First Prev
of 19
Next Last

“"Chill out and stop crying"”

Since: Aug 10

Holdenville 74848

#1 May 19, 2011
OOOOoooooooo
I'm Sooooo Hot
how hot?

2Hot 4U Maxium LOOOSSSER with a minimum-brain
Doodoo

Stratford, OK

#2 May 19, 2011
Prinzess Ashley wrote:
OOOOoooooooo
I'm Sooooo Hot
how hot?
2Hot 4U Maxium LOOOSSSER with a minimum-brain
You're about as hot as a turd in ice. Get over yourself, you little twit.
watchdog
#3 May 19, 2011
Hahaha, way to young, and I'm happily
married...! Dont got a clue what you gonna do when your looks run out, cause your personality SUCKS...!Got your loooser Hangin. I would'nt let you
date my DOG...! Omg! somebody call nanny 911 LOL!
watchdog
#5 May 19, 2011
Little Girl, before you can just go get a tat on your own without dads permission you have to 1st grow up, then be over 21, have your own place to live, and have a car that you paid for not in daddys name. You then must have a really good paying job that will
take good care of you without having to ask DAD for assistance @ all. Other wise, Pack your SHIT & get the Hell out my house! leave MY Hot Car Keys
on the Dinner table you wont be eating @ any more seein as how you dont have to listen i dont have to feed you. Oh by the way, all your credit cards r cancled& your cell phn is turned off. I think that about does it.
You have 10 buss Days to be the Fuck
Out, dont worry bout the keys I'll change the locks. Go on now, go run ur
own life while you still know everything. They can ALL see how special I am ON THE COVER OF THE ROLLIN STONE...! NOW you done gave me my own topix thread LOL! You a
real HOOT...! I didn't know you cared?
Sincerely, JUSTSUMDUMBOLGEEzer..!
eh

Dallas, TX

#6 May 19, 2011
I'm proud to say that I can survive on my own. Was married for 3 yrs and now I'm on my own. I pay my own bills, own my own car, everything is in my name. I PAID my way thru college. Never took a loan out for it until my very last semester. I don't live off of daddy. Have never asked for money a day in my adult life. And I will do my best to never have to ask or get help from the government. I have a job I love. Not much money wise but in my career field. And unlike the teens in Seminole, I don't live off my parents. My mom is always buying me food and stuff. I don't ask for it but I pay for it when she does buy it. I make a honest living and im using the 2 degrees I paid for. Not many of the people I graduated can say that.

“"Chill out and stop crying"”

Since: Aug 10

Holdenville 74848

#7 May 22, 2011
watchdog wrote:
Hahaha, way to young, and I'm happily
married...! Dont got a clue what you gonna do when your looks run out, cause your personality SUCKS...!Got your loooser Hangin. I would'nt let you
date my DOG...! Omg! somebody call nanny 911 LOL!
OOOooo Dawg U r a gramp PAW most all on here R. BUTT u do want it young.
Y dont U post a PIX?

“"Chill out and stop crying"”

Since: Aug 10

Holdenville 74848

#8 May 22, 2011
eh wrote:
I'm proud to say that I can survive on my own. Was married for 3 yrs and now I'm on my own. I pay my own bills, own my own car, everything is in my name. I PAID my way thru college. Never took a loan out for it until my very last semester. I don't live off of daddy. Have never asked for money a day in my adult life. And I will do my best to never have to ask or get help from the government. I have a job I love. Not much money wise but in my career field. And unlike the teens in Seminole, I don't live off my parents. My mom is always buying me food and stuff. I don't ask for it but I pay for it when she does buy it. I make a honest living and im using the 2 degrees I paid for. Not many of the people I graduated can say that.
U C eh ewww I have a life annuity from grand dad> do U know whatz that is?
eh

Dallas, TX

#9 May 22, 2011
Prinzess Ashley wrote:
<quoted text>U C eh ewww I have a life annuity from grand dad> do U know whatz that is?
Yeah it means your a spoiled rotten brat that bums off of the grandparents. Right? Glad I know how to work And actually don't have to be a bum my whole life. So what if I don't have gpas money. I can at least say I earned everything I own thru hard work. Unlike you spoiled rich brats. I hope your gpa realizes that you are spoiled and cuts you off. I'm surprised you know what annuities are. But I guess if it involves money then you would know.
mac grubber

AOL

#10 Oct 24, 2012
watchdog wrote:
Hahaha, way to young, and I'm happily
married...! Dont got a clue what you gonna do when your looks run out, cause your personality SUCKS...!Got your loooser Hangin. I would'nt let you
date my DOG...! Omg! somebody call nanny 911 LOL!
watchdog starts
mac grubber

AOL

#11 Oct 24, 2012
watchdog wrote:
Little Girl, before you can just go get a tat on your own without dads permission you have to 1st grow up, then be over 21, have your own place to live, and have a car that you paid for not in daddys name. You then must have a really good paying job that will
take good care of you without having to ask DAD for assistance @ all. Other wise, Pack your SHIT & get the Hell out my house! leave MY Hot Car Keys
on the Dinner table you wont be eating @ any more seein as how you dont have to listen i dont have to feed you. Oh by the way, all your credit cards r cancled& your cell phn is turned off. I think that about does it.
You have 10 buss Days to be the Fuck
Out, dont worry bout the keys I'll change the locks. Go on now, go run ur
own life while you still know everything. They can ALL see how special I am ON THE COVER OF THE ROLLIN STONE...! NOW you done gave me my own topix thread LOL! You a
real HOOT...! I didn't know you cared?
Sincerely, JUSTSUMDUMBOLGEEzer..!
watchdog's reply to a girl. He has these ugly words and then he kicks her out the sorry bastard. Look at lines 12 thru 16 and you can see just how deranged this stalker is. No wonder his family tree stops with out any branches and when you read some of Flave's postings you can see just where the little yellow one learned his sick wordings from watchdog(raymond)
watchdog
#12 Oct 24, 2012
Yep it's all real clear now, this is where I first told you to get a life a year and a half ago when you were posting as prinzes ashley!! REALLY all her post were about OLD PERVS and she used symbols alot JUST LIKE YOU!!!!! IMAGINE THAT LOOOOOSER
PRINZESS MAC!! You still use that stage name at the hoochie bar don't you DUMBASS!!! Told you it was just a matter of time!! Turns out you just a snotnosed spoiled brat who was jilted by her own grandady bein a OLD PERV right Prinzess Sandlushky!!
watchdog
#13 Oct 24, 2012
HAHAHAHEEEHAWWW, thats some funny shit right there and I FULLY beleive it and NOTHING you say is gonna change my mind snotty not hottie! Told you I never worked for you SILLY BUTCH LAUGH OUT LOUD!!
mac grubber

AOL

#14 Oct 25, 2012
Prinzess Ashley wrote:
<quoted text> OOOooo Dawg U r a gramp PAW most all on here R. BUTT u do want it young.
Y dont U post a PIX?
Now dog the little girl asked you for a picture of yourself so post a real one on here like the silver7 guy who is you did with his guns and he is a RAMBO and missy might like that picture of you. She looks a little older than 8 years old and she knows about you now so give her a current picture of watchdog and put Flave's in with yours also for she could have a pick of the litter then.
mac grubber

AOL

#15 Oct 25, 2012
Prinzess Ashley wrote:
<quoted text> OOOooo Dawg U r a gramp PAW most all on here R. BUTT u do want it young.
Y dont U post a PIX?
Now watchdog this post was from the young lady on MAY 22, 2011 and she figured you out back then that you wanted young girls. Now all of watchdogs followers need to read and try and make up something for the follow up above this posting.
mac grubber

AOL

#16 Oct 25, 2012
Prinzess Ashley wrote:
OOOOoooooooo
I'm Sooooo Hot
how hot?
2Hot 4U Maxium LOOOSSSER with a minimum-brain
Watchdog she dedicated this thread to you and you watchdog only for a reason and what was that reason?
knows it

United States

#17 Oct 25, 2012
He was stalking her, knew her every move. He tried hitting on her and when she turned him down cold and made him look a foolish old man, he got furious and has been on a tirade ever since.
mac grubber

AOL

#18 Oct 25, 2012
watchdog wrote:
Yep it's all real clear now, this is where I first told you to get a life a year and a half ago when you were posting as prinzes ashley!! REALLY all her post were about OLD PERVS and she used symbols alot JUST LIKE YOU!!!!! IMAGINE THAT LOOOOOSER
PRINZESS MAC!! You still use that stage name at the hoochie bar don't you DUMBASS!!!!!
dog did you go to the HOOCHIE BAR and you know about stage names? You keep diggin your hole deeper by each post you do then your pervert one line family tree jumps in and tries to help protect you and they help in diggin the hole wider and deeper you child stalker.
mac grubber

AOL

#19 Oct 25, 2012
watchdog wrote:
Yep it's all real clear now, this is where I first told you to get a life a year and a half ago when you were posting as prinzes ashley!! REALLY all her post were about OLD PERVS and she used symbols alot JUST LIKE YOU!!!!! IMAGINE THAT LOOOOOSER
PRINZESS MAC!! You still use that stage name at the hoochie bar don't you DUMBASS!!!
Doggie talks about a 'HOOCHIE BAR' watchdog just what is a HOOCHIE BAR? OLD PERVS is you doggie. Please go away and stay away for good.
watchdog
#20 Oct 26, 2012
MacKnowsIt: if you or any of your other STUPID asses go back to then when this thread was made by YOU, you'll find that, just like YOU,she called EVERYBODY a old perv, and used the symbols alot JUST LIKE YOU
And YOU admitted to being a pole dancer a couple months ago on a different thread STUPID!! Back then noone on here liked her either JUST LIKE YOU!!! Imagine that!! Like I said MacHunertUdderNames! ALL of them habitual liars JUST LIKE YOU!!
knows it

United States

#21 Oct 26, 2012
People treated the prinzess poorly because they all jealous of her being a sexy and spoiled rich girl. And you are an old perv been proved many times by your own accord. You talk too much and give away the obvious.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 19
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Holdenville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cara Cox (Jan '14) Sun Hate Homewreckers 33
Sean and Lisa Clapp (Aug '11) Jun 25 LISA Clapp 7
Ashley Sanford Jun 25 Iknow 2
amanda chick at water dept Jun 24 CURIOUS 1
New dog groomer in town Jun 23 Fluffy 1
Eric Stephens Jun 22 Justwondering 1
Very disappointed in sheriffs office Jun 4 skittles 6
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Holdenville Mortgages