Be My Valentine! What did your Valen...

Be My Valentine! What did your Valentine do for you,

Posted in the Holdenville Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“Surf's Up”

Since: Sep 09

Main Street USA

#1 Feb 14, 2010
My husband got me a dozen roses, a Heart shaped boxed of candies, and a Valentines Day card.
We were going out to dinner but its to cold outside we'll go next week.
Bunny

“Be Kind & Rewind. Chill.”

Since: Apr 09

Holdenville, OK

#2 Feb 14, 2010
Michael Jay Shed sent me a picture of himself, a drawing of himself and a video of himself. Then he followed that up with a phone call talking about himself and some celebrities he wants me to think he met and how they adored him.
Then he said he would be sending more pics of himself.
Can you spell -- SELF-CENTERED??????????
Agent Orange

Oklahoma City, OK

#3 Feb 14, 2010
What were you wanting? A Hot Carl?
wife of deans hand

United States

#4 Feb 15, 2010
My husband took me for breakfast at bobbies. he wasnt able to get any flowers, since linda evan owns the flower shop, he has a warrent out on him. he was wanting to take me riding on the harley but the weather wasnt good for that. He sent the kids to church at heritage rock for the afternoon, so him and i could spend the afternoon together. We went to Wakeleys and got us an ice cream cone, double dip, to share as if we teenagers again. he made me feel so loved and so special.
J-to-the-udy

United States

#5 Feb 15, 2010
Well, if it isn't Bonnie and Clyde!
caseinghandswife

Oklahoma City, OK

#6 Feb 23, 2010
I am a wife of a Deans hand and I wish I could have had as much fun as you. I am glad you had a good time. As for the warrent, who cares. It is just a piece of paper with a name on it. We also have Harleys. Maybe we can ride sometime.
wife of deans hand wrote:
My husband took me for breakfast at bobbies. he wasnt able to get any flowers, since linda evan owns the flower shop, he has a warrent out on him. he was wanting to take me riding on the harley but the weather wasnt good for that. He sent the kids to church at heritage rock for the afternoon, so him and i could spend the afternoon together. We went to Wakeleys and got us an ice cream cone, double dip, to share as if we teenagers again. he made me feel so loved and so special.

“Be Kind & Rewind. Chill.”

Since: Apr 09

Holdenville, OK

#7 Feb 24, 2010
Agent Orange wrote:
What were you wanting? A Hot Carl?
Ha! a hot car would never come from this guy! I would have liked a simple card -- maybe a few chocolates. Maybe a rose.
pop gun

United States

#8 Feb 25, 2010
well that all sounded great, as for the warrant, the cheif has to get enough couarge first to serve and and take you in front of or sick unjust judges

“Be Kind & Rewind. Chill.”

Since: Apr 09

Holdenville, OK

#9 Mar 1, 2010
WOW -- you're so lucky! No -- make that deserving. I am very happy for you. That must have been a terrific day.:)

"He sent the kids to church at heritage rock for the afternoon, so him and i could spend the afternoon together. We went to Wakeleys and got us an ice cream cone, double dip, to share as if we teenagers again. he made me feel so loved and so special."
dontgamble

Stratford, OK

#10 Mar 4, 2010
daisybun wrote:
Michael Jay Shed sent me a picture of himself, a drawing of himself and a video of himself. Then he followed that up with a phone call talking about himself and some celebrities he wants me to think he met and how they adored him.
Then he said he would be sending more pics of himself.
Can you spell -- SELF-CENTERED??????????
Why don't you worry about what is going on in your town. Didn't you move back to Arizona or where ever that rock was that michael shed found you under? No body here is interested in you running somebody down and living a thousand miles away. Get over it and get a life. Find another victom. If he's crazy your mouth sure ain't helping anything. Who wouldn't be crazy if they listened to that garbage coming out of your neck for 24/7. Geez, forget about it. Can you spell STFU?

“Be Kind & Rewind. Chill.”

Since: Apr 09

Holdenville, OK

#11 Mar 5, 2010
I live in Holdenville AND Arizona. I bought a beautiful home therre and as we speak have my help moving me in. For your information -- I also have a home in Las Vegas. That's what oil money does for you. It makes you rise above --
I'm back to educate crude neanderthals like you.
The reason you can't wrap yourself around the topic -- Valentine - is because you think that is an ok gift. And that crappy behavior is fine.
It's a public board and there are plenty of people on here not living in Holdenville. Look around. It's right beyond your nose.
That makes you an a@@hole too -- right up there with MJS.

“Be Kind & Rewind. Chill.”

Since: Apr 09

Holdenville, OK

#12 Mar 5, 2010
I can spell it -- can you follow it????:)
UpYours

Oklahoma City, OK

#13 Mar 9, 2010
dontgamble wrote:
<quoted text>Why don't you worry about what is going on in your town. Didn't you move back to Arizona or where ever that rock was that michael shed found you under? No body here is interested in you running somebody down and living a thousand miles away. Get over it and get a life. Find another victom. If he's crazy your mouth sure ain't helping anything. Who wouldn't be crazy if they listened to that garbage coming out of your neck for 24/7. Geez, forget about it. Can you spell STFU?
Guess she didn't get what she wanted. Anybody remember the other guy from here she REALLY trashed. Lets hear her story about him.

“Be Kind & Rewind. Chill.”

Since: Apr 09

Holdenville, OK

#14 Mar 9, 2010
No -- same guy. Just bad ongoing behavior from him.
As for 'dontgamble'--- who's to say that's not him. SURE does sound like him.
UpYours

Oklahoma City, OK

#15 Mar 9, 2010
daisybun wrote:
No -- same guy. Just bad ongoing behavior from him.
As for 'dontgamble'--- who's to say that's not him. SURE does sound like him.
No, not the same one. You know who I'm talking about. Heard a big disscussion about what you did.

“Be Kind & Rewind. Chill.”

Since: Apr 09

Holdenville, OK

#16 Mar 9, 2010
UpYours wrote:
<quoted text>No, not the same one. You know who I'm talking about. Heard a big disscussion about what you did.
About what IIIIIIII did???? I was the victim in this.
UpYours

Oklahoma City, OK

#17 Mar 10, 2010
daisybun wrote:
<quoted text>
About what IIIIIIII did???? I was the victim in this.
Not what everybody says. Not talking about Shed. You tried to ruin the other guy. Tell how you were the victim. Maybe what everybody says isn't true-tell your side.

“Be Kind & Rewind. Chill.”

Since: Apr 09

Holdenville, OK

#18 Mar 10, 2010
UpYours wrote:
<quoted text>Not what everybody says. Not talking about Shed. You tried to ruin the other guy. Tell how you were the victim. Maybe what everybody says isn't true-tell your side.
I don't think you are reading this right. I've never talked about another guy. MJS is the only guy I dated sine I came back.
UpYours

Oklahoma City, OK

#19 Mar 10, 2010
daisybun wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think you are reading this right. I've never talked about another guy. MJS is the only guy I dated sine I came back.
Before Shed.

“Be Kind & Rewind. Chill.”

Since: Apr 09

Holdenville, OK

#20 Mar 10, 2010
No -- I wasn't with anyone for 17 years before him by my own choice. Do you have me confused with someone else????

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Holdenville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
city gvrmt Fri Town groupie 5
Lake Wewoka Jul 23 JCross 1
Ashley Sanford (Aug '16) Jul 23 UdontKnowWho 20
busty women in holdenville (Oct '10) Jul 20 Jack 23
Cara Cox (Jan '14) Jul 13 boredtoday 130
Miranda Morris Jul 13 wrongturn 4
Drug dealers in wewoka Jul 13 wrightway 2

Holdenville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Holdenville Mortgages