Woman jumps out of car
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Flyby

White Oak, TX

#1 Aug 17, 2011
Does anyone know who this was or how they are doing?
City girl

United States

#2 Aug 17, 2011
Oh my goodness! Where did this happen? We all need to be in prayer for this woman.
Judy

Norman, OK

#3 Aug 17, 2011
It's on the front page of Holdenville News Paper. The young lady pass away.
City girl

United States

#4 Aug 17, 2011
That is so sad. Prayers go out to her family and friends for their loss.
Victor

United States

#5 Aug 17, 2011
I heard from some people that watched the incident that her man was beating her up then they took off on Echo and she was pushed out of the vehicle.
Watcher

Stratford, OK

#6 Aug 17, 2011
Victor wrote:
I heard from some people that watched the incident that her man was beating her up then they took off on Echo and she was pushed out of the vehicle.
Paper could be wrong. Said she was in back seat, arguing with her bf and jumped out. Neighbor that was there thought she was on drugs. Calling it an accident.

Yukon, OK

#7 Aug 18, 2011
My kids seen it from a distance. They said the girl jumped out of the car then the guy jumped out of car and started hitting her while she was on the Sounds like it wasn't an "accident".
Watcher wrote:
<quoted text>Paper could be wrong. Said she was in back seat, arguing with her bf and jumped out. Neighbor that was there thought she was on drugs. Calling it an accident.
sadfriend

Goliad, TX

#8 Aug 18, 2011
I hung out with her all night n was still wit her no more than 10 MINUTES before she died.she came over cuz he was beating on her....thats truth.when she left she thought he wasnt mad ne more.her man is called MISSISSIPPI.N HE IS A PUNK BITCH....WOMAN BEATER PIECE OF SHIT.......Soon as she got it he startd on her.....now whether he pushed her out or she jumped out due to fear...fact is it was done in front of her very young son n for that he should be in jail.n if he dont go there r plenty of people ready to run in to him.u people that seen sumthing need to help her get justice n go make a police report.n its a shame if u dont......i have nuthing to hide so ne one with a different opinion can cum c me....this is stevie
Watcher

Oklahoma City, OK

#9 Aug 18, 2011
sadfriend wrote:
I hung out with her all night n was still wit her no more than 10 MINUTES before she died.she came over cuz he was beating on her....thats truth.when she left she thought he wasnt mad ne more.her man is called MISSISSIPPI.N HE IS A PUNK BITCH....WOMAN BEATER PIECE OF SHIT.......Soon as she got it he startd on her.....now whether he pushed her out or she jumped out due to fear...fact is it was done in front of her very young son n for that he should be in jail.n if he dont go there r plenty of people ready to run in to him.u people that seen sumthing need to help her get justice n go make a police report.n its a shame if u dont......i have nuthing to hide so ne one with a different opinion can cum c me....this is stevie
If anyone saw what actually happened, I hope they come forward. Chief says preliminary examination leads them to believe no foul play. Justice system sucks around here so I hope you and anyone else does anything they can. Was she from Holdenville?
ito

Oklahoma City, OK

#10 Aug 19, 2011
Watcher wrote:
<quoted text>If anyone saw what actually happened, I hope they come forward. Chief says preliminary examination leads them to believe no foul play. Justice system sucks around here so I hope you and anyone else does anything they can. Was she from Holdenville?
Chief says preliminary examination leads them to believe no foul. Case closed no investigation, now time to drink more coffee.
City girl

United States

#11 Aug 19, 2011
This is so sad. I pray ever other woman reading this who is currently in an abusive relationship, realizes that this could have been you... Get the hell out now!! Whether this woman jumped or pushed may never come to light, but friends say she was being abused and that just isn't right. There are decent men out there who will treat you with the respect you deserve. Continued prayers for family and friends of this woman.
ito

United States

#12 Aug 19, 2011
Anyone that seen it happen or knows anything about it needs to contact the Police as soon as possible. Not only does the girl's death deserve justice but we don't need anymore crazies on the street than we already have.
Local

Oklahoma City, OK

#13 Aug 19, 2011
ito wrote:
Anyone that seen it happen or knows anything about it needs to contact the Police as soon as possible. Not only does the girl's death deserve justice but we don't need anymore crazies on the street than we already have.
Statements were given. Chief says nothing they can do - fighting was the day before. He pulled out from the stop sign and ended up over kinda in Village Market drive and took off. He was speeding when she jumped. Someone saw his arm over the back seat but not sure what he was doing. When she was laying on the ground, he wasn't hitting her, but he was over her "crying". Kinda late I would say.
ALTHA ROBERTSON

Heavener, OK

#15 Aug 20, 2011
Flyby wrote:
Does anyone know who this was or how they are doing?
yes this was my sister and the paper and the police are wrong i knew one day he was going to killer so if any knows anything please do the right thing for she can rest easy tell what u know or he will walk free and do it again
ALTHA ROBERTSON

Heavener, OK

#16 Aug 20, 2011
Guest wrote:
My kids seen it from a distance. They said the girl jumped out of the car then the guy jumped out of car and started hitting her while she was on the Sounds like it wasn't an "accident".
<quoted text>
while she was on the what finish what u were saying because thats my sister this was not an accident

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#19 Aug 20, 2011
this was my sister to anyone who seen anything or know anything to get my sister jessica justice please give me a call or message me my name is altha Lucille
ROBERTSON I know that he done this is not an accident please know that she needs justice and her son needs to know he is safe he is no going to know that as long as he is walking the streets please
Tired of liers

United States

#20 Aug 21, 2011
First off STEVIE u are nothing but a lier u was not with her all night until 10 mins.before she left. Hell u didn't even know her at all or her old man. U have no right to comment about anybody or about anything that happen because u did not know them at all. U just heard what your boyfriend and his friends r saying.

Houston, TX

#21 Aug 21, 2011
ALTHA ROBERTSON wrote:
this was my sister to anyone who seen anything or know anything to get my sister jessica justice please give me a call or message me my name is altha Lucille
ROBERTSON I know that he done this is not an accident please know that she needs justice and her son needs to know he is safe he is no going to know that as long as he is walking the streets please
There were two eye wittnesses to what happened. One was well known by the police and saw everything. The lady had tried to jump out of the car at a close to a stop sign and the other time the car was going about 30 to 35 miles an hour. The man tried to stop her from jumping both times. He was trying to keep her from getting hurt. If you will check with the ME you will find that all her injuries were consistant with falling or jumping out of the car. There were no bruses or scratches or anything else to warrent further investigation. Also the lady has meth and who knows what else in her system. Some people get a bad deel when other people are hurting and don't know any other way to cope but try and hurt the other person in someones life.
Raymond

Edmond, OK

#22 Aug 21, 2011
What was the mans name that Jessica was trying to get away from?

Location hidden

#23 Aug 22, 2011
Altha, I'm so sorry.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Holdenville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cara Cox (Jan '14) Sun Hate Homewreckers 33
Sean and Lisa Clapp (Aug '11) Jun 25 LISA Clapp 7
Ashley Sanford Jun 25 Iknow 2
amanda chick at water dept Jun 24 CURIOUS 1
New dog groomer in town Jun 23 Fluffy 1
Eric Stephens Jun 22 Justwondering 1
Very disappointed in sheriffs office Jun 4 skittles 6
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Holdenville Mortgages