2010-2011 Cheerleaders
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Holdenville Resident

Holdenville, OK

#1 Apr 6, 2010
I was just wondering, since we have almost all of the older girls leaving this year, who is gonna be good enough to step up and take charge next year? I noticed that Cheyenne was kind of the captain last year, but what are we gonna do now? The younger ones can't do it themselves.
weird

Yukon, OK

#2 Apr 7, 2010
Well there are a few older girls on the squad. Maybe they can step up and help?
junior

Earlsboro, OK

#3 Apr 7, 2010
weird wrote:
Well there are a few older girls on the squad. Maybe they can step up and help?
I think Myka would be the best
MykaNikole

Holdenville, OK

#4 Apr 7, 2010
Thanks..but there are only 2 seniors..I am pretty sure we can both take charge(:
dnt need to no

Houston, TX

#5 Apr 10, 2010
MykaNikole wrote:
Thanks..but there are only 2 seniors..I am pretty sure we can both take charge(:
my sister made it!!!!:D
u wish

Oklahoma City, OK

#6 Apr 10, 2010
i think kendall could do it she is a very good cheerleader.
cheer

Oklahoma City, OK

#7 Apr 11, 2010
i think we have a really great team this year so watch out because u never no what goin to happen
junior

United States

#8 Apr 12, 2010
Well that smith girl was a very cute and good cheerleader. I'm going to miss her smile and her cute bows. The cheer squad keeps getting worse every year. The seniors leaving kept the squad in check. Good luck to next years squad, they need it.
cheer

Oklahoma City, OK

#9 Apr 12, 2010
well obviously the freshman did pretty freakin well if there were more of them that made it then anyone else yes i will miss the snrs but what went on behid the curtins with them was awful so i think u favortism showers should shut your mouth because are hhs cheerleaders are very good and dedicated and they have a very amazing coach unless you know everything that goes on with them shut up and stop dissin on them they are all wonderfull young ladies if u have something to say u try getting out there and doing some of the things they do cheers to u hhs cheereader you are wonderful
AshH

United States

#10 Apr 12, 2010
Britanni (or however she spells it) could've kept her hair longer.
I've always pictured cheerleaders with long hair, just saying
upcoming senior

Holdenville, OK

#11 Apr 12, 2010
cheer wrote:
well obviously the freshman did pretty freakin well if there were more of them that made it then anyone else yes i will miss the snrs but what went on behid the curtins with them was awful so i think u favortism showers should shut your mouth because are hhs cheerleaders are very good and dedicated and they have a very amazing coach unless you know everything that goes on with them shut up and stop dissin on them they are all wonderfull young ladies if u have something to say u try getting out there and doing some of the things they do cheers to u hhs cheereader you are wonderful
hey thanks! im looking forward to having a really great, stress/drama free, cooperative team this year! i think all the people who have doubts are going to be surprised!
junior

United States

#12 Apr 13, 2010
AshH wrote:
Britanni (or however she spells it) could've kept her hair longer.
I've always pictured cheerleaders with long hair, just saying
I think she did cute things with her short hair, it always looked better than the girls with the long hair because she actually brushed it and fixed It up. You also think cheerleaders shouldn't be psycho pot heads but that one girl that got kicked off the squad was.
upcoming senior

Holdenville, OK

#13 Apr 13, 2010
Seriously? Let's not start talking about who had the cutest hair, or who did things that shouldnt have been done! You guys are just being stereotypical! It doesnt matter how they fix their hair, or what they do in their free time... A cheerleader is a cheerleader as long as they have a smile, loud voice, sharp moves, and a happy spirit at the games and pep assemblys! &I am pretty sure everyone brushed their hair! &If we had long hair, then we were forced to wear it up!
junior

United States

#14 Apr 13, 2010
upcoming senior wrote:
Seriously? Let's not start talking about who had the cutest hair, or who did things that shouldnt have been done! You guys are just being stereotypical! It doesnt matter how they fix their hair, or what they do in their free time... A cheerleader is a cheerleader as long as they have a smile, loud voice, sharp moves, and a happy spirit at the games and pep assemblys! &I am pretty sure everyone brushed their hair! &If we had long hair, then we were forced to wear it up!
it's holdenville, all we do is stereotype. I seen some girls with their long hair down. So I'm guessing y'all weren't forced to wear it down.
parent

Piedmont, OK

#15 Apr 13, 2010
idk but i feel sorry for them coach autry will be after them all he looks at their butts when they walk down the hall
upcoming senior

Holdenville, OK

#16 Apr 13, 2010
There were special occasions we could wear it down...especially at the end of the season! &I'm sure he isn't the ONLY guy that looks at cheerleaders butts.:)
Number 33

United States

#17 Apr 13, 2010
Quit talking bout Britt she is a good friend and I don't want her to be gettin talked about on here.
godislove

Oklahoma City, OK

#18 Apr 18, 2010
This forum went from positive to bashing. Have you guys not seen the news and all the teens who end up dealing w suicide due to the running of mouths!!! JUST ONE QUESTION I WILL LEAVE BEHIND...
HOW WOULD YOU FEEL IF ANY OF THESE PEOPLE COMMITTED SUICIDE DUE TO YOUR LACK OF SELF CONFIDENCE... that is all it is when you are bashing others, is a true reflection of yourself.
Treat others as you would like to be treated... In the end all this little petty stuff doesnt matter what does is who you will have to answer to. Also at your age teens want friends they can trust and who can trust another girl when all they do is talk about everyone else. In turn little ones realize girls that do this will NOT hesitate to talk about you.
You guys have the potential to be as good of a squad as you wanna BE! Keep the DRAMA for your MOMMA
junior

Holdenville, OK

#19 Apr 18, 2010
all freshman made cheer was cuz they where the only ones that tried out cuz nobody wants there kid bull drama DUH
fyi

Oklahoma City, OK

#20 Apr 19, 2010
congrats to all 2010-2011 cheerleaders
the squad is having a car wash at walmart parking lot may 30th..
come out and support are youth!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Holdenville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What’s the Worst Prostitution Street in Holdenv... Tue Jerry Smith 32
having sex at a young age (Mar '12) Tue O Cousin Where Ar... 707
hignight Tue ANDRAE MF TRAMBLE 8
andrae tramble Mon Andrae mf Tramble 157
Who is the woman that works at pizza hut Apr 23 Johnny Nogood 20
bandidos in holdenville? (May '13) Apr 10 greetings 119
Who Apr 6 Gustin 27

Holdenville Jobs

Personal Finance

Holdenville Mortgages