what happened to sonic
watchdog
#62 Sep 21, 2012
Yeah keen that was a good one LOL!
Nameless

Holdenville, OK

#63 Sep 23, 2012
I don't care for the Holdenville Sonic. I have tried it a few times and I am always disappointed. The food there is not as good as other Sonics in other towns.

Same way with Pizza Hut.
jenn

United States

#64 Sep 23, 2012
I agree that pizza hut could be better
watchdog
#65 Sep 23, 2012
BuddyPolyBeckyMacPennyGrubberM otherFlubber works @ holdenville sonic & has also solicited prostitution on holdenville mcdonalds forum and has been known to frequent pizza hut! Last seen on 34th st OKC and goes by the alias PeeWee!!
dislike whiners

United States

#66 Sep 23, 2012
This town is fortunate to have a Pizza Hut and a Sonic. I enjoy eating at both of them on occasion.
In a University's double blind study it was found that people who constantly whine are in denial of their own obesity, and soon become a hoarder of ding dongs and ho hos.
watchdog
#67 Sep 23, 2012
@ dislike whiners: I really have to agree with your last post. Also the first symtom is having several 2 liter pops right beside the coach so they don't have to get up for a refill LOL!
The two places mentioned are all about the drive up or delivery, those kind of folk wont hear of going to subway where you have to get out & walk in & walk thru the line to get a custom made sandwich with fresh vegetables that might actually be healthy! I don't guess the thought ever acurd to them that there is such a high volume at the obesity eateries that they don't have time to cook it right! On accasion is the key like you said for those of us that don't get short winded goin to refill our tea!
Avery

Sapulpa, OK

#68 Oct 12, 2012
jenn wrote:
since i started this topic i never even stated that i have returned to sonic since the 3rd and final time i got gross food.

if you had read the sonic topic i plainly state that i had taken the surveys. And in doing so, the quality has since improved. So i dont think that telling me to report to the company is necessarily needed, as i dont just (as you choose to call it) bash or degrade a restaurant for the sheer fun of it.

How could you possibly know the quality of food had improved if you hadn't returned since that 3rd time? Be mindful of what you say, it can and will come back to make you look like a fool.
jenn

United States

#69 Oct 12, 2012
Avery wrote:
<quoted text>
How could you possibly know the quality of food had improved if you hadn't returned since that 3rd time? Be mindful of what you say, it can and will come back to make you look like a fool.
at the time when i had made that first post about not returning, that part was true. But since i decided to give it one more shot since taking the quality surveys to find out if the surveys actually do work (and they do) yes i had returned just for that fact. I can say that yes there is improvement.
keen eye

United States

#70 Oct 12, 2012
jenn wrote:
at the time when i had made that first post about not returning, that part was true. But since i decided to give it one more shot since taking the quality surveys to find out if the surveys actually do work (and they do) yes i had returned just for that fact. I can say that yes there is improvement.
Hopefully, now you'll stop lashing out at our townspeople and our restaurants and maybe give some kudos where they're due. If, in fact this survey worked for you like you said, I say kudos to you for taking the time to report your opinion that was sent on to a 3rd party evaluator and then on to corporate headquarters and then discussed with division leaders and sent back to the local Sonic in just a few short days.
What's next, walking on water? LOL
jenn

United States

#71 Oct 12, 2012
But of course you automatically assumed that i was trying to bring down business to every restaurant in town. Walking on water? Sure, why not? No matter what i say you are just gonna keep suggesting that i think that im holier-than-thou. So be my guest think you want. I know what said and you trying to twist words just makes look like an ass. You and a few unnamed people on here are the shining example of the reason why i choose not to associate with MOST of the people here. The people that i do know also understand my stance on this.
jenn

United States

#72 Oct 12, 2012
"i guarantee that about 98% of the ppl on topix have no clue who i am because i choose not to socialize with the scum that lives in this town."
Have A Nice Day

United States

#73 Oct 12, 2012
jenn wrote:
"i guarantee that about 98% of the ppl on topix have no clue who i am because i choose not to socialize with the scum that lives in this town."
Your kind is what gives Holdenville a bad name.
jenn

United States

#74 Oct 13, 2012
I think 98% qulifies as MOST NOT ALL. and as far as scum that would siginfy the drunks and druggies. Now why in the world would call decent people scum? You only see the you want to see it. Use your brains and think for a change.
keen eye

United States

#75 Oct 13, 2012
jenn wrote:
I think 98% qulifies as MOST NOT ALL. and as far as scum that would siginfy the drunks and druggies. Now why in the world would call decent people scum? You only see the you want to see it. Use your brains and think for a change.

*qualifies
*signify
jenn wrote:
Now why in the world would call decent people scum? You only see the you want to see it.

What were you trying to say in those two sentences? Maybe words were left out? I don't know.
jenn

United States

#76 Oct 13, 2012
Well that i will give you. I didnt have my glasses on ay the time cause i had just woke up. Thank you for simply asking instead of trying to be insulting. As for others in my previous posts, minor mistakes.
jenn

United States

#77 Oct 13, 2012
*at
keen eye

United States

#78 Oct 13, 2012
Ok, so what were those two sentences supposed to say anyway?
Have A Nice Day

United States

#79 Oct 13, 2012
jenn wrote:
I think 98% qulifies as MOST NOT ALL. and as far as scum that would siginfy the drunks and druggies. Now why in the world would call decent people scum? You only see the you want to see it. Use your brains and think for a change.
So sorry, that was meant for grubber.
Have A Nice Day

United States

#80 Oct 13, 2012
Have A Nice Day wrote:
<quoted text> Your kind is what gives Holdenville a bad name.
So sorry, that was meant for grubber
jenn

United States

#81 Oct 13, 2012
Apology accepted :)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Holdenville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cassidy pinion 2 hr Diamond Eugene 9
Shannon Williams (Rosco) (Jan '12) Wed Will Munny 18
Drug dealers in wewoka Nov 19 fat tired old and... 8
Lisa ellis has a new man Nov 19 Sean 19
andrae tramble Nov 16 khkhkj 4
Who is the best Dentist around? (Mar '10) Nov 12 Bad Butt Johnny 9
Crybaby Street Justice had his thread deleted Nov 12 Flush twice for G... 3

Holdenville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Holdenville Mortgages