Obama: Congress Must Ban Any Gun “Not...
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
disco stu

Holland, MI

#21 Jan 29, 2013
"...so what are the regulations? where does it say that there are regulation as to the weapons we may keep in the Constitution?" ~ BirtherDWG

Nope.
your right Birthy.

I have a right to AP rounds!
I have a right to HE rounds!
I have a right to own a 40mm grenade launcher - a mk 19, not that single-shot pussy M79 sh*t!
I have the right to M67 recoilless rifle!

There are NO RESTRICTIONS in the constitution on what firearms we can own. Its a literal 'free-for-all"!!!
And anybody who dosnt buy into that can get their freedom-hate'n asss right out the country, right patriots?!?

....Because when "Red Dawn" happens -- AND IT WILL !!-- I'm gonna be sittin pretty in my bunker!! WEEEEE-HOOOOOOO!!

p.s. "A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed." ~ 2nd Amendment to the US Constitution

See that word "regulated?"
Thats the word you seem to NOT see.
but its there.

Maybe its like your inability to differentiate between the words "ban" & "restrict".....in that, you see "regulated" as ACTUALLY meaning "UNregulated?"

Perhaps you should meld "losing" with "winning" - then you might ACTUALLY put some points on the board.
Blackhorse

Byron Center, MI

#22 Jan 29, 2013
It is already regulated. There are rules and regulations disco stu. You are wrong about the AP. They are legal. I know many who have 5.56 AP or projectiles with steel/tungsten penetrators (M855 green tip). I know guys with 7.62 with penetrators (M993 black tip) and both are legal. FYI, 50 caliber AP & API is also readily available and has been for years. Nothing is changing, and neither you, nor anyone else is suddenly more at risk now than you were 5, 10, or 30 years ago.

Also, all firearms with a caliber greater than .50 inches, are illegal to possess. They are labeled as destructive devices. To have in your possession say a 20mm Lathi, you'll need to get an approved ATF Form 4. Also, no one can possess a fully automatic gun or sub-gun without having a class III FFL or a certified C&R license and not all machine guns are C&R rated.

So be careful what you say disco stu, it may or may not be true.
Seven

Holland, MI

#23 Jan 29, 2013
Hey Stu what part of "shall not be infringed" don't you understand.
Jan

Salt Lake City, UT

#24 Jan 29, 2013
Bdwg,

Let your wife know that I am out of perfume and need a new catalogue. LOL!

Jan

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#25 Jan 29, 2013
Jan wrote:
Bdwg,
Let your wife know that I am out of perfume and need a new catalogue. LOL!
Jan
i figured your left hand had enough carpal tunnel and that you didn't need anymore perfume - clueless doesn't like that sent on you anymore.

nice try though "Jan"... try again putz.

Since: Apr 12

Englewood, CO

#26 Jan 30, 2013
bdwg wrote:
so what are the regulations? where does it say that there are regulation as to the weapons we may keep in the Constitution?
It doesn't say what kind, obviously.. That is for the Congress to decide.

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#27 Jan 30, 2013
Thankfully the states have something to say about it too...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Holland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
GOP Health Plan 1 hr bonds77 20
Alternative Sources... 10 hr Ian 1
More Nepotism...er corruption... 12 hr bdwg 18
not surprised 15 hr March 23 2017 2
Reasons to smile. (Jul '15) 16 hr Uzi does it 192
58 Percent of Americans Say obozo Is Incompetent (Jul '14) Wed Uzi does it 25
Reasons to frown... (Jul '15) Wed Uzi does it 55

Holland Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance