Couple honored for Brownville work

Couple honored for Brownville work

There are 3 comments on the The Papillion Times story from Oct 21, 2011, titled Couple honored for Brownville work. In it, The Papillion Times reports that:

Randel and Jane Smith of Brownville, Neb., are recipients of the 2011 Henry Fonda Award from the Nebraska Travel and Tourism Division for their contributions to the town, including a downtown bookstore and cafe, riverboat inn and local theater playhouse.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Papillion Times.

Angel of retribution

Lincoln, NE

#1 Nov 24, 2011
Who cares, just cause they have cash to throw around doesnt make them special in any way. They are no different than you and I.
orville

Brock, NE

#3 Nov 28, 2011
Angel of retribution wrote:
Who cares, just cause they have cash to throw around doesnt make them special in any way. They are no different than you and I.
jealous much?

Since: Nov 07

Auburn, Nebraska

#4 Nov 30, 2011
Angel of retribution wrote:
Yes, they are very different from you and I. I'm glad they got the award.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Holdrege Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Funk Music Thread Jul '17 Musikologist 1
News As John Wick, Keanu Reeves Is Mr. Do-It-Yourself (Feb '17) Feb '17 Anna Romanovskaja 1
News Trump Repeats Unsubstantiated Claim About Voter... (Jan '17) Jan '17 The Real Donald T... 8
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Nebraska (... (Oct '10) Apr '15 neutral 103
bbw (Jan '14) Apr '14 U R Phat 2
Swingers (Aug '12) Apr '14 Ben Wunderin 3
News City of Holdrege Moves Forward in Downtown Revi... (Aug '12) Aug '12 nichole 1

Holdrege Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Holdrege Mortgages