFU!
awesome totally awesome

East Syracuse, NY

#17 Jun 30, 2012
...there has been a lot of robberies,mainly bodagas, gas station, small shops and old ladies.
I am not surprise, sounds like an inside job.
Detective McCheese

Ithaca, NY

#18 Jun 30, 2012
McDonalds on Social Security check day is like crack to crackhead. Its every fat persons dream to go to McDonalds when they get some money. So yesterday their business increase by 5 times the normal daily volume which means there was more cash in the store than normal. Only an employee would see this constantly every month and contemplate the takings in his mind. Besides McDonalds doesnt hire rocket scientist and whoever did it sure as hell wasnt smart.
they caught him

Hamilton, NY

#19 Jun 30, 2012
they just caught the guy it was The Hamburglur he was working from an inside tip and went and robbed them when the time was right he was apprehended at the new hartford mcdonalds this morning all tweaked out from a hamburger overdose hes in OCJ right now detoxing and will go in front of judge dwyer, but im sure he will get off due to his mental status!
HamBurgler

Sherburne, NY

#20 Jun 30, 2012
There was an incident similar in Rome. Well maybe a bit different. The rescue vehicles were called around noon today. They found a big fat worthless loser who just spent his welfare money and ate 5-Big Macs. Everything is okay though. After rushing him to the ER, and costing the county taxpayer's hundreds of dollars in Ambulance fees, Dr. Fees, Medication, and ER fees, The fat loser is okay, and was able to take his free welfare cab home to his governemnt owned luxury apartment on South James Street. He is now relaxing in his central air conditioned living room watching his big screen TV, and texting all the news to his welfare buddies, on his free cell phone. No need to worry. The trip to the ER was totally un-nessary as it was found that the fat bastard had no real illness, but just a "BIG MAC ATTACK" Rumor is, he'll be back tonight.
Hi Bitch

Lowville, NY

#22 Jun 30, 2012
HamBurgler wrote:
There was an incident similar in Rome. Well maybe a bit different. The rescue vehicles were called around noon today. They found a big fat worthless loser who just spent his welfare money and ate 5-Big Macs. Everything is okay though. After rushing him to the ER, and costing the county taxpayer's hundreds of dollars in Ambulance fees, Dr. Fees, Medication, and ER fees, The fat loser is okay, and was able to take his free welfare cab home to his governemnt owned luxury apartment on South James Street. He is now relaxing in his central air conditioned living room watching his big screen TV, and texting all the news to his welfare buddies, on his free cell phone. No need to worry. The trip to the ER was totally un-nessary as it was found that the fat bastard had no real illness, but just a "BIG MAC ATTACK" Rumor is, he'll be back tonight.
Well hello you bitch. I'm the guy your talking about and thanks for getting up everyday and going to work just so you can pay for my stuff. Free is better than paying for stuff. Well bitch, have to go play my video games you payed for, go suck a big one okay bitch.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Holland Patent Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Upstate job growth slow despite taxpayer subsidies (Mar '17) 18 min Bed Sty 222
Par 53 min Donny 105
Finish Carpenter 56 min InfoHub 6
Daina Bennett 2 1 hr brian44 1
Oneida Count Family Court POWERLESS to End Hate... 1 hr saywha 3
You ladies nrrd to start wearing nylon again 1 hr john 2
Trump declares Jerusalem the capital of Israel 1 hr Mike 17

Holland Patent Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Holland Patent Mortgages