holdenville lawyers
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Aug 10

United States

#1 Aug 7, 2010
new to Holdenville and wanted to know if there are any good lawyers here that can help me out!!(maybe even pro bono or at least on a payment plan!?!?)
klj

United States

#2 Aug 9, 2010
no, they all stink..watch out..huges county runs on the old buddy system..no justice here..they dont follow rules and do what tey want...good luck you will need it
Revoltair

Houston, TX

#3 Aug 9, 2010
batmanbat wrote:
new to Holdenville and wanted to know if there are any good lawyers here that can help me out!!(maybe even pro bono or at least on a payment plan!?!?)
There are a few, though I don't think any of them are pro bono. Ken Chestnut, Harold Heath (I think he only does corporate law but I'm not sure),____ Irby (forgot his first name). There are a few in Wewoka too. Rob Pyron, Rick Butner. Out of all those, I hear Rob Pyron is the best.
say what

Yukon, OK

#4 Aug 9, 2010
what about ol mike turner does he still practice law
SisterLove

White Oak, TX

#5 Aug 9, 2010
say what wrote:
what about ol mike turner does he still practice law
No he is a real estate agent full time now.. Rick Butner is the best around the area.
Revoltair

Houston, TX

#6 Aug 9, 2010
Oh and I forgot about Joel Butterworth.
Star

Seminole, OK

#7 Aug 10, 2010
All the attoneys around here are all the same. I haven't found one yet that does a payment plan. Depending on what you need done, sometimes you can repersent yourself.
Becky

United States

#8 Sep 20, 2010
Trey and Candice Irby on N. Broadway are the best in town.
Anonymous

Lawton, OK

#9 Sep 20, 2010
marsha berry is with harold she is fresh out of law school and out run pyron anyday! She has went above and beyond for me and I love her to death! Hard to find someone who cares like she does
Hvillesweetstuff

United States

#10 Sep 21, 2010
Rob Pyron is the sorriest lawyer around, if he is your lawyer, don't drop the soap
Revoltair

Ada, OK

#11 Sep 21, 2010
I don't think you guys are being fair to Rob Pyron. He is a fine attorney with a great track record for his paying clients. The key is, you have to be a paying client before he'll fight for you. If you are indigent or court appointed, he won't go very far out of his way for you. But if you hire him, you've hired the best attorney around.
Anonymous

United States

#12 Sep 22, 2010
well you hire the best attorney who is cold blooded and will do anything for a win? is that a good attorney? What about morals and ethics? what about doing right and helping children instead of fighting to take them away from the people who are taking good care of them. Sorry revoltair... i went up against him in court and would never hire him even though he was ruthless, truth and morals win out in the end, not nastiness and being mean just for a win
Denise

Frisco, TX

#13 Dec 18, 2010
Def Trey and Candice Irby. Very trustworthy
party palace

Norman, OK

#14 Dec 19, 2010
pat alford
Comment below

Nicoma Park, OK

#15 Dec 19, 2010
nofun wrote:
well you hire the best attorney who is cold blooded and will do anything for a win? is that a good attorney? What about morals and ethics? what about doing right and helping children instead of fighting to take them away from the people who are taking good care of them. Sorry revoltair... i went up against him in court and would never hire him even though he was ruthless, truth and morals win out in the end, not nastiness and being mean just for a win
Here is to hoping you are right and Mr. Pyron is a total bad ass...
Wonder

Little Rock, AR

#16 Dec 19, 2010
U cant trust n e of them. One of u were right, the buddy systen is big here. Go far outside to okc or something like that.

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#17 Dec 21, 2010
Wonder wrote:
U cant trust n e of them. One of u were right, the buddy systen is big here. Go far outside to okc or something like that.
That is the best advice. DO NOT hire ones who know each other. They will sell you out.
Real

Dallas, TX

#18 Dec 30, 2010
I have to agree w hvillesweetstuff, rob pyron is a totally lazy attorney I know someone who hired him And paid his fee up front and pyron lett his case just sit for months and he didn't even tell the guy that the da wanted to make a deal so the guy got charged w everything and pyron just did nothing so he had to get a new lawyer fr okc and he is getting things done! If you choose to hire pyron that's your business but remember you were warned about his laziness and ineffectiveness!!
I know the truth

Chesterfield, MO

#19 Feb 12, 2011
All the lawyers works for linda evans with thbe judges.what linda says goes
I love hold

Cresson, TX

#20 Feb 12, 2011
I promise u. Rob pyron is the sorriest jerk on the earth. My elderly parents hired him and paid him thousands of dollars and he done absolutely nothing to help them. He let them lose everything they had. They finally found a member of a friends family that helped them get their place back.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Holdenville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who is the woman that works at pizza hut Sat puke 42
Jimmy Azlin PLumbing May 16 Grubber 2
Question....... May 15 help me 1
andrae tramble (Nov '17) May 3 Andrae MF Tramble 169
Veteran Motorcycle Club ( Warrior Brotherhood VMC) (Jan '11) Apr 30 KeepEmInThatSandbox 188
What’s the Worst Prostitution Street in Holdenv... Apr 24 Jerry Smith 32
having sex at a young age (Mar '12) Apr 24 O Cousin Where Ar... 707

Holdenville Jobs

Personal Finance

Holdenville Mortgages