When will this stop
First Prev
of 9
Next Last
mac grubber

AOL

#184 Aug 14, 2012
watchdog wrote:
That's funny, FIRST they deleated a bunch of your post on here on this very topic & other's also! SECONDLY good luck on the EOD!! THIRD It's more like suicide assistance when you come to my house with YOUR BOY'S that you keep threatening me with! Are you gonna bring your SHARP KNIFE to cut my throat with or just shoot me with your 1911? Are you still gonna dispose of us in the canadian river downstream from the maijuana grow you bragged about on other post that were also deleated from here!!! That's the part you just can't seem to grasp! I'm not a felon, don't have a criminal record, don't employ or associate with known felon's, nor engage in criminal activity! So VERY MUCH unlike most people you know, I don't get all paranoid @ the mention of calling the sherrif!! Like i said before they'll play hell explaining how they didn't see the handfull of DOPE HOUSES they passed on the way here!! Or how your terroristic act's gave them just cause to STORMTROOP on MY homestead!!
Again good luck on the EOD, I sincerely hope you find the HELP that YOU so desperately need! I'm rooting for you LOL!!!
Watchdog you cannot remember from one post to the next REMEMBER YOU WERE GOING TO CAP ME with your hot rod KIMBER CDP GOLD INLAID YOU JERK. But that's what that cheap wine will do to you by what is told about you Raymond here on the streets of Holdenville that I LOVE SO MUCH. Now Jerks like you and some more bad mouth us all the time but GUESS WHAT YOU ARE STILL HERE why???

Judged:

12

11

11

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
mac grubber

AOL

#185 Aug 18, 2012
watchdog wrote:
Mac LOL, you have done so many drugs & booze that you think anything
that comes out of your mouth is proven fact! The real proven fact is you are the PERVERT that can't print a post that doesn't have HoHo, Nutsack, masterbating, shacken 7-up
deusch, window peeping, or*** hiding in the trees** southeast of the prison where you gave SO MUCH DETAIL as to what you could do out there without being detected from the weeds out in the back of ms ***** house you can hear the screen door slam shut***! Proven Fact!*** For I did it.
You are the one that has an obsession
with all these kinds of thoughts and can't seem to print a single post without some sort of pervertedness included! Proven Fact But I did it and no one can do what I have done! Now it's come down to making a note of ***who's truck is at the YARD for a few days when you are absent from topix,*** and/or comparing when your absent to the racing calender! Now according to your AUTOMATED MOUTH, there are some 10-12 child stalking pediphiles that take up for each other running loose in the little town of holdenville and Raymond/watchdoggie me.
Funny thing is, NO VICTIMS! Proven Fact! The bar closes at midnight for I know I go there and drink for free, most of MY perverted post land shortly there after! Proven Fact!
Now I think it's over blatently obvious
to the rest of society that the Proven Factual Pediphile use the alias Watchdog/flave/Flave! There are your proven facts!
I use many screen names to protect myself and our families from your kind of straight people! Proven Fact! I use many alias to keep my ass from getting
STOMPED! Also Proven Fact! The festering wound comment fueled your perverted ego of mine! Also proven fact!
Last Proven Fact: I would much rather have my time consumed on topix stalking you rather than have me
eyeing up my next victim(little kids)! So do note that my name is not jesus it's Raymond,
if i catch you in the act or about to be
I will take my life in a very unforgiving manner, from there you will become another case! Drinking my cheap wine LOL!
Now watchdog you have said a mouth full so I hope you have not been found out on here and that little girls parents will keep you at arms length away from their little girl. Maybe the devil needs you down there you think?
watchdog
#186 Aug 18, 2012
LOL, more forgery & identity theft to add to your resume/criminal record!!
Now MsVOID you have said a mouthfull and I'm thankfull you have been found out on here and that the community know's to watch out for you FOR you ARE a THREAT to society! Satan don't like my kind FOR we kill EVIL when it tresspasses against us!! You'd be safer in hell than hunting my family!
mac grubber

AOL

#187 Aug 18, 2012
watchdog wrote:
LOL, more forgery & identity theft to add to your resume/criminal record!!
Now MsVOID you have said a mouthfull and I'm thankfull you have been found out on here and that the community know's to watch out for you FOR you ARE a THREAT to society! Satan don't like my kind FOR we kill EVIL when it tresspasses against us!! You'd be safer in hell than hunting my family!
You got it backwards dog.
mac grubber

AOL

#188 Aug 21, 2012
wow wow doggie set up and bark and get a treat. You need to stop your straight line family tree they are getting worse by the day. They have started foaming at the mouth and butt area's needing humped I guess.
Flave

Edmond, OK

#189 Aug 22, 2012
Do you have your affairs in order?
mac grubber

AOL

#190 Aug 22, 2012
Always watchdog's wino squirt. Do they still have you on the blue cross and blue shield card at Ada clinic Flave? If not the wino drunk needs to update the listing for you and have a bed reserved for you at the new Hospital on the south side of Ada for they will not take you at the Holdenville Hospital anymore for failure to pay. They say your cards are fake like you little yellow dog.
Just Sayin

Oklahoma City, OK

#191 Sep 7, 2012
mac grubber wrote:
You can bet that doggie will never use it's real name. It's likes to use foul words and her kids watch is what she says real weener she is. Sounds like they are home schooled.
Here is a second example of Mac Flubber completely picking a fight with Watchdog for no reason. I am going to continue to point these out on every post. MAC GRUBBER started this whole argument in the first place, months ago. The only thing I disagree with Watchdog on is he continues to argue with the man instead of ignoring him. IGNORE the dumb ass!
mac grubber

AOL

#192 Sep 7, 2012
Just Sayin wrote:
<quoted text>
Here is a second example of Mac Flubber completely picking a fight with Watchdog for no reason. I am going to continue to point these out on every post. MAC GRUBBER started this whole argument in the first place, months ago. The only thing I disagree with Watchdog on is he continues to argue with the man instead of ignoring him. IGNORE the dumb ass!
Gee blue dog you are his savor and sperm kid.
watchdog
#193 Sep 7, 2012
@ Just Sayin. The post you just pointed out, dated March 3 was over 7 months ago, BEFORE it started twisting my words around! Truth be known Mac's just jealous because I didn't need a co-signer!
mac grubber

AOL

#194 Sep 7, 2012
You are so right as to not having a co-signer for you were denied with one also and several more co-signers. Dog you are a looser and you bad mouth Holdenville citizens all the time and you hate Holdenville and you are moving to a new house built like a castle away from Holdenville and you bad mouth the Hospital as to them being Idiots and cannot give the correct care to your kids when you had blue cross and blue shield and a pocket full of $100.00 bills and they branded you as a drug dealer and maybe they were right for you have never had a $100.00 bill in your drunk life Raymond. You are sick and your little mind is eat up from drinking that cheap wine and hair tonic.GO GET HELP.
Have A Nice Day

United States

#195 Oct 8, 2012
mac grubber wrote:
You are so right as to not having a co-signer for you were denied with one also and several more co-signers. Dog you are a looser and you bad mouth Holdenville citizens all the time and you hate Holdenville and you are moving to a new house built like a castle away from Holdenville and you bad mouth the Hospital as to them being Idiots and cannot give the correct care to your kids when you had blue cross and blue shield and a pocket full of $100.00 bills and they branded you as a drug dealer and maybe they were right for you have never had a $100.00 bill in your drunk life Raymond. You are sick and your little mind is eat up from drinking that cheap wine and hair tonic.GO GET HELP.
Have a nice day.
have a good one

AOL

#196 Oct 8, 2012
thank you thank you
Have A Nice Day

United States

#197 Oct 8, 2012
have a good one wrote:
thank you thank you
Have a nice day
have a good one

AOL

#198 Oct 8, 2012
Cocked Hat wrote:
I'm not a pervert at all and don't know watchdog. I do agree with the others that you should stop attacking that guy. It doesn't really hurt him. It makes you a festering wound no one wants around. Just give it a rest.
fond you "silver7" You are slick like your papa
have a good one

AOL

#199 Oct 8, 2012
watchdog wrote:
Mac LOL, you have done so many drugs & booze that you think anything
that comes out of your mouth is proven fact! The real proven fact is you are the PERVERT that can't print a post that doesn't have HoHo, Nutsack, masterbating, shacken 7-up
deusch, window peeping, or hiding in the trees southeast of the prison where you gave SO MUCH DETAIL as to what you could do out there without being detected! Proven Fact!
You are the one that has an obsession
with all these kinds of thoughts and can't seem to print a single post without some sort of pervertedness included! Proven Fact! Now it's come down to making a note of who's truck is at the YARD for a few days when you are absent from topix, and/or comparing when your absent to the racing calender! Now according to your AUTOMATED MOUTH, there are some 10-12 child stalking pediphiles that take up for each other running loose in the little town of holdenville.
Funny thing is, NO VICTIMS! Proven Fact! The bar closes at midnight, most of YOUR perverted post land shortly there after! Proven Fact!
Now I think it's over blatently obvious
to the rest of society that the Proven Factual Pediphile use the alias Mac Grubber! There are your proven facts!
We use a screen name to protect ourselves and our families from your kind! Proven Fact! You use an alias to keep your ass from getting
STOMPED! Also Proven Fact! The festering wound comment fueled your perverted ego! Also proven fact!
Last Proven Fact: I/We would much rather have your time consumed on topix stalking us rather than have you
eYeing up your next victim! So do note that my name is not jesus mac,
if i catch you in the act or about to be
I will take your life in a very unforgiving manner, from there you will become another cold case! Drinking my milk LOL!
Rambo crocked hat read the last sentence if you can read and thanks to thank you for bringing up this topic.
HeHaw

United States

#200 Oct 9, 2012
have a good one wrote:
<quoted text>Rambo crocked hat read the last sentence if you can read and thanks to thank you for bringing up this topic.
boring
watchdog
#201 Oct 9, 2012
MacDumbAss the last line says Drinking my milk LOL. Have a good one LOL.
mac grubber

AOL

#202 Oct 9, 2012
watchdog wrote:
MacDumbAss the last line says Drinking my milk LOL. Have a good one LOL.
You paid your bounty hunter how much to come all the way from Tulsa and before he was playing a string thing and trying to sing. Read jut avoue that one sicko child stalker who is going to shoot me all the time and NOW has the sick one to try and scare me with his RAMBO PICTURE ANS TELL he is a vet and trained body guard in the middle east. WOW doggie you got connections with the what ever and your sick one the jen jen I think who is Jeniffer from Lawton like Flave who like gramps to shoot his hot loads up his rear(by the way that's his own posting like you stupid)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Holdenville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who is the woman that works at pizza hut Sat puke 42
Jimmy Azlin PLumbing May 16 Grubber 2
Question....... May 15 help me 1
andrae tramble (Nov '17) May 3 Andrae MF Tramble 169
Veteran Motorcycle Club ( Warrior Brotherhood VMC) (Jan '11) Apr 30 KeepEmInThatSandbox 188
What’s the Worst Prostitution Street in Holdenv... Apr 24 Jerry Smith 32
having sex at a young age (Mar '12) Apr 24 O Cousin Where Ar... 707

Holdenville Jobs

Personal Finance

Holdenville Mortgages