Posted in the Holdenville Forum

wants2know

United States

#1 Oct 30, 2012
Does anyone know why they are closed???

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#2 Nov 9, 2012
because they were AWFUL! i saw it and thought it would be a great place to take my 2 1/2 yr old son because it looked so clean and new and the people seemed really nice but after about 3 days every time i went to drop my son off as soon as we pulled in he would scream and cry and beg to go with mommy. it got so bad even my friend who would take him sometimes for me said she was not taking him back because it broke her heart. it wasnt because he just wanted to stay with mommy either he had been going to another daycare for almost a year already with no problems ever and was more than happy and excited when i took him back to his old daycare.
liley

United States

#3 Nov 11, 2012
My kid cried everyday too. Now we are using a new daycare and no more tears! The employees say the Director walked out and it's probably true. Just a week or so before that almost all the kids got hand foot and mouth. My kid came home with marks everywhere going there.
flave

United States

#4 Nov 12, 2012
The roaches leap or bound at that place?
thatonegirl

Holdenville, OK

#5 Dec 19, 2012
yep my kids were abused there. for sure without a doubt i filed a claim ! they started that crying everyday shit too they were always sick and im pretty sure they doped 'em up. what do you expect when its owned by a peice of trash bitch.
mac grubber

AOL

#6 Dec 19, 2012
I guess Raymond's family tree work's there for flave is posting the sick yellow dog of watchdog's and the son of wizard the whiz bang.
Blue

Oklahoma City, OK

#7 Dec 20, 2012
mac grubber wrote:
I guess Raymond's family tree work's there for flave is posting the sick yellow dog of watchdog's and the son of wizard the whiz bang.
Stay away from day cares
mac grubber

AOL

#8 Dec 22, 2012
Blue wrote:
<quoted text>Stay away from day cares
don't go there but watch out for your self and your papa the doggie and your mate the Flave who cheats on you with gramps,, blue balls.
Flave

United States

#9 Dec 22, 2012
I go there everyday for juice and crackers
Mother of a princess

United States

#10 Dec 22, 2012
And that's why I don't trust daycares with my princess. Hell I wouldn't trust them with my dog. Can't even trust the nurseries at churches anymore. Poor innocent children getting abused, because they cry.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#11 Dec 23, 2012
Blue wrote:
<quoted text>Stay away from day cares
I don't go there for I get the blue balls. Get it if not you can ask at the car wash where I give a good one. That no leaps is good day care when people sleep all day from listening to music all night country music for me if they keep the kids from crying in the dark but they will cry them self to sleep. Gee your not to smart talking about our day cares you still talking bad about sonic and been dinners to??? Where you at walmarts today looking for blue doggie specials and light specials for you like those blue one??
Wizard

Nicoma Park, OK

#12 Dec 23, 2012
mac grubber wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't go there for I get the blue balls. Get it if not you can ask at the car wash where I give a good one. That no leaps is good day care when people sleep all day from listening to music all night country music for me if they keep the kids from crying in the dark but they will cry them self to sleep. Gee your not to smart talking about our day cares you still talking bad about sonic and been dinners to??? Where you at walmarts today looking for blue doggie specials and light specials for you like those blue one??
You're sick.
mac grubber

AOL

#13 Dec 24, 2012
whiz bang can not read but she tries and dogies clan are trying to be me but they cannot right Flave the gramps boy.
jewel

Garber, OK

#14 Dec 29, 2012
mac grubber wrote:
whiz bang can not read but she tries and dogies clan are trying to be me but they cannot right Flave the gramps boy.
Freak
yourcheckingacct

United States

#15 Dec 30, 2012
why is this Mac Grubber character involving himself and his activities in every post on topix. when I see that he was the last one to post something I wont even waste my time reading it. It is stupid shit that don't even make sense. That dude and this flave chic have to much time on their hands and need to go to get a job, hunt each other in the woods, something. Am I the only one that is sick of this 3rd grade shit talker?
mac grubber

AOL

#16 Dec 30, 2012
yourcheckingacct wrote:
why is this Mac Grubber character involving himself and his activities in every post on topix. when I see that he was the last one to post something I wont even waste my time reading it. It is stupid shit that don't even make sense. That dude and this flave chic have to much time on their hands and need to go to get a job, hunt each other in the woods, something. Am I the only one that is sick of this 3rd grade shit talker?
DUH you are so correct in your observation but you forgot the point so read at the start and this sewer pipe slut talks about little kids in the worst way like watchdog does.
jewel

Garber, OK

#17 Jan 2, 2013
mac grubber wrote:
<quoted text>DUH you are so correct in your observation but you forgot the point so read at the start and this sewer pipe slut talks about little kids in the worst way like watchdog does.
Freak

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Holdenville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cara Cox (Jan '14) Sun Hate Homewreckers 33
Sean and Lisa Clapp (Aug '11) Jun 25 LISA Clapp 7
Ashley Sanford Jun 25 Iknow 2
amanda chick at water dept Jun 24 CURIOUS 1
New dog groomer in town Jun 23 Fluffy 1
Eric Stephens Jun 22 Justwondering 1
Very disappointed in sheriffs office Jun 4 skittles 6
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Holdenville Mortgages