Barky Oblong's Remaining Days

Posted in the Holland Forum

First Prev
of 39
Next Last
Supreme Leader

Charleston, SC

#3 Dec 6, 2010
776 days left in Barky's illigitmate term. Makes me think of 1776 and the promise of a wonderful future for the United States of America. Who would have thought back then that the ignorant voters would elect a communist for Supreme Leader?

bonds77

Plainwell, MI

#4 Dec 6, 2010
Or that the internet would allow self-righteous jackarses to speak without getting lynched by the neighbors....
Supreme Dream

Charleston, SC

#6 Dec 9, 2010
Barky has only 773 days left in his ridiculous term, but that's 773 chances he has to destroy the nation.

The good news is there are only 16 days remaining until CHRISTmas.

Ian

Palm Desert, CA

#7 Dec 9, 2010
I'm gonna get a 32" LCD.

Thanks me.
Supreme Wedgie

Charleston, SC

#10 Dec 11, 2010
Barky appears to have handed his fake presidency to Bubba Clinton, but that's just a ruse. Barky is hoping to get tips from Clinton on how to seduce those lovely interns...the girls too.

Barky has 771 days remaining in his unconstitutional presidency.

Two weeks until CHRISTmas.

Ian

Palm Desert, CA

#11 Dec 11, 2010
Might buy a broken one... better profits.
disco stu

Otsego, MI

#12 Dec 11, 2010
So 771 days until the start of Obamas SECOND term?
Thanks for the heads up.
bonds77

Plainwell, MI

#13 Dec 11, 2010
Don't worry, the Republicans will continue to throw fits when the Dems won't vote with them- and the public will notice. 2 more years of getting nothing done.

You read it here first.
Disco Stu

Otsego, MI

#15 Dec 12, 2010
"You read it here first."

I figured that out 2 years ago.

Democrats are their own worst enemies.
They are not smart enough to vote together to move their agenda forward (seems simple, dosnt it?). The Republicans at least stand together long enough to vote things through. Too bad its only for big $$ give-away's for them & their buddies.

they both suck.
Supreme Ernie

Charleston, SC

#19 Dec 14, 2010
Did you say 768?

“Life's not fair”

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#20 Dec 14, 2010
Unemployment is giving $ to rich "friends"??
Then what do you call the coporate bailouts Obama gave big business? What do you call all the exemptions unions are getting from Obamacare? I call that giving THEIR "friends" big $$
disco stu

Otsego, MI

#21 Dec 14, 2010
"Unemployment is giving $ to rich "friends"?~ bdwg

yeah. Like the republicans were pushing for THAT.
If it wasnt for Obama caving in on extending tax cuts, the Republicans could give 2 shits about the unemployment extensions.

------

"Then what do you call the corporate bailouts Obama gave big business?"

The same thing the Bush Admin bailing out Investment Banks that bet the wrong side on shitty deals.

Just so long as the right nixes the aid to the 9/11 first responders because they deem it too "expensive" -- we know EXACTLY who they stand for.

“Life's not fair”

Location hidden

#22 Dec 15, 2010
But....they were willilng to compromise on it...

“Life's not fair”

Location hidden

#23 Dec 15, 2010
Wait a minute.... the new guys haven't even been sworn in yet. Why don't the Dems just do what they want? I mean if its the right thing to do - they can do what they need to do. They STILL have the majority... what is Obama compromising ALREADY for? I mean its not like he did before....

“Life's not fair”

Location hidden

#24 Dec 15, 2010
You call the bailouts Obama gave banks and such, but I had to coerce it out of you. Until then you were PLENTY happy to let sit of the Republicans shoulders...

Don't forget Stu, the Congress passes bills, not President. There's plenty to go 'round.....
Ian

Palm Desert, CA

#25 Dec 15, 2010
"There's plenty to go 'round....."

sometimes...
sorta... depends.

('cept when it's Barney)
disco stu

Otsego, MI

#27 Dec 15, 2010
"The new guys haven't even been sworn in yet. Why don't the Dems just do what they want?" ~ bd

Uh,....did you even read my post above?
~ per post #15; "They (the dems)are not smart enough to vote together to move their agenda forward (seems simple, dosnt it?)."

You didnt "coerce" anything out of me. But go right ahead and pat yourself on the back if it will help you get throught the day.

TARP was ALL the Bush Administration's baby.
The Auto bailouts - which is what I was referirng to, were all the Obama Administration.

...But continue to pin everything BAD in the world on dems & everything GOOD on repubs bd.
It really "helps" your argument,...or at least YOU think it does.

Does living with such a over-simplified world view really help you out that much?

“Life's not fair”

Location hidden

#28 Dec 15, 2010
no Stu... you seem, for the most part, willing and able to show what the Republicans do bad. but have a hard time, until called out, saying much bad about Dems.. don't forget who was majority leaders in Congress for TARP and the other bailouts. Congress passes laws. not presidents

i've said it before and i'll say it again - ALL BAILOUTS ARE BAD! no matter who set them in motion.
Ian

Palm Desert, CA

#29 Dec 15, 2010
"ALL BAILOUTS ARE BAD!"
Yup...Simple

To awnser your question Stu...
Yes. Yes it does.
bonds77

Plainwell, MI

#30 Dec 15, 2010
"ALL BAILOUTS ARE BAD!"

In a perfect, free market system, sure.

But that doesn't exist.

Ronald Reagan bailed out Chrysler...and they paid it back. Was that bad?

George Bush I gave out $124 billion to financial institutions. Are you angry about that one?

Sometimes it's a necessary evil. The US gov't might not get back every penny, or they might make some. Either way, both were meant to show confidence- something very, very important to the world. I'm sorry you can't see that.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 39
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Holland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Eric Schneiderman Is A Woman Beater 4 hr charles from tustin 35
Net Neutrality 4 hr charles from tustin 10
Oops...State-Run FoxNews has a Problem Mon bonds77 51
NASCAR Owners May Sell the Series Mon charles from tustin 1
Original Thought of the Day... (Jun '15) May 18 Joe 289
Trump is the greatest POTUS ever because He Is May 14 Wishy Washy 5
Nothing To See Here. Move On..... 2 May 13 bonds77 10

Holland Jobs

Personal Finance

Holland Mortgages