Veteran Motorcycle Club ( Warrior Bro...

Veteran Motorcycle Club ( Warrior Brotherhood VMC)

Posted in the Holdenville Forum

First Prev
of 10
Next Last
cyrus

Fort Huachuca, AZ

#2 Jan 13, 2011
WTF!!! recruiting on the net?
cyrus

Fort Huachuca, AZ

#4 Jan 14, 2011
woman...being a veteran of 22 years in the Army and a long time MC member, I know a thing or two about the MC world. An MC gains members by demonstrating they are a stand up club and while out living the life...not asking for members on the frikken internet. Any club that has done their research prior to sewing on a patch knows this. Internet recruiting speaks volumes about the quality of a supposed club.
Rios4

Lawton, OK

#5 Mar 14, 2011
Most clubs out there have recruiting or "for more info" links right on their website. Last I checked, that's the internet. I wouldnt imagine they're saying, "sign up and get a patch". Lets think before jumping off the deep end people....
Badgeman99

Denver, CO

#6 Mar 21, 2011
cyrus wrote:
woman...being a veteran of 22 years in the Army and a long time MC member, I know a thing or two about the MC world. An MC gains members by demonstrating they are a stand up club and while out living the life...not asking for members on the frikken internet. Any club that has done their research prior to sewing on a patch knows this. Internet recruiting speaks volumes about the quality of a supposed club.
Evidently in your 22 years in the Army you never learned any manners.
Honest motorcycle clubs wishing to recruit from a larger pool of candidates ensures that the club grows not just with quantity, but with quality.

If you only have one prospect to choose from...you don't have a choice.

Go watch your "Sons of Anarchy" reruns and "live the life". Let the rest of us enjoy the roads.
smokey

Apo, AE

#7 May 18, 2011
This is the internet age, use what you got(internet) the more people the more power right! Apperently 22 yrs in the military didn't teach you anything.
Why

Port Orange, FL

#8 Jul 22, 2011
The internet is the lazy enthusiast's way to put a patch on someones back. As a 20 year vet and not a POS REMF I earned and sacrificed to go to the high speed low drag schools it was not given to me. To many "dudes" want to ride with a patch on their back, they didnt earn anything so they have no respect for it or what being a club memeber represents. Dont throw that BS up about being a VET and thats all I need thats BS straight up you clowns! They want to be in the motorcycle community yet they do nothing in the community, but occasionally ride some where with their handed down patch. Nobody is stopping you from enjoying the road, help yourself but some want to be in the biker "club " world and thats different. Example you dont dress like a cop and go around telling people your a cop without a cop arresting you or a citizen dotting your eye, no difference in the biker world, dress and play biker and you get what you get. Get off all you politially correct perches and know this there are consequenses for every action, nobody is stopping you from doing what ever you want, just be willing to pay the price.
PaulD

Winnipeg, Canada

#9 Aug 18, 2011
Wow!You are all really something. NO disrespect intended. I belong to a Motorcycle club in Canada, a Veteran Motorcycle unit. I too have served my country for twenty years and am proud of it. Now, I wear a patch on my vest and we wear red shirts under that to symbalize the sacrifises made by our sodiers serving past and present. We not only wear our patch with pride we work and strive hard to do charity work in order to generate funds that in turn is given 100% to organizations like "Soldier On" a group that helps the wounded. We also support the "Military Family's Fund" and even "iCross Canada" that helps the needy in Africa. The Veterans in our Club feel the need to continue to support the community and it's soldiers. Though many of us are retired now, we feel the need to continue to give as that is our nature.

Do we wear a patch, yes, and are proud to show who we are. I respect everyone out there and yes everyone is entitled to an opinion. For groups like mine, or the Brotherhood Warriors, they seek out dedicated veterans that have served there country and at times the internet is the way to help them find us. If you wish to call it recruiting then that is alright. I tend to look at it as a sharing of information in hopes that some of our veterans who may not have heard about some of these motorcycle units may be informed about them by someone who had read this information and shared it with them.

I am not looking for a fight, been there and done that in my career. I do miss the team atmosphere and the comraderie of the people that I shared memories with while serving and that is all. We are no trying to be a gang, or a one percent club. The road is a free place to ride and there is enough space for all.

I tip my hat to those men and women that are serving and have served in their Armed Forces and when the day comes that they wish to ride in a unit that dedicates themselves to the charity of others, then you are welcome and god speed.
VetsWife

Oklahoma City, OK

#10 Aug 18, 2011
PaulD wrote:
Wow!You are all really something. NO disrespect intended. I belong to a Motorcycle club in Canada, a Veteran Motorcycle unit. I too have served my country for twenty years and am proud of it. Now, I wear a patch on my vest and we wear red shirts under that to symbalize the sacrifises made by our sodiers serving past and present. We not only wear our patch with pride we work and strive hard to do charity work in order to generate funds that in turn is given 100% to organizations like "Soldier On" a group that helps the wounded. We also support the "Military Family's Fund" and even "iCross Canada" that helps the needy in Africa. The Veterans in our Club feel the need to continue to support the community and it's soldiers. Though many of us are retired now, we feel the need to continue to give as that is our nature.
Do we wear a patch, yes, and are proud to show who we are. I respect everyone out there and yes everyone is entitled to an opinion. For groups like mine, or the Brotherhood Warriors, they seek out dedicated veterans that have served there country and at times the internet is the way to help them find us. If you wish to call it recruiting then that is alright. I tend to look at it as a sharing of information in hopes that some of our veterans who may not have heard about some of these motorcycle units may be informed about them by someone who had read this information and shared it with them.
I am not looking for a fight, been there and done that in my career. I do miss the team atmosphere and the comraderie of the people that I shared memories with while serving and that is all. We are no trying to be a gang, or a one percent club. The road is a free place to ride and there is enough space for all.
I tip my hat to those men and women that are serving and have served in their Armed Forces and when the day comes that they wish to ride in a unit that dedicates themselves to the charity of others, then you are welcome and god speed.
The internet is a great way to find your buddies you served with and lost contact with. I started searching for some of the guys my husband served in Vietnam with. He has now reunited with some of them after 40 years. A reunion is held every year in a different state and he looks forward to attending.
waverunner

United States

#11 Aug 20, 2011
these guys are a hang around club to the warlocks
Just Saying

Mooresville, NC

#12 Sep 7, 2011
The WB routinely mail out patches to relatively unknown individuals to start new chapters, or expand to new states.

Unless they have made some changes they are run by cops on their national board. Just ask any of them if they still have Rocky as the national P, and if he has flashed his badge to ward off the boogie man anymore.
Yogi

United States

#13 Oct 11, 2011
A cop as the National President? Maybe I need to rethink my joining.
RAM

Austin, TX

#14 Oct 19, 2011
Not sure why people find it necessary to spread misinformation. The WBvMC does NOT mail out patches to unknown individuals to start chapters or expand. We have rules, protocol to follow. When a new Brother comes to us, first they prospect and then they are patched in IF it is a good fit for everyone. And what is this BS about being run by cops? Stfu. Yogi the only thing you need to rethink is where "Just Saying" gets his information.
Shaggy

United States

#15 Oct 20, 2011
RAM wrote:
Not sure why people find it necessary to spread misinformation. The WBvMC does NOT mail out patches to unknown individuals to start chapters or expand. We have rules, protocol to follow. When a new Brother comes to us, first they prospect and then they are patched in IF it is a good fit for everyone. And what is this BS about being run by cops? Stfu. Yogi the only thing you need to rethink is where "Just Saying" gets his information.
I beg to differ. WBMC started by flying a one peice patch and recruited on the internet. Some of the club decided to seperate the one piece into a three piece and the trouble began. VNVMC and Legacy Vets MC had pulled patches in FLA and GA. Every time the Warrior Wannbe MC called the cops. Six VNVMC are severing time for taking care of business in Cobb County GA. And Rodak got his a s s beat in FLA. Club is suppose to be a AMA club, but tries to act like a real outlaw club. In some states they fly with no issues. Other areas, no so much. I am not aware of any conflicts with other clubs lately. Things may have calmed down. You do have cops in the club, which most 3 piece outlaw clubs do not allow. I do know this, Warrior Brotherhood clain to have a chapter in Kentucky. They do not fly in Kentucky or are allowed to recruit or establish a house. Armed Forces Vets MC, Viet Nam Vets MC, U.S. Military Vets MC, and Secound Brigade MC are the only military clubs to fly in KY per the dominate 1% club in the state.
VET

United States

#17 Dec 20, 2011
Shaggy wrote:
<quoted text>
I beg to differ. WBMC started by flying a one peice patch and recruited on the internet. Some of the club decided to seperate the one piece into a three piece and the trouble began. VNVMC and Legacy Vets MC had pulled patches in FLA and GA. Every time the Warrior Wannbe MC called the cops. Six VNVMC are severing time for taking care of business in Cobb County GA. And Rodak got his a s s beat in FLA. Club is suppose to be a AMA club, but tries to act like a real outlaw club. In some states they fly with no issues. Other areas, no so much. I am not aware of any conflicts with other clubs lately. Things may have calmed down. You do have cops in the club, which most 3 piece outlaw clubs do not allow. I do know this, Warrior Brotherhood clain to have a chapter in Kentucky. They do not fly in Kentucky or are allowed to recruit or establish a house. Armed Forces Vets MC, Viet Nam Vets MC, U.S. Military Vets MC, and Secound Brigade MC are the only military clubs to fly in KY per the dominate 1% club in the state.
"Which club is the trouble making club? WARRIOR BROTHERHOOD MC OR WARRIOR BROTHERHOOD VMC? I have talked with both. I am a vet. I am very interested in trying to become a member. I wilL not run from trouble but I don't like to start any either. I want to support veterans but i'm not out to fight veterans or other MC's.
smoke

Peyton, CO

#19 Jan 27, 2012
VET wrote:
<quoted text>
"Which club is the trouble making club? WARRIOR BROTHERHOOD MC OR WARRIOR BROTHERHOOD VMC? I have talked with both. I am a vet. I am very interested in trying to become a member. I wilL not run from trouble but I don't like to start any either. I want to support veterans but i'm not out to fight veterans or other MC's.
well put shaggy, the internet is here to stay. recruiting on it is one thing, letting people know your club is out there is another. to all that is looking to belong to a club/group check them out first. get question ready to ask ie where you at, how old is your club (the longer the better), what is your main goal for members, cost and how to become a member. know what you want and are you willing to do what it takes to be in the club you choose.
saxon

United States

#21 Apr 12, 2012
Yogi wrote:
A cop as the National President? Maybe I need to rethink my joining.
BINGO!!!!!!!!!! Someone looked into these guys !!!!!!!!!! Ex us marshal imagine that .......... nuff said
Willing to pay the price

Bates City, MO

#22 Apr 17, 2012
Why wrote:
The internet is the lazy enthusiast's way to put a patch on someones back. As a 20 year vet and not a POS REMF I earned and sacrificed to go to the high speed low drag schools it was not given to me. To many "dudes" want to ride with a patch on their back, they didnt earn anything so they have no respect for it or what being a club memeber represents. Dont throw that BS up about being a VET and thats all I need thats BS straight up you clowns! They want to be in the motorcycle community yet they do nothing in the community, but occasionally ride some where with their handed down patch. Nobody is stopping you from enjoying the road, help yourself but some want to be in the biker "club " world and thats different. Example you dont dress like a cop and go around telling people your a cop without a cop arresting you or a citizen dotting your eye, no difference in the biker world, dress and play biker and you get what you get. Get off all you politially correct perches and know this there are consequenses for every action, nobody is stopping you from doing what ever you want, just be willing to pay the price.
The price that many were willing to pay is and or were their lives. It didnt take 20 years of service for many to pay that price. A Motorcycle Club is a circle of brothership amongst those whom carry a common thread, a pride and love of motorcycles and in this case fellow veterans.

I challenge that a patch is much more than you have credited. A patched member has to show his dedication in many ways through prospecting. Prospecting requires hard work, discipline and dedication,prospects are weeded out through this process for many reasons, much in the same way boot camp does.

A prospect that rises to the challenge is treated and spoken of with pride from a club for his contributions and representation. These are not handed out in exchange for anything other than true commitment and proven dedication over time.

Patch members and prospects alike represent there club with pride, dedication, integrity and enthusiam. They use their clubs man power and organizational skills to benefit the community and its members. For example, cleaning the interstate of litter and debris as volunteers under adopt a hiway, purchasing vehicles for wounded veterans and soldiers returning to their homes without all their limbs, donating and volunteering for the VA home.

Your right, nobody should throw "I AM A VET" in your face nor should the expect favortism. But all I ask is that you contemplate that this club asks for nothing and gives from the heart.

No dudes here just brothers.
Willing to pay the price

Bates City, MO

#23 Apr 17, 2012
Curious, I dont know if that is true but what woould be wrong with that. Warrior Brotherhood is veterans helping vets.

Combat soldiers were all police at one time, you carry a weapon and you enforce the laws of the land.
StupidityShows

Garber, OK

#24 Apr 17, 2012
Willing to pay the price wrote:
Curious, I dont know if that is true but what woould be wrong with that. Warrior Brotherhood is veterans helping vets.
Combat soldiers were all police at one time, you carry a weapon and you enforce the laws of the land.
Some of these sh*t starters have no idea what they are even talking about. If somebody doesn't want to be a member, STFU and leave the others alone. Maybe that rock they crawled from under will collapse on "em.
Willing to pay the price

Bates City, MO

#25 Apr 18, 2012
Here is the question I pose. What does it matter ?
No patch, one peice, two peice, three peice. It is a personal preference.

MC's will take care of their own business according to protocal. Protocal is nothing but showing respect, keeping your nose clean and out of other peoples business.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 10
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Holdenville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cara Cox (Jan '14) 55 min Willowtree 30
Doug Cook 16 hr Susie Kewe 2
Sean and Lisa Clapp (Aug '11) Tue Concerned 4
doughnut shop Tue lionking 1
Elizabeth Bridges (Humphreys) May 20 twisted trucker 5
#Curious (May '15) May 13 haha tyler 13
Taking care if the elderly May 12 Newhere 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Holdenville Mortgages