Patricia Drietz

There are 1 comment on the Marshall Independent story from Nov 29, 2011, titled Patricia Drietz. In it, Marshall Independent reports that:

Services for Patricia Drietz, 58, of Coon Rapids will be at 10:30 a.m. Saturday at St.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Marshall Independent.

SHARON

Hutchinson, KS

#1 Dec 31, 2011
THANK YOU PATTY FOR SPECIAL MEMORIES. IT IS HARD TO THINK THAT YOU AND YOUR SISTER BETTY AND FATHER CLEM ARE GONE. I UNDERSTAND YOUR SPECIAL MOTHER ROSIE IS IN THE TYLER NURSING HOME. GREATFUL TO HAVE BEEN PART OF A SPECIAL FAMILY FOR A FEW YEARS. FOND MEMORIES OF WHAT I WISHED MY CHILDHOOD COULD HAVE BEEN. YOU ALL FILLED IN THAT GAP FOR ME. THANK YOU. WHAT A LOSS TO SEE YOU PASS.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Holland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
hirny 13 girk need numbers (Dec '14) Dec '14 Anonymous 1
News Teen suicide intervention, preventi... (May '11) Jan '14 Aime 7
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Minnesota ... (Oct '10) Jan '14 DutchQ 11
News Restorative justice through communi... (Mar '13) Mar '13 Sandy 1
Election Who do you support for State House in Minnesota... (Oct '10) Oct '10 Nathan 2
News Veterans beat the clock (May '10) May '10 O3E in 101st Airb... 46

Holland Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Holland Mortgages