Web

Utica, NY

#1 Aug 13, 2013
Can't handle the truth Rob? Must of had Joe H. remove them.
Pat Jizinski

Utica, NY

#2 Aug 13, 2013
gives him something to do till his next "SWEEP"
Robbie Boy

Utica, NY

#3 Aug 14, 2013
Stop sucking that budget dry. Use some of our taxpayers money to cover some of these pot holes that have turned into craters. WTF. I'm going to start charging this God forsaken city for wheel alignments!
Crazy

Utica, NY

#4 Aug 14, 2013
Stay tuned for some breaking news concerning Urban Renewel and the next few weeks!
washed up

New Britain, CT

#5 Aug 14, 2013
Mayor follows the friends and refugee family plan when selling vacant homes to the LOW bidder. Yep that's right people of Utica he sells to the low bidder when they are refugees . How much money has been lostvwith this practice ? We shall soon find out !
Low bidders refugees

Utica, NY

#6 Aug 17, 2013
He's just trying to but the refugee vote . He can't be elected by people who have lived here and do business here. He treats people like crap. He uses the friends and famy plan.
Shame OnU

Utica, NY

#7 Aug 17, 2013
washed up wrote:
Mayor follows the friends and refugee family plan when selling vacant homes to the LOW bidder. Yep that's right people of Utica he sells to the low bidder when they are refugees . How much money has been lostvwith this practice ? We shall soon find out !
how the hell can they get away with selling the home to the lowest bidder wow talk about the friends and family plan..
Shame OnU

Utica, NY

#8 Aug 17, 2013
so if i run for mayor i can sell my friends homes for nothing even if people bid higher? wow how do they get away with this.. sounds like the low bid for contracts and then the bidder charges more? like the bus center
utica trash

United States

#9 Aug 17, 2013
rob and roefaros friends do a nice job quieting the truth in this city. utica's wanna-be mob. theyre all probably sitting at acropolis right now chatting.

“I'm me. Deal with it!”

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#10 Aug 17, 2013
Shame OnU wrote:
so if i run for mayor i can sell my friends homes for nothing even if people bid higher? wow how do they get away with this.. sounds like the low bid for contracts and then the bidder charges more? like the bus center
This is part of why Utica N.Y. looks best in the rear view mirror. It's for the bottomfeeders and the leeches that live off them.
Shame OnU

Utica, NY

#11 Aug 17, 2013
washed up wrote:
its totally unfair that the city asks to see the amount of money in someones bank account to buy a home from the city,, and then in the end they sell it to the lowest bidder,, haha,,, does that make any sense,, i think they ask to see if someone has the money to fix up the home,,, but in the end they sell it to the lowest bidder wow what is wrong with these people
Ziexio hoes fuckcoons

United States

#12 Aug 17, 2013
Shame OnU wrote:
<quoted text>its totally unfair that the city asks to see the amount of money in someones bank account to buy a home from the city,, and then in the end they sell it to the lowest bidder,, haha,,, does that make any sense,, i think they ask to see if someone has the money to fix up the home,,, but in the end they sell it to the lowest bidder wow what is wrong with these people
LOL! They're UTICANS!

Hell I have half a mind to front like I'm crazy enough to buy a shack there just to watch them pass out when they see what forward-thinking pragmatics NOT from utica keep in their accounts.

I'd have to ask them WHICH of 11 accounts and part of my portfolio they wanted to see LOL!
unbelievable

Utica, NY

#13 Aug 17, 2013
Ziexio hoes fuckcoons wrote:
<quoted text>LOL! They're UTICANS!
Hell I have half a mind to front like I'm crazy enough to buy a shack there just to watch them pass out when they see what forward-thinking pragmatics NOT from utica keep in their accounts.
I'd have to ask them WHICH of 11 accounts and part of my portfolio they wanted to see LOL!
didnt they just sell the HSBC building downtown for $1000? wow i wonder if they received other offers? what about the deal that fell through for the building on bleecker street some guys from NJ where going to put in a pizza shop its a five or six story building i believe it was 124 bleecker st "the old security building" what did out city leaders do to mess up that deal? we beg for developers and our leaders are selling property's to the lowest bidders and the people with the cash they sell it for noting? no wonder why the development is going to new hartford ny is this the plan they have to send all development to new hartford ny maybe something to think about
Terrible

Utica, NY

#14 Aug 18, 2013
Shame OnU wrote:
<quoted text>its totally unfair that the city asks to see the amount of money in someones bank account to buy a home from the city,, and then in the end they sell it to the lowest bidder,, haha,,, does that make any sense,, i think they ask to see if someone has the money to fix up the home,,, but in the end they sell it to the lowest bidder wow what is wrong with these people
It's not unfair, considering that the sale of homes to those who were unable to afford both their purchase and upkeep was the cause of their abandonment in the first place, not to mention the cause of the ubiquitous financial turmoil a couple of years ago.

I cannot bring myself to sanction any decision the city has made over the last 30 years, but since they have a vested interest in seeing the property improve, taking a few added steps makes sense to them as the purveyor and the community at large.
unbelievable

Utica, NY

#15 Aug 18, 2013
Terrible wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not unfair, considering that the sale of homes to those who were unable to afford both their purchase and upkeep was the cause of their abandonment in the first place, not to mention the cause of the ubiquitous financial turmoil a couple of years ago.
I cannot bring myself to sanction any decision the city has made over the last 30 years, but since they have a vested interest in seeing the property improve, taking a few added steps makes sense to them as the purveyor and the community at large.
then you open your books to the nosy politicians.. for no reason ,, i say no reason because they are selling the home to the lowest bidder .. so their is no reason for them to open the bank books because it doesn't matter .. with a police force begging for money the city is letting money go by excepting the lowest bid
Ziexio hoes fuckcoons

United States

#16 Aug 18, 2013
unbelievable wrote:
<quoted text>didnt they just sell the HSBC building downtown for $1000? wow i wonder if they received other offers? what about the deal that fell through for the building on bleecker street some guys from NJ where going to put in a pizza shop its a five or six story building i believe it was 124 bleecker st "the old security building" what did out city leaders do to mess up that deal? we beg for developers and our leaders are selling property's to the lowest bidders and the people with the cash they sell it for noting? no wonder why the development is going to new hartford ny is this the plan they have to send all development to new hartford ny maybe something to think about
Look short of running every single check and contract/sale through an excel database they're stupid but slippery.

Seriously, the best thing to do is pack yourself up and get out. TRUST me people the second you leave the NE the sooner you will see that "Every day is a sunny day" financially, socially, educationally and literally.

If you have children you owe it to them to get away from the Cuomo prison economy liberal mentality state. Compare without the rosey glasses on what your kids are learning and how they act to kids NOT from the state of NY and you will .....never look back.

If I didn't have a couple hardcase friends making bank off the crisis there I wouldn't.
utica trash

Washington, DC

#17 Aug 19, 2013
Ziexio hoes fuckcoons wrote:
<quoted text>Look short of running every single check and contract/sale through an excel database they're stupid but slippery.
Seriously, the best thing to do is pack yourself up and get out. TRUST me people the second you leave the NE the sooner you will see that "Every day is a sunny day" financially, socially, educationally and literally.
If you have children you owe it to them to get away from the Cuomo prison economy liberal mentality state. Compare without the rosey glasses on what your kids are learning and how they act to kids NOT from the state of NY and you will .....never look back.
If I didn't have a couple hardcase friends making bank off the crisis there I wouldn't.
Finally, someone who isn't a Utica zombie. You people really need to wake up. The Utica wanna-be mafia that runs this city further and further down to maintain each others profits depends on you being the zombies you are.
utica trash

Washington, DC

#18 Aug 19, 2013
What will it take to wake the trash of Utica up to what is being done to them. Do you think Palmeiri is any different than Roefero. It's the same people behind them pulling the same strings. Are all of you so stupid that you are pacified getting your cheap Chinese junk at Walmart that you cant see? Come on already.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Holland Patent Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kachare, Wassel and Kodsy. (Nov '12) 3 min Sliver 18
Tazz Hanna 24 min student 17
bobby mancuso finally fired from UFD 32 min sam 12
sarah pedulla 1 hr oooh yeah 2
Who is a good dentist in Utica? 1 hr Ashley 15
Bridal / baby Shower 1 hr Bride 2
Imagine life as a Utica Welfare Comets fan! 2 hr He doesnt care 28
Holland Patent Dating
Find my Match

Holland Patent Jobs