Letter: Arguments on both sides of issue to create Millcreek City

Full story: Deseret News
In response to the recent My View op-ed in favor of creating Millcreek City signed by Anna Clare Shepherd and others , I would like to point out that those on both sides of this issue quite naturally interpret facts and projections in a way that supports their point of view. Full Story
millcreek voter

Salt Lake City, UT

#1 Sep 9, 2012
millcreek and people residing in millcreek as a rural county area, and not a city, allowes people to be free like the eagles that fly, free in our mountains and what little open spaces we have, as a city we are chickens in a pen, under the microscope of agendaists, who pass over and disregard the importance of individuale persons, for the pupose of funaling power, only to the promonent members of this community,whom already consider them selves of greater importance than others,ie. millcreek park fenced off, with threatening signs,and hog wash about protecting the watershed,after variuos contractors parked every paece of heavy equipment thay could charge someone for right next to the creek, for years. no power should have the right to deny people what belongs to all the people equally; as a rural community people will be of equal worth, as a city, people will be in the way,of what some consider progress, benafiting those who will close the doors of opertunity behind them, and disinfranchising all others.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Holladay Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Officer in gay pride parade incident speaks out 9 min Wondering 29
LDS Apostle visited Tonga (Feb '14) 10 min raider4life 29,792
Are vitamins from USANA worth price? (Mar '08) Feb 24 tnguyen051890 218
Wow! Shooting Star? (Nov '09) Feb 23 Franny 15
New System Helps US Step up Defense Vs Biologic... Feb 23 jmcmahon 1
Mormons: We are Christians, too (Apr '07) Feb 21 NoMo 28,887
Loss of members spurred LDS singles ward changes (Apr '11) Feb 21 Blow 4
Holladay Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Holladay People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 5:39 pm PST

NFL 5:39PM
Peyton Manning, Broncos working on contract
Yahoo! Sports 6:15 PM
AP source: Manning, Broncos talking about reworking contract
Bleacher Report 4:00 AM
Breaking Down Broncos' Options at DT in 2015
Bleacher Report11:49 AM
Buzz: Manning Expected to Push for Julius' Return
Bleacher Report10:03 PM
Can Osweiler Be the Broncos' Heir to Manning?