United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2011

Judged:

Are you freakin' serious? What does it matter if you or a friend or co-worker go to Pride. Just because they go DOES NOT mean they are gay and if they are gay, WHO CARES!!?!? It's small minded bigots like you that perpetuate the hate in the world today. I've been to OKC Pride several times and i'm a 100% straight woman who supports all of my 100% gay friends! Go jump off a bridge or something and get all your small minded sheep friends to tag along...if we could get all you small minded, bigoted, ignorant, hate-filled, trashy, hillbilly f*cks to go away, we might actually have a peaceful world.

“Getting Stung is no Fun!”

Since: May 10

Wewoka, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2011

Judged:

Love My Gays wrote:
Are you freakin' serious? What does it matter if you or a friend or co-worker go to Pride. Just because they go DOES NOT mean they are gay and if they are gay, WHO CARES!!?!? It's small minded bigots like you that perpetuate the hate in the world today. I've been to OKC Pride several times and i'm a 100% straight woman who supports all of my 100% gay friends! Go jump off a bridge or something and get all your small minded sheep friends to tag along...if we could get all you small minded, bigoted, ignorant, hate-filled, trashy, hillbilly f*cks to go away, we might actually have a peaceful world.
YES very serious! Please identify yourself.
Dutchess

Henryetta, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2011

Feel the Stinger wrote:
<quoted text> YES very serious! Please identify yourself.
What I don't understand is why you think you're so righteous and make yourself concerned with their lives when it's NONE OF YOUR DAMN BUSINESS in the first place.
Brock

North Richland Hills, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2011

Judged:

Feel the stinger sounds like a classic example of a closet homosexual.
Coco Peru

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2011

Judged:

You know what they say: the wheel that squeaks the loudest wants to get greased!
City girl

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2011

Judged:

Feel the Stinger wrote:
Ever wonder who is homosexual? Perhaps a friend, relative or a co-worker? Maybe a person you know will be going to Oklahoma City this weekend. If you hear them say "going to see the pointer sisters" or any of the following; " going to OKCPRIDE, Festival, parade or street party." You mark it down they're going to a homosexual event this weekend.
This week is homosexual pride weekend in Oklahoma City. So if you have a friend , co-worker, or relative look on their face book and see in the friends section and find OKCPRIDE is gay pride. It has nothing to do with Oklahoma City pride.
Please explain to all of us how a gay person affects your life? You live your own life the way you choose and let everyone else live their life the way they choose. It's none of your business if I want to be with another woman, or a man, or even both. It's my choice to make, not yours.
City girl

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2011

Judged:

Love My Gays wrote:
If we could get all you small minded, bigoted, ignorant, hate-filled, trashy, hillbilly f*cks to go away, we might actually have a peaceful world.
This quote should be inscribed in stone!!

“"Chill out and stop crying"”

Since: Aug 10

Holdenville 74848

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2011

Judged:

City girl wrote:
<quoted text> Please explain to all of us how a gay person affects your life? You live your own life the way you choose and let everyone else live their life the way they choose. It's none of your business if I want to be with another woman, or a man, or even both. It's my choice to make, not yours.
gurl ur a bush bumper? i wonder how u wanted 3sum with BF & U, well I C it UR sick in the head......U wear a thumb ring? Dykes r always tryin' 2 get me. sick sick sick I juz want 2 B left alone. I would not want my lil sis to get no were around any of U. U like it some dude dress like a woman in the restroom havin sex with another dude.....sick, I seen it in the city and complain and they do nothin' Y becuz they dont want the sh:t. Your BF know UR a Dyke?
dan the detective

Keota, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2011

Judged:

kay_ei_h von re_t_e_ll
39th Street Enclave

Chickasha, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2011

Judged:

Homosexuals are the most intolerant people I know. The festival this weekend is no more than self centered fundraising effort for:

You would think to organize donations for tornado victims of Oklahoma? NO NO NO. Not for heterosexuals

These bigots are selfish puffed up homosexual only. LGBT divese code for lesbian gay bisexual transgender fundraiser for the LGBT health center, Just another aids/hiv center.

39th street or as we call it 39th street toliet is the sewer system of drugs, pimps and prostitutes.
39th Street Enclave

Chickasha, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2011

Judged:

Love My Gays wrote:
You come on up to 39th street and see oh how your bleeding heart can take, as a property owner in the vicnity you will soon learn the truth about pride. Sunday in the morning walk along 39th street west of penn. I seen dead bodys behind dumpster, used condoms on top of cars. Druged up teens laying in the back parking areas with their pants down around their ankles.
Particuarly on weekends homosexuals will travel from surrounding states, the man attraction is the pit of the sewer Habana Inn. You need to get your bleeding heart up here take a good look and WAKE THE HELL UP!
39th Street Enclave

Chickasha, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2011

Judged:

Prinzess Ashley wrote:
<quoted text>gurl ur a bush bumper? i wonder how u wanted 3sum with BF & U, well I C it UR sick in the head......U wear a thumb ring? Dykes r always tryin' 2 get me. sick sick sick I juz want 2 B left alone. I would not want my lil sis to get no were around any of U. U like it some dude dress like a woman in the restroom havin sex with another dude.....sick, I seen it in the city and complain and they do nothin' Y becuz they dont want the sh:t. Your BF know UR a Dyke?
Ashley I have seen homsexuals having sex parking lot on top of a hood of a car
raymond

Seminole, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2011

Judged:

how do homosexuals effect everyone else? Well, for starters, they want to start teaching this behavior to our children as early as elementary school.
City girl

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2011

dan the detective wrote:
kay_ei_h von re_t_e_ll
WTH? You think she is Prinzess Ashley or gay??
URanIDIOT

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2011

Judged:

Feel the Stinger wrote:
Ever wonder who is homosexual? Perhaps a friend, relative or a co-worker? Maybe a person you know will be going to Oklahoma City this weekend. If you hear them say "going to see the pointer sisters" or any of the following; " going to OKCPRIDE, Festival, parade or street party." You mark it down they're going to a homosexual event this weekend.
This week is homosexual pride weekend in Oklahoma City. So if you have a friend , co-worker, or relative look on their face book and see in the friends section and find OKCPRIDE is gay pride. It has nothing to do with Oklahoma City pride.
WTH are you nosing into this stuff for? Maybe to get some attention and find you a partner. That's what it sounds like. You sure know a lot about it-guess you've been there. Now you've let it be known you will be there again. Good advertising you lowlife piece of crap.
JunoBoy

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2011

Feel the Stinger wrote:
<quoted text> YES very serious! Please identify yourself.
Please identify yourself. I bet I got something to stick up where your stinger is at and you WILL like it. You can't hide anymore. Gonna find you and you will ask for more________
Jimmy

Chickasha, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2011

Judged:

Back when AIDS first started to spread across the country, medical establishment had to eliminate the first term they used for it, Gay-Related-Immunodeficiency-D isease (GRID). The vast majority of the earlier cases were highly promiscuous male homosexuals. Under pressure they were forced to change it to Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome (AIDS).
A 2008 report from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) 1 in 3 people has at least one of four major STDs and two of them are incurable.

“God's Servant”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2011

Judged:

raymond wrote:
how do homosexuals effect everyone else? Well, for starters, they want to start teaching this behavior to our children as early as elementary school.
Did you know that school "Spirt Week" has been used as an excuse to have people cross-dress and be taught about "tolerance" of GLBT people?

“God's Servant”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2011

Judged:

They are after your childern!
Have you heard that one day each year in April has been dubbed "Day of Silence?" Students and teachers are silent for part of the day, then "speak out" about anti-GLBT name-calling, bullying and harassment" and push a pro GLBT agenda.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of428
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Holdenville Discussions

Search the Holdenville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
OK OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Questio... (Oct '10) 7 hr DoesntMatter 69,546
hollie wollard/hobia Thu friend 2
Cara Cox Thu credit card 5
OK Who do you support for Governor in Oklahoma in ... (Oct '10) Thu Erin 2,581
Holdenville Lake (May '10) Jul 2 leslie 67
men who wear nighties Jun 27 mac grubber 1
Found mans watch and wedding band Jun 23 mac grubber 13
•••
•••
•••
Holdenville Dating

more search filters

less search filters