Veteran Motorcycle Club ( Warrior Bro...
DezRAT

Houston, TX

#68 Jan 12, 2013
Why wrote:
The internet is the lazy enthusiast's way to put a patch on someones back. As a 20 year vet and not a POS REMF I earned and sacrificed to go to the high speed low drag schools it was not given to me. To many "dudes" want to ride with a patch on their back, they didnt earn anything so they have no respect for it or what being a club memeber represents. Dont throw that BS up about being a VET and thats all I need thats BS straight up you clowns! They want to be in the motorcycle community yet they do nothing in the community, but occasionally ride some where with their handed down patch. Nobody is stopping you from enjoying the road, help yourself but some want to be in the biker "club " world and thats different. Example you dont dress like a cop and go around telling people your a cop without a cop arresting you or a citizen dotting your eye, no difference in the biker world, dress and play biker and you get what you get. Get off all you politially correct perches and know this there are consequenses for every action, nobody is stopping you from doing what ever you want, just be willing to pay the price.
The WBMC is NOT the CVMA...make NO MISTAKE...they are an MC by default, not their original intention...make sure you REALLY know what your talking about, instead of acting like a former member who was thrown out due to acting like a two year old...yes, we TOSS those "Vets" out double quick when identified....
DezRAT

Houston, TX

#69 Jan 12, 2013
waverunner wrote:
these guys are a hang around club to the warlocks
Prove that statement...since I KNOW that statement is FULL OF CRAP....
DezRAT

Houston, TX

#70 Jan 12, 2013
Yogi wrote:
A cop as the National President? Maybe I need to rethink my joining.
REALLY??? Where do you get your MISINFORMATION??? Standing on the curb at Wally World???....Yeah....I know the WBMC National President, you obviously don't...have you even met the man??? Yeah, another no....just STFU and mind YOUR OWN business and STAY OUT OF OURS....
DezRAT

Houston, TX

#71 Jan 12, 2013
Shaggy wrote:
<quoted text>
I beg to differ. WBMC started by flying a one peice patch and recruited on the internet. Some of the club decided to seperate the one piece into a three piece and the trouble began. VNVMC and Legacy Vets MC had pulled patches in FLA and GA. Every time the Warrior Wannbe MC called the cops. Six VNVMC are severing time for taking care of business in Cobb County GA. And Rodak got his a s s beat in FLA. Club is suppose to be a AMA club, but tries to act like a real outlaw club. In some states they fly with no issues. Other areas, no so much. I am not aware of any conflicts with other clubs lately. Things may have calmed down. You do have cops in the club, which most 3 piece outlaw clubs do not allow. I do know this, Warrior Brotherhood clain to have a chapter in Kentucky. They do not fly in Kentucky or are allowed to recruit or establish a house. Armed Forces Vets MC, Viet Nam Vets MC, U.S. Military Vets MC, and Secound Brigade MC are the only military clubs to fly in KY per the dominate 1% club in the state.
Where do you get your misinformation??? Mail order??? And the WBMC are not allowed to show their colors in OK, due the dominate club there...they've done nothing to warrant that...some dominate clubs make those decisions many times to control the number of clubs already in a state, so maybe they have enough....the WBMC doesn't go around trying to cause trouble...unless it is brought, then it will be handled in the appropriate way...remember, we are COMBAT VETERANS and know how to react to senseless violence...
And WHY should the WBMC be apart of the AMA??? Do you know the difference between an 'Outlaw' Club vs the 1%er Clubs??? If you did, you wouldn't have made that silly comment...
DezRAT

Houston, TX

#72 Jan 12, 2013
Buffalo wrote:
<quoted text>
Just wondering why this club has change it's designation from a VMC to an MC. Is this change effective for the whole club (i.e. the National and all other states) or just for your local chapters/state, South Carolina? I would think that with the MidEast conflicts having gone on for so long and now starting to wind down, the pool of potential "VET" propsects for you would quite large.
Buffalo, the change came down to another Veteran MC having the VMC and claimed thaey had it longer...possible and probably true since the WBMC was established in 2001 and instead of arguing over trivial crap, they opted to drop the "V"...
DezRAT

Houston, TX

#73 Jan 12, 2013
contractor wrote:
<quoted text>
Ram im not sure where you get your information but the WBMC did get their patches mailed to them so they could start the chapter in korea. Some of thier members could not cut it with the established MCs in Korea. So they mailed off for the patches and started a chapter in TDC.
Really...how else do you expect members in another COUNTRY to recieve anything from National??? Where exactly are you getting your info from???
DezRAT

Houston, TX

#74 Jan 12, 2013
Pit Bull wrote:
Know one said that the Warrior Brotherhood Motorcycle Club's Mission Statement was not ritious. The only thing I ask for is honesty. You cannot play both sides of the fence without getting your hand slapped by big brother eventually. You either are a Veterans Motorcycle Club or an Outlaw traditional Motorcycle Club. The only thing that makes the Vietnam Vets Legacy Vets Motorcycle Club stand above other Motorcycle Club's is that they only claim allegiance to themselves, admit that they are not a Veterans Motorcycle Club, but Veterans in a Motorcycle Club. And they follow Hangaround and Prospecting in some cases tougher than most Outlaw Motorcycle Club's do. I was an official Hangaround with VNVLV MC and will be the first to admit that I didn't make the cut because I chose family befote club. With them the club is their family. Now, nearly none of you in the Warrior Brotherhood Motorcycle Club spent time as Hangaround"s or Prospects. You sent a copy of your proof of service, built a ribbon rack and paid $145.00 for your colors. Truthfully, the Warrior Brotherhood Motorcycle Club is no different than the Combat Veterans Motorcycle Association. The Warrior Brotherhood Motorcycle Club should change their cube from MC to RC. We all choose our own path and I can't stand liars...that's why I pulled your trump card...the Warrior Brotherhood Motorcycle Club is a great organization as are many others. One day I will find one that I fit in or I won't. At the end of the day we are all Veterans who should have a mutual respect for each other no matter what!
HA HA HA...now the TRUTH comes out...another DISGRUNTLED individual....and make NO MISTAKE, the WBMC is NOTHING like the CVMA...the mission statement is just that, veterans helping veterans...and they do just that...and if you want that mutual respect, don't you think giving it is best without the slander?
DezRAT

Houston, TX

#75 Jan 12, 2013
Gary Owen98 wrote:
<quoted text>
Really MCs in Korea? I can't believe someone went there. I'm willing to bet 99% of patch members in Korea are active duty, so other than wearing their colors how much riding can actually get done in the ROK. When I was up at Camp Gary Owen in 98-99 we had these "MCs" try and come on to our camp and steal 4-7 Cavalry flash as part of there "prospecting" trials. Needless to say there were a lot of wanna bees that got back on the bus or dumped into a cab lumped up courtesy of the troopers of the 4th squadron 7th Cavalry. As a member of a veterans MC, I think it's utter horse shit that vets clubs find it necessary to fight amongst each other. Veterans helping veterans is something we all claim to do but when it comes down to co-existing with other vet MCs we but heads with our brothers-in-arms. We've got to put this inter-service rivalry behind us and try and work together to bring awareness to veteran causes
Thanks for writing that insight....I happen to agree with you 100%...and thanks for your impeccable service for your country....
DezRAT

Houston, TX

#76 Jan 12, 2013
Itswar wrote:
Last weekend i and my wife were harassed by a member of wb Then one of them tried to fight me after harassing my wife in a local Restaraunt bar.
Just a bunch of punks who act tough. Watch and see what happens now your whole club is on the menu punk bitches.
Who were they? Besides saying WB members...any names?
Rent

Santa Rosa Beach, FL

#77 Jan 18, 2013
I think I just pooped, luckily I was wearing ass less chaps
Rhonda

Red Rock, OK

#78 Jan 19, 2013
Rent wrote:
I think I just pooped, luckily I was wearing ass less chaps
So that"s what hit my windshield! Littering!! Lol
Vic

Killeen, TX

#79 Jan 28, 2013
cyrus wrote:
woman...being a veteran of 22 years in the Army and a long time MC member, I know a thing or two about the MC world. An MC gains members by demonstrating they are a stand up club and while out living the life...not asking for members on the frikken internet. Any club that has done their research prior to sewing on a patch knows this. Internet recruiting speaks volumes about the quality of a supposed club.
Does not matter what you fricken think or know. Many people who have done over twenty in the military are complete garbage when it comes to character.
DollarDave

Phoenix, AZ

#80 Feb 12, 2013
Why wrote:
The internet is the lazy enthusiast's way to put a patch on someones back. As a 20 year vet and not a POS REMF I earned and sacrificed to go to the high speed low drag schools it was not given to me. To many "dudes" want to ride with a patch on their back, they didnt earn anything so they have no respect for it or what being a club memeber represents. Dont throw that BS up about being a VET and thats all I need thats BS straight up you clowns! They want to be in the motorcycle community yet they do nothing in the community, but occasionally ride some where with their handed down patch. Nobody is stopping you from enjoying the road, help yourself but some want to be in the biker "club " world and thats different. Example you dont dress like a cop and go around telling people your a cop without a cop arresting you or a citizen dotting your eye, no difference in the biker world, dress and play biker and you get what you get. Get off all you politially correct perches and know this there are consequenses for every action, nobody is stopping you from doing what ever you want, just be willing to pay the price.
You do know that it was the VETS that really started all the M/C clubs? Yeah look it up. A patch don't mean a lot to me unless earned. And if you are a VET and that is what they require to earn their patch fine. Different clubs have different rules. Join a different club.
LMAO

Rio Grande City, TX

#81 Apr 1, 2013
Really? this is all very entertaining. After skimming this entire thread, I have come to the conclusion that there are a great deal of people out there that "think" they know what a VMC, traditional Outlaw MC, and a 1%er club is. All you need to know is this.IF YOU TREAT THESE "CLUB MEMBERS" WITH RESPECT YOU WILL RECEIVE IN KIND! If you choose to disrespect another member of a club, publicly or otherwise, you will be dealt with accordingly. There are certain clubs in my opinion that should not fly a 3pc cut with an MC cube if you are not prepared to defend your club. The outlaw MC world is NOT for everyone. If a club sporting a 3pc cut has cops in it and use that to hide behind, then they have zero honor. If you can't take care of business without involving LEO, then eventually the "club" will be shut down by the powers that be. Simple as that. NO SELF RESPECTING 3 PIECE OUTLAW MC WILL EVER ALLOW COPS OR WOMEN IN THEIR CLUB PERIOD! IF YOU HAVEN'T BEEN A HANG-AROUND AND PROSPECTED FOR A SIGNIFICANT AMOUNT OF TIME (MORE THAN 6MO. CLOSER TO A YEAR.) YOU HAVEN'T EARNED YOUR PLACE. Posers have a way of weeding themselves out in a fairly short amount of time. They are dealt with, most of time rather harshly. There a alot of good riding clubs out there, and good MC's too. Before any of you think that you want to be part of the Outlaw MC world I highly suggest you do some serious research. If you have a family that requires a lot of your time, you most likely will not want the type of commitment required for a REAL OMC, and there is nothing wrong with that. It is all relative to your level of commitment and desire for true brotherhood, but choose wisely NOT all "clubs" are created equal. Some are posers claiming to be the real deal..they do not last. Never make a decision on what the patches look like, judge the men, their actions and most important their heart. Who cares what the patch looks like. In reality the patch is only a target for other rival clubs.If you want a patch...ebay sells a lot of them...I mean no disrespect to anyone here. there are a lot of valid point by several people, but there is a lot of uninformed people posting on here that haven't got a clue. I see a lot of people step on their dicks and end up getting an education, just remember the key word here is respect. If you ever meet a valid Outlaw Biker never mistake their kindness for weakness, and always respect what that man had to do to EARN his colors no matter what club it is...Chances are it was not an easy road, and I can tell you that all "real" bikers will defend their colors without regard for personal sacrifices...
Rob

San Antonio, TX

#82 Apr 1, 2013
I had stopped coming on all of these sites, have had a little experience with Vietnam Vets Legacy Vets MC (VNVLVMC) as an official hangaround and an AMA predominant sanctioned MC. This all started in 2009 and while NOT out bad with any MC I have only been a hangaround and probationer.

I still get notifications when someone posts a comment here and would like to thank LMAO. Your commentary was spot on and I believe I am one of the lucky ones. You don't just show up on your pretty Harley-Davidson with all your new duds and automatically get issued colors.

I would like to stress that my real name is above. I would also like to apologize in public to VNCLVMC as they took me in and gave me multiple chances. They are an outstanding brotherhood of veterans. I was wrong as I new my wife and I would have issues over me joining any organization and new that I was not ready to take the step of going through as LMAO stated the hangaround and prospecting process.

I apologize VNVLVMC and to anyone else I may have cut my own nose off to spite my own face with. LMAO, so true as you should never mistake kindness for weakness. I am very lucky to have not gotten my ass mud checked. My only advise is to make sure that you are first true to yourself and know what you are getting into.

I now stand humble, know that I am not ready for any commitments at this point and hope that when and if I ever am ready for such that I will find an MC that values me as much as I do them as true brothers.

Anyone can call me what they like as I deserve such and words are just that. I say again real MC such as described by LNAO are nothing to toy with or take lightly.

Respect to all who respect me an Independent Rider at this point.

Be yourself!
shut up

United States

#83 Apr 2, 2013
Is it possible for the MC to find out who mac grubber is and make him stop terrorizing the people of holdenville? I know many of us would be so greatful if they could help out.
watchdog

AOL

#84 Apr 2, 2013
@@shut up there is no good MC going to look for him for he has a MC himself and they just might put that crome pipe up your snatch and rev up the motor and blow your ears clean. You need to quit going to the burned out club and trying to do the poles now you understand? YOU get it you get it?(blow jobs) stay gay love W. D.
watchdog
#86 Apr 3, 2013
My sincerest oppologies to the rest of you for this crap having spilled over onto this thread.
watchdog

United States

#87 Apr 3, 2013
What I am trying to say is this MC the Mongols in wewoka are scared of me the ones in holdenville are scared of me
you want to know.why it is hffh
homosexual forever forever homosexual
I will f them to death
STAY GAY
watchdog
#88 Apr 3, 2013
Now there's a STUPID HOMOSEXUAL with a deathwish right there LOL!
They aint scared of you dumbass! Your just plumb STUPID that's all LOL!! See you just mouth shit off at anybody, nobody said anything about them. That come from your meely mouth right there MacGrubber aka reddog slumdog night crawler roadrunner bystander and many more, Skip around on topix and find that AOL behind MacGrubber and you'll have your guy thats the IP address you wan't for anyone interested. I myself am waitin for him to BRING IT since he's so rough & tough & hard to bluff LOL. Suposedly has his own POSSEY & EAWYTHING LOL!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Holdenville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lisa ellis has a new man 3 hr friend 15
Drug dealers in wewoka 11 hr Squirrel Hunter 7
andrae tramble Nov 16 khkhkj 4
Who is the best Dentist around? (Mar '10) Nov 12 Bad Butt Johnny 9
Crybaby Street Justice had his thread deleted Nov 12 Flush twice for G... 3
ladonna Zell nervous pinion Nov 9 camel toe dress p... 18
Who Nov 8 local 14

Holdenville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance