First Prev
of 2
Next Last
hpsfinest

Rome, NY

#23 Dec 31, 2012
hp born wrote:
What is going on now with the ButterfIeld house restaurant? Any news about the restaurant?
A friend of mine goes to the gym with one of the owners. he said they are opening the banquet hall. No idea about a restaurant though.
cody

West Roxbury, MA

#24 Jan 1, 2013
The banquet hall is to be used for suckin and fuxin!!!!
Andy

Rome, NY

#25 Jan 31, 2013
"The Manor" is looking great! The new owners are doing a great job.
Nice

Holland Patent, NY

#26 Feb 7, 2013
It's looking great, will be fantastic when done!
Top notch owners!
TaxPayer

Rome, NY

#27 Feb 20, 2013
So its great that they are working on the place but WTF seriously they put up the ugly ass scaffolding did half the front of the building and STOPPED. Finish it you morons I don't want to look at that shit every day not to mention that corner is blind enough without having to look through you ugly ass scaffolding that hasn't been used in WELL over a month. Finish it or take it down.
Esquire

Hampton, VA

#28 Feb 20, 2013
The construction was shut down by the bank that lended them the money. The village is looking into floating a bond to purchase the building and finish the work.
commoner

West Hartford, CT

#29 Feb 20, 2013
Esquire wrote:
The construction was shut down by the bank that lended them the money. The village is looking into floating a bond to purchase the building and finish the work.
I hope you meant a bond to purchase the materials, not the building?

Surprised Tom F didn't shut them down, now the tax assessor will have to send him a bill more reflective of his property's true value.
Barney

Rome, NY

#30 Feb 22, 2013
Has anyone looked out the window lately? It's the middle of winter. The exterior work stopped because of the weather. They've been working inside. Once the weather improves, the outside work will continue.
spouting

Syracuse, NY

#31 Feb 22, 2013
dee wrote:
Yes, there remodeling the place for a new generation of rape's to take place in.
If you mean rapists who were the other ones?
luke

Utica, NY

#32 Feb 23, 2013
I used to butt rape Michelle brown here.
Esquire

Hampton, VA

#33 Mar 15, 2013
No work going on inside the Butterfield House either. Barney must be a dis-believing HP lifer and can't come to grips with the fact that it's a failed project and not everything about wonderful HP is so wonderful. Sorry Barney, wish I could wsay it wasn't true you schmuck!
townie

Utica, NY

#34 Mar 26, 2013
Esquire, apparently you live in our town somewhere and hate being here...at least by all the negitivity you spew about the area and residents...PAAALLLEEESSE MOVE AWAY! Its people like you that make the area seem sour.
Esquire

Hampton, VA

#35 Mar 28, 2013
It's people who bury their heads up their a*sses are the ones who need to move away. Yeah, like a lot of those "greatest generation" types.
townie

Utica, NY

#36 Mar 30, 2013
Just relocate and disturb another neighborhood, slacker.
romer

Rome, NY

#37 Mar 30, 2013
Esquire wrote:
No work going on inside the Butterfield House either. Barney must be a dis-believing HP lifer and can't come to grips with the fact that it's a failed project and not everything about wonderful HP is so wonderful. Sorry Barney, wish I could wsay it wasn't true you schmuck!
can we get your name so we can send you pictures of the place when its done and not a failed project? lol
Looks Great

Holland Patent, NY

#39 May 30, 2013
Drove by today, looking great!
TaxPayer

Rome, NY

#40 Jun 2, 2013
Finally! And the scaffolding gets taken down after being up for six months with no use. Nice place to store you shit all winter

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Holland Patent Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Brandi 12 min Curious 1
dont act tough 13 min stop 1
yanadasis closes club house 14 min Grassy 17
Robert T Oliveira Charged with Domestic Violence 40 min Public Aid Bobby 13
Robert Oliveiras Life 44 min Public Aid Bobby 3
Good Morning Robert Oliveira 46 min Public Aid Bobby 24
Lou Lapolla, real estate agent 53 min Mercule 6
•••

Freeze Warning for Oneida County was issued at September 18 at 9:03PM EDT

•••