the top 5 gun control graphs:
Posted in the Holland Forum
#1 Dec 30, 2012
5. Violent crime rates tracked by "Right-to-Carry" (RTC) States vs. non-RTC. RTC states are significantly safer:
4. Compared to 25 other "First World" (OECD) countries, the United States has very few robberies.
3. Compared to all other United Nations' members, the U.S. murder rate is extremely low (and far lower if you pull out "gun-free" zones like Chicago and Washington, D.C.).
2. Gun ownership in the U.S. is literally off the charts, which validates Dr. John Lott: more guns yield less crime (or, as Heinlein put it, "An armed society is a polite society").
1. And, finally, for global homicide rates, the United States ranks on the low end of the spectrum. And, again, if "gun-free" zones like Chicago, Washington, D.C., and New York City were pulled from the data, the U.S. would be among the safest countries on Earth.
If WE really care about reducing violence WE need to get this one right.
Can't Copy and Paste Graphics Here or I Would Have
Add your comments below
|Clowns||18 min||Batch 37 Pain Is ...||33|
|Holland Trump Supporter Shows True Colors||2 hr||Batch 37 Pain Is ...||3|
|Veterans Home Torched, Anti-Trump Graffiti Found||Fri||Batch 37 Pain Is ...||4|
|Ha ha ha Dumb Obama||Fri||Batch 37 Pain Is ...||3|
|Oops!!!||Fri||Batch 37 Pain Is ...||12|
|Go Ahead, Make Our Day!||Thu||Batch 37 Pain Is ...||2|
|Yes You Are....||Nov 30||District 1||2|
Find what you want!
Search Holland Forum Now
Copyright © 2016 Topix LLC