Libs Attack Papa John’s Founder As “R...

Libs Attack Papa John’s Founder As “Racist

Posted in the Holland Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Taxed

Holland, MI

#1 Nov 11, 2012
Libs Attack Papa John’s Founder As “Racist” For Warning Obamacare-Related Costs May Lead To Cutbacks…

Insanity: Papa John’s, Olive Garden, others attacked as racist for anticipated responses to Obamacare

Posted at 2:59 pm on November 11, 2012 by Twitchy Staff | View Comments

Eric Johnson@itsEric
Sadly, so true. RT @DETECTIVE4LIFE: Now its Racist to layoff people b/c of Obama Care #RaceBaiters

11 Nov 12 ReplyRetweetFavorite
Yep. Sad, but true: The boycott insanity is growing. Now businesses are being attacked as racist due to having to lay off workers or cut hours in response to Obamacare. Or, for even just considering it as an option! Financial reality is hard.

New entry into the Handbook for Racial Code Words? Staying in business. You see, if a business dares to do what needs to be done in order to remain in business, it’s totally racist. Or something. Oh, the insidious bigotry of trying to ensure that a business continues to exist. The horror!

Katherine Russell@KatherineRusse2
Hypocrisy =#Republican company Owners who layoff #WORKERS while claiming 2B #Patriotic #Americans - ALSO = SPITEFUL BIGOTRY
The attacks on Papa John’s, whose CEO anticipates a cut in workers’ hours, continue, only now with more race-baiting!

nowiknoweverything@NowIKnoEvry thng
@PapaJohns Heard yr CEO fired people becuz Obama won & announced it publicly - take your pizza and shove it up your racist assholes #BOYCOTT

9 Nov 12 ReplyRetweetFavorite
#GOP Destroyer@OG_E_Supreme
What a Piece of shit..#PapaJohns is & of course i never eat that shitty,Nasty Ass Papa Johns pizza...Fuckin Racist Greedy Clown!#Obamacare

1 Nov 12 ReplyRetweetFavorite
Nicole @MzDivah67
@PapaJohns acting like Donald Trump! Sick of racist ass ignorant people.#BOYCOTT

10 Nov 12 ReplyRetweetFavorite
Ty Williams@TyBella85
Listening to the radio... discussion of race and racist... man said boycott Papa Johns cause the owner is racist...then proceeded to name
Debra .@Deb4Obama 11 Nov 12
#SayNoToPapa I will NEVER eat that racist infested slop again
RB RADIO SHOW™@REALBROTHER0003
I've never eaten Papa Johns and never will.@Deb4Obama #SayNoToPapa Racist un-American Bastards. TKCAL

T Wats@TrevorWatson1
I don't eat Papa Johns pizza anyway. The founder is a racist.

Karl Douglas@specialk913
Papa Johns owner is cutting employees due to Obama win. BOYCOTT HIS RACIST GREASY ASS PIZZA! I got my kids off that shit months ago

Olive Garden and Red Lobster are under attack as well, for the crime of mulling over the possibility that workers’ hours may need to be cut.

I Will NOT Be Quiet!@noiwillnotbe
Sooo apparently I need to boycott Olive Garden and Red Lobster because they just admitted to hating democrats and being all-around racists.

Karl Douglas@specialk913
And Olive Garden and Red Lobster. Call one near u and let them know that their racist shit ain't gonna fly!!!

Daphine Walker@swalk7059
@olivegarden THANKFUL THAT I FOUND OUT THAT YOU ARE A RACIST COMPANY..I WILL NEVER SPEND ANOTHER CENT ON THIS COMPANY

Daphine Walker@swalk7059
@redlobster I WILL NEVER SPEND ANOTHER CENT ON THIS RACIST COMPANY WHO DOESNT GIVE A DAMN ABOUT THEIR EMPLOYEES
Applebee’s continues to be targeted.

Rick B in CT @RickBinCT
I ate at @Applebees and was disgusted by the #SODIUM. I won't eat there again because of the #RACIST STUPIDITY.#BOYCOTTAPPLEBEES #CTL #P2

http://twitchy.com/2012/11/11/insanity-papa-j...

funny..we know who the real racist are...
"vote for revenge"
disco stu

Holland, MI

#2 Nov 12, 2012
People vote with their pocketbook.
You cant get anymore capitalistic freedom then that.

p.s. It never lasts. You only deny the Bourbon St. Steak for so long.
Zian LLC

Holley, NY

#3 Nov 30, 2012
Buttermilk the goat is racist too?

Will it never end?

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#4 Nov 30, 2012
Of course he's racist... what else could it be?
I challenge you to run a company the way YOU libs expect it to be run and let's see how long you're in business. Won't be long. Good luck selling stocks and keeping investors.
You got all the answers, now put your $$ where your mouth is....
disco stu

Holland, MI

#5 Nov 30, 2012
"I challenge you to run a company the way YOU libs expect it to be run and let's see how long you're in business." ~ BirtherDWG

I have.
TWO of them

One for 5 years.
The other is coming up on its 1 year anniversary.

I'm not reinventing the wheel, but I am producing a product/service for the consumer.

I dont have all the answers, but I HAVE put my $$ where my mouth is.

---

"...let's see how long you're in business. Won't be long." ~ BirtherDWG

This coming from a guy who hasnt done ONE DAY as a small business entrepreneur. But yet, your an "expert" on it WHY again Birthy?
And the only SUCCESSFUL businesses are "Republican" run ones, right?

Location hidden

#6 Nov 30, 2012
Clueless as usual... if you only knew... 22yrs worth already.... 30 employees. let me know when ya get there... if I only dared to prove it to you. But I can't. I don't trust you or anyone else on here. I won't. Mongoose knows though.

So you pay your employees a living wage? That's assuming you have employees and what do you define as a living wage? Make sure not to get rid of employes who let others pick up the slack for them. You pay their healthcare/insurance, right? The whole tab?

I am willing to bet you don't run it anywhere near the way you expect "big" companies theirs.
disco stu

Holland, MI

#7 Nov 30, 2012
Really?
Then you must have laid YOURSELF off 5-6 years ago?

Sorry BirtherDWG, the sob story you have been singing the last decade dosnt jive with what your trying to present to us now. You dont need to prove ANYTHING - I've been reading your pessimistic b*tching for the last decade - clearly the sign of an "inspiring & effectual" manager.*Hilarious!*

Nice try though, Birthy Van Andel --oops! did I give it way?
Blackhorse

Grand Rapids, MI

#8 Nov 30, 2012
disco stu, if you only knew 1% of what you THOUGHT you know. You or your wife has probably patronized BDWG's business. LOL at that thought.

From what you say, your business acumen is dwarfed by BDWG. Get over yourself munchkin man.
Jan

Holland, MI

#9 Nov 30, 2012
I buy all my soap from Bdwg's wife. She is a great business woman and I will deal with no other!
bonds77

Holland, MI

#10 Nov 30, 2012
'Cept everything he's said for the past 5-6 years has been contrary. Business owners don't get unemployed by someone else- or one side of BD's story is lying.
Blackhorse

Grand Rapids, MI

#11 Dec 1, 2012
bonds77 wrote:
'Cept everything he's said for the past 5-6 years has been contrary. Business owners don't get unemployed by someone else- or one side of BD's story is lying.
'Cept everything you said about BDWG in this thread is wrong. Your ignorance is exceeded only by your st..... Nope, I'm not going to say it.

You make me laugh bonds77. You want to sound so smart and you are not. lol

Location hidden

#12 Dec 1, 2012
Business owners can do other jobs on top of their own business... clueless as always.... sorry, not Amway either. That stuff is a JOKE
I see the ignorant Canuck has joined in also.... but they have all the answers BH. they know EVERYTHING. They just can't be wrong... hahahahahaha! your stalking skills SUCK Bonds... try something new, will ya?

Like i have said before, I don't plan on so-so security being around when I retire. So I do as much as i can to save to take care of my family myself.

Location hidden

#13 Dec 1, 2012
bdwg wrote:
So you pay your employees a living wage? That's assuming you have employees and what do you define as a living wage? Make sure not to get rid of employes who let others pick up the slack for them. You pay their healthcare/insurance, right? The whole tab?
I am willing to bet you don't run it anywhere near the way you expect "big" companies theirs.
So, regardless of what I do, you gonna answer this? Or just continue to wallow in your clueless ignorance?
bonds77

Holland, MI

#14 Dec 1, 2012
People with 30 employees don't take other jobs. If they do, they're not running the business. But really, I don't care- since you're making it a game to lie now. Ohhhh.....we don't know the true story behind BD...how will I sleep tonight???

And Blackhorse- the dummy argument again? Really? Do I try to act "smart" by making actual arguments instead of schoolyard taunts. Is that all you've learned in life?
bonds77

Holland, MI

#15 Dec 1, 2012
Not only that, but you figure an "old friend" like BD might give his bud Blackhorse a job- at better than minimum wage. That would be the thing to do, wouldn't it? A business with 30 people either isn't bothered to give employees insurance, or if they do, they(BD) would understand the burden that would be released if that expense was reduced...

Sometin' ain't adding up.

When are the 4 of us going to meet for a beer?

Location hidden

#16 Dec 1, 2012
Believe what you want. Lie? Because I need to impress you? Haha. Now you're just being funny.
There's a difference between running and owning. Sure in the beginning there was running it. AFTER my normal job. Did I do it myself? Nah, my wife did too. Team effort. But now? People run it for us.
I told you. I am not relying on the govt to take care of me or my family.
Btw, I do provide insurance to those that qualify. It is a burden. 1 I may just give to the govt take care of. The penalty for not providing it is cheaper than providing it. Like I said many times before. Why would my employes cae who they get insurance from? The govt insurance will be as good as everything else, right? So, no worries.
Anyhow.... my previous questions still stand... and of course you won't answer them... SQUIRREL! Is all we'll get..... so typical.

Location hidden

#17 Dec 1, 2012
bonds77 wrote:
When are the 4 of us going to meet for a beer?
When hell freezes over.

Location hidden

#18 Dec 1, 2012
If BH had the skillset to work in the business I own, I would have gladly hired him.

But again, your ignorance is coming thru loud and clear. You really should quit while you're ahead... try answering the questions I asked.
Zian LLC

Holley, NY

#19 Dec 1, 2012
I'm still waiting for that pizza too.

Heck... I'll even buy.
disco stu

Plainwell, MI

#20 Dec 1, 2012
"There's a difference between running and owning. Sure in the beginning there was running it. AFTER my normal job. Did I do it myself? Nah, my wife did too. Team effort. But now? People run it for us." ~ BirtherDWG

But yet only weeks ago you are worried your "employer" will drop your insurance, deciding to pay the ACA penalty instead?

Why would a "business owner" of 30 employees worry that HIS employer would drop HIS insurance?

Nope, no need to explain anything.

We've already been down this road with SilentRunner and his Programmer/Engineering/Profess orship/Valet career history.

Its the internet, tell people whatever you want.
It MUST be truthful, because I'm reading it on my screen -- right?

Would now be a good time to mention that I'm a Cardiac Surgeon?

*f'n laughable!!*

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Holland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Holland teen accused of fatal stabbing prepares... 51 min Sneaky Pete 13
BP Ordered Release Of Illegal, Now Accused Of M... 1 hr Ian 7
Very sad news... 2 hr Disco Stu 6
HuffPuff : America Needs Fed Legislation To Pro... 11 hr Ron O_Reilly Repo... 2
What'chya watchin' (Nov '10) 17 hr Ian 320
Reasons to smile. 18 hr Ian 34
I wanna be like Ian!!! kinda sorta 18 hr Ian 6
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Holland Mortgages