Boy Scouts Not Gay Scouts

Posted in the Holland Patent Forum

Laura

Camillus, NY

#1 Feb 1, 2013
Boy Scouts is for boys, not gays! Start your own group and leave everyone else alone!
Marsha

Camillus, NY

#2 Feb 4, 2013
I don't get it either. I don't know why they think they deserve special treatment. Make your own stupid group!
Well Well Well

Utica, NY

#3 Feb 4, 2013
You people just don't get it. I'll first explain in simple terms so you might understand.

The BSA is for boys - true. Straight boys are boys - true. Gay boys are boys - true. Therefore, all can be boy scouts.

Further, if the BSA received any money of any kind from the federal government, they are legally obligated to not practice discrimination or they risk losing the federal money.

Further, it is immoral to discriminate and the BSA holds itself out as a moral institution. So, hopefully they will have a change of mind and stop being so hypocritical by practicing discrimination.

And no, I'm not gay. Never was a boy scout either. I was too busy having fun.
Marsha

United States

#5 Feb 5, 2013
Gay boys don't know what the are! Its very scary! Let them make their own club...the gay scouts.
HO MO Scouts

Camillus, NY

#6 Feb 5, 2013
How many parents will let their young boy's go on an overnight outing with scum qu eers.

Soon you will see troop numbers drop to nothing when ho mos get in.

Wonder why qu eers want to be around young boy's, there's a real fing shocker.
Anonymous

Utica, NY

#7 Feb 6, 2013
I say let'em in...you know they'll do what comes naturally to them and get caught...then BSA can do a press release titled "Now what B!tches"...we told you so...
KY Weller

Utica, NY

#8 Feb 7, 2013
Tony Chiffy the Child Molester from Parkway Drugs tries to get close to young boys through Scouts.

“I Make you wonder”

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#9 Feb 9, 2013
Gay dudes don't want to do camp out in the woods or do all the Boy Scout stuff anyway. They would rather do girly stuff.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Holland Patent Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cuomo Ignores Nano Utica 2 min Thick Thighed Utican 4
Observations Of An Outsider 8 min Thick Thighed Utican 5
smacking LIPS EBOLA STD STROKE RATE ]\[lGGERS F... 30 min smacking lips 10
all SHOOTICA INCIDENTS ARE ]\[lGGERS STD GONE WILD 34 min smacking lips 22
Late Night Dumps 44 min Thick Thighed Utican 2
Clifton Park Important news 56 min Thick Thighed Utican 5
Bye Bye To The Comets 59 min Thick Thighed Utican 6
Holland Patent Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web